Alcoholism

Step8

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha, fruity drinks are acceptable in amazing weather and with chinese food.

sometimes i think i drink to much.

then i think of my friends who'll put back 14+ beers/shots/drinks on a tuesday afternoon, or the ones that go home from the bar and steal their roomates vanilla extract and mouthwash, and dont feel so bad.

then i think of my fathers father whose been drinking and smoking cigs since he was 13 in the 30s, whiskey heavily for years and years, and dudes pushing 90, and think maybe i'll be like him. sometime in his 70s he was at the doctors and they couldnt believe he was in such good shape. said besides the fact its obvious hes been drinking and smoking for so long, he has no signs of any problems.

dude is a walking preservative.

i think i need to just chill with all the whiskey. my stomach really dislikes me these days.

edit: i also think of the friends who cant drink without drinking to the point of falling on their face, and the ones who get out of work at 3pm shitfaced.

everyone thought i was dead... I was just on a straight crime spree through texas and surrounding states. finally got back up north after waking up with an iv pumping me full of fluids.. i hadnt eaten for three days.. just wasted. Keep in mind if anyone did see me.. i was alll wearing black and racking everything i could.

Shit, I've made it this long. suicide is never an option. i want to see how this movie ends. probably with liver damage but meh, i'm a happy drunk. just not happy being a drunk so fuck it. i called my sponsor and if that didn't make me suicidal, a random internet post probably won't either.

don't give up homie...