Alcoholism

Step8

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you know what drinking fucks with my can control sometimes i feel i can olny bomb drunk/ high these days,im drunk now so who knows what i write on when i get off here just sayn, i wish their was somethin that could get me lifted with out fucking with my shit ...yaknow

wrong thread^^^

I just came from a crazy meeting, there were tweakers there trying to start shit with folks, two drunk dudes, a couple of nortenos had to check some fools behavior, folks pointing fingers at folks saying shut the fuck up. babies crying, it was crazy. i still got something from it.

i have never been to a meeting that left me feeling like it was pointless being there.

Dude, the definition of an alcoholic is broad.

It includes pretty much anyone who has more than 3 or 4 drinks in one sitting.

So...yeah.

Just like all corny DSM diseases and disorders, if you have more than 4 drinks in one night...you're a fucking boozehound.

LMAO!

So then by that "definition", my wife is the only person in the world who drinks but isn't an alcoholic. :lol:

Five drinks in one sitting, really? Guess I'm an alcoholic.

I believe this is what they call 'binge drinking' which doesn't necessarily make you an alcoholic.

if you drink to get drunk, you are binge drinking. which is what 90% of people's goal is when they are drinking, to get drunk.

I believe this is what they call 'binge drinking' which doesn't necessarily make you an alcoholic.

if you drink to get drunk, you are binge drinking. which is what 90% of people's goal is when they are drinking, to get drunk.

If you drink to get drunk you're just doing it the way it's supposed to be done.

Nobody drinks to be sober.

That's like drinking coffee to get sleepy.

And binge drinking involves a LOT more than 4 fucking drinks.

Binge drinking is drinking until you black out and/or or pass out.

Stop gaying up the internets with your Canadianisms.

"Binge drinking is defined as episodic excessive drinking. There is currently no world wide consensus on how many drinks constitute a "binge", but in the USA, the term is often taken to mean consuming five or more standard drinks (male), or four or more drinks (female), on one occasion."

With that said, I binge drink every day, and twice on Sundays. Well, more like 5 times on this Sunday. Started drinking at a babyshower at 2, and everybody knows there ain't no party like a baby party

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - July 15th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any advertiser(non-12oz. paint shop ad) check out what the advertiser has to offer and while you are there

Take a screen grab on any page within the advertisers site and get 2 free weeks.

Each screen grab has to be from a different advertiser per day, you can only submit 2 screen grab ads per day, giving you 1 free month a day you participate. Thats 4 months if you send in 2 submissions a day until Friday.

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

DON'T send us your old screen shots from previous contests. We have them saved and will reference back to avoid schemers. We also know what ads are running, some have ended and some new ones have been dropped into rotation....

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - July 15th, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

Agreed, I've never liked booze enough that I would be able to drink it more than every once and awhile. Opiates are another story. Weed I could smoke all day... but that's not really a problem. They had some dumb shit on the radio the other night where this guy was counseling people with drug problems, this bitch called in and said she found out her ex was addicted to marijuana. I almost drove off the road laughing.

The guy who's addicted to marijuana sounds like he needs to hit up GNC and buy some of this shit.

AddictaPlex_KB50832.jpeg

Cures any addiction! Just spray when you feel a craving!

If you drink to get drunk you're just doing it the way it's supposed to be done.

Nobody drinks to be sober.

That's like drinking coffee to get sleepy.

not everybody drinks to get drunk every time they drink, don't be stupid.

some people like a glass of wine or two with dinner, or a few cold beers on the deck after a hard day at work.

And binge drinking involves a LOT more than 4 fucking drinks.

Binge drinking is drinking until you black out and/or or pass out.

Stop gaying up the internets with your Canadianisms.

:rolleyes:

if you could read properly you would have noticed I put binge drinking in quotation marks.

and Canadians drink about 18 million times better than y'all, so don't worry about it.

I definitely got the Whiskey alcoholism gene from my grandfather. my grandfather and his 3 sons, and me all share a love for whiskey.I started off young too which isn't a good thing, drinking Jack & Cokes and ever since i started that has been my drink of choice.Unfortunately my grandfather passed away due to his drinking, and all my uncles drink all day everyday, and i went through my phase during high school, but lately I haven't really drank that much besides a few pictures of beer and some shots of patron when i go out.I'am lucky i haven't fallen back into my old ways,drinking by myself everyday, and at work like i use too do when i was like 16-19.But then again it was also the type of life i was living back then, which was pretty shitty.Bouncing around here to there,Living on friends floors/couches, disowned by my parents, heavily into coke, And stealing and selling shit to get by.

Funny as it sounds, you can be addicted to weed, knew someone who was who ended up going to jail over it.

Re: metronome's post, people may not always drink to get drunk, but pretty much everyone drinks to change their mood. It's why people enoy a cold beer after work instead of a cold water.