Alcoholism

Step8

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is fucked. last couple months ive been getting so excited to drink, like really drink, that i throw up a couple times before i start. its my body. If i sit around and drink a couple beers or a pint of some l im fine. But when i hear about a big party or something, my stomach just starts acting up tough. this is totally sober too, not even a sip. After i yook up whatevers in my stomach and get a drink in me im fine. Its just really weird and its been happening a lot recently.

drankathirtyduringthebruinsgameoner

Been a week and my hand is still pretty retarded but slowly getting better. Still paralyzed when trying to move it certain ways. Nerve damage is some messed up shit.

BEWARE of teh wrist drops.

Please make a small donation to my hand/alcohol fund...

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

thnx

• Like 1

the worst is people who get angry when theyre drunk. Especially your boys, trying to fight you and curse at you and shit. If you can't handle it don't drink.

Yeah, its just that simple! Thanks for making the struggle so uncomplicated, now i can rest easy because "just say no" actually works.

Fuck i cant believe i dropped 9 grand on rehab and waste two bucks at meetings every night sometimes twice.

(insert sarcasm here)