What do you remember most from high school?

Kettiecat

1) mackin on all the asian girls/new students.

2) smokin weed in the bathroom

3) smokin weed on lunchbreaks/recess/free periods/instead of going to class

4) getting drunk at school

5) almost getting charged with sexual harrassment against our math teacher

6) selling weed thru classroom windows (while classes were on)

7) ditching every class i could

8) turning up for home room, then ditching the rest of the day

9) doing shrooms at school

10) having a tag on every desk in the school

11) giving shit to the pregnant 13 year olds

12) checkin out the young chicks to see who would be fuckable in a couple years

13) getting a b on my english exam without having read the book and turning up to the exam stoned

14) letting a loud ass fart go when we were in the english exam

15) when the midget kid at school stabbed another guy in the neck in home ec class for calling him a short ass

16) when my boy got arrested for bringing a machete to school and threatening a skinhead with it.

17) skating the planters during school and landing a kflip bs tail in front of a group of cute girls who clapped for me.

18) when the drug dealers house accross the street was vacant (he was out of town) and we broke in and smoked all his weed for 2 weeks (he has a hydro set up in the closet) and watched his tv and generally fucked up his house.

19) the welcome back parties for the folks that got out of jail

i could go on for days.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ego trippin

Mr abc, Which school did you go to? I'm guessing it was something down glen waverley line from what you've said earlier.

my highschool life :

* hating nearly everyone. then liking nearly everyone. then back and forth.

* skipping school to spend all day with my girlfriend.

* skipping my (kentucky) english class senior year half of the time so i could have the school darkroom all to myself.

* drawing ridiculous amounts.

* making .bat viruses and putting them on the school computers.

* thug life.

-my best-friends

-trips to Magic Mountain in big ass groups

-alcohol & weed

-being popular. I got best body in the yearbook.

-cheating in PE by hiding behind the bleachers and telling the coach we were running the whole time.

-ditching school

The good old days...

class of 1997

-being part of the goth group

-having my little click of friends

-being somewhat popular

-having the art teachers eating at the palm of my hands

-having crushes

-going to raves in my freshman year

-having a grocery store right next to a jenny craig across the street from the school

-being a gym leader

-shortie

-little ceasar's crazy bread

-punk rock

-making fun of hip hop

-driving lessons in the parking lot

-burger king trips

-brendan hooligan and al his best friend

-photography class and having a crush on the teacher

-prom and how much it sucked ass

-step aerobics

-how i didnt have to run anymore after my sophomore year

-hating my best friend because she turned to drugs

-loving my best friend because she turned away from drugs

-people who played the black sheep

-orange and brown

-hating my other best friend because she didnt want me to be friends with the reformed drug addict

-silly popular people that i joked around with

-"the steps"

-ouija boards and witchcraft

-lots of drinking

-chinese drills

-forests

yea dude...my prom sucked ass. i went with one of my friends of whom i wasnt even attracted to. so i go with him. come to find out, i have two stalkers trying to get a picture with me at prom. so i grab one of my friends dates (he was my good friend too) and pretended he was with me. he's this big ass metal dude. really sweet though. finally they leave me.

so my date was really weird. he danced funny. all i kept looking at was the guy that i really wanted to go with. except he was popular and out of my league. but he and i were friends too. you know how that goes. but i knew he was looking....he's never seen me dressed up before. i was this little skater chick that transformed into fucking prom queen.

so we went on a boat ride; very pretty. i eventually ditched my date.

Guest optimo

going from skater to thug

sleeping til 10 am goign to school then leaving to go smoke

sucessfully being the craziest kid in school... with a bad record locked up etc.

girls!! trying to pimp them every day and never getting anywhere.

passign most of my classes just by getting 100's on the tests without even cheating

failing same math class 3 times

having in school suspension every other week

doing handstyles on the desk with the end of a pen or pencil... like the eraser

sleep during class/ getting yelled at all the time

working for drugs/beer

fighitng with my parents about grades daily

shit so much haha

Originally posted by Devilush

i was this little skater chick that transformed into fucking prom queen.

That's damn cool.

It sucks though. I got a call the day of my senior prom. It was the girl I went to my freshman prom with asking me last minute if I wanted to go with her to the senior prom. I was like.."Ummm. I'm going to a concert tonight. I'm really sorry."

Damn she was still bangin'.

:o

Guest imported_El Mamerro

-People expressing amazement at my being one of the top 3 students at the top high school in PR, and still managing to be at every single party drinking my ass off and running the whole thing.

-Being a total nerd until I discovered heavy drinking in 9th grade.

-Being the best school mascot the school has ever seen.

-Getting my nickname "El Mamerro" during a pep rally where I was the school mascot. My friend had made this gigantic fucking war hammer out of a branch and a section of tree trunk, and I came out with our lion costume, carrying El Mamerro in a guitar case in one hand, and an eagle head mask (our rival school mascot) with a watermelon inside it in the other. I then placed the eagle head on a table and smashed the living shit out of it with the Mamerro Hammer, Gallagher-style. People went nuts.

-Getting along equally with everyone, from the D&D geeks to the jocks to the rich popular guys.

-Not driving. Ever.

-Non-structured (read: free) periods. We had all these empty class slots during the day that we were supposed to use to do homework and study and stuff. Juniors and Seniors were allowed to leave school as long as they didn't have class, so we did all kinds of shit when we had a bunch of free periods bunched together. Junior year 5 of us had one day of the week cycle where we had free periods all the way till noon, so we'd go surfing all morning and hit up a bar for a couple of beers before Social Studies.

-Protesting school regulations we were unhappy with by driving our cars all over the school lawn, parking them in a circle with the lights on, opening the trunks, blasting the sound systems, and drinking till dawn.

-Crazy fucking sleepovers at the beach the nights before field days.

-Senior Day: We got to dress up in crazy costumes and skate all over school while everyone else had to take class. The night before, we stayed up all night in the school itself, with a couple of teachers and parents watching over us... we were drinking from our car trunks in the parking lot, hidden away from the teachers, until midnight hit. The teachers called all of us and took us to the library, looking all serious. Just when we thought the party was gonna be over, the they pull up the big projecion screen to reveal several coolers full of beer and rum, and instruct us to get fucking destroyed and party right. It ruled.

-Mango wars!!! We had two gigantic mango trees in the yard, and every mango season we would proceed to launch rotting mangoes at each other until someone got seriously hurt. I once hit this kid dead center in the stomach and sent him down a flight of stairs. Great stuff.

-Being in detention a total of once, for making a farting noise when the PE teacher was showing us how to do dips.

-Kick in the Nuts Week. We spent an entire week kicking each other in the balls when we least expected it. Everyone would walk around the halls holding their nuts in fear.

-Stealing the chainsaw from the gardener's closet and going apeshit with it.

-Rocking airbrushed murals for our basketball and volleyball tournaments. I wish I had pictures, they were ill... Robot lions.

-The fact that it was an all-boys Catholic high school, so during weekends we'd join our fellow all-girls Catholic high school for some enhanced-libido satisfaction.

Ahhh shit, I'm gonna stop, there's just way too much... high school was the best time of my life, I got way too many memories to list. Beer,

El Mamerro

Watching My friends drop tons of acid and pretend they were floating down the hallway... Having a graduating class of 40 because of a new high school intern program, that I was to lazy to take part of. Playing pratical jokes on my teachers and never getting away with it.. Taking a trip to mtv as part of a special program, eatting lunch with alison steward, and getting yelled at for sneaking on the set of yo mtv raps... taking art trips to the village, and having my teacher take off for "quality time". Making fun of a cross-dressing raver" who acted thug-out , he is now a college jock whos family runs a bar... and last but not least, one of my close friends getting sent to a rehab for two years.. and three others sent to a group home for some bullshit assualt charge..

skipping, smoking weed, partying all the time, sleeping in class, not caring about anything, getting lunch money from parents every day, fine girls in numbers, campus police, day time curfew, instigating before, during, and after fights, being with friends all the time, walking home with my future girlfriend, never doing home work, always passing tests, getting the "apply yourself, you're smart" speech too often, being known by the administrators, being in gymnastics (that kicked ass), girls softball/volleyball team, starting the "skate club" (school sponsored ramps and time to skate/bike), leaving early during pep rallys, the first day, the last day, and I'd have to say Fridays... yes, Fridays.

i, like wiseguy have only 2 more weeks of schooling.

i have loved school. dispite i go to an all blokes school its been bloody brilliant. all i do is sketch. i do non t.e.e which is basicly a system by which university isnt an option. any way im doing well at school and i dont do any work outside school. its mad ways. and ive been drunk every weekend and painting every week. shit is mad cool. plus i got a hottie woman and mates who own cars. its all comming together kiddies.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

Why did ever one in school stand around in little clumps of friends?

Did you ever notice how certain parts of the school had a funny smell?

And why did all the really nasty girls pack around the mirrors in the bathroom putting on their trashy makeup?

sorry, but none of that is exclusive to high school...

i got older and realized that's just how humans behave

the one thing i remember most is HOW MUCH I FUCKING HATED IT AND WANTED OUT!

Guest YinzerXpress

i remember.......

being the only white kid in a bunch of classes

going bombing in the hood and people try and jump me, but it turned out i had an art class wit the and they would smoke me out instead

no fine ass girls:(

lots of herbals

leaving school all the time

having a gig on a school trip to toronto with a bunch of english girls soccer players and 2 bottles of 151

my brains kinda cloudy from there on out

Guest spectr

uhm its all kinda fuzzy but here are some of the things i remember..

*getting drunk in class

* cutting class to go get drunk

*cutting class to go skate

* getting drunk and skating

*getting in lots of trouble every day

* just finally giving up and not going to class anymore

*eating acid and satying up all night tripping then being bored and going to class

* cutting class to go write on shit and drink beer

*seeing one of my teachers at the hempfest one year...

c/o 2k

more......

• being late to class
  • doing bad ass on the TAAS (Texas Assessment of Academic Skills)
  • good looking teachers (sometimes)
  • going to A and B lunch (skipping)
  • selling cigarettes to scrubs for a quarter each
  • saying "oooh oooh pick me pick me," when raising hand
  • "disrupting class"
  • pulling off crazy cheat scams on tests (only did this like 2 times)
  • hazing
  • intercepting mail addressed to the parents of me
  • summer time.... word
  • thinking you know alot, but really not
  • knowing shit about life
  • debate class
  • roaming the halls during class
  • getting permits to leave campus from bud that was office aid
  • not wearing 40" bottom kikwear and jnco pants, but watching everyone else do it
  • wondering what the fuck is up with the goth kids
  • lesbians!!!! I lived in Austin, the lesbians would flash their ta tas at school like whoa!!
  • wondering why some guy would date a middle school girl when he was in high school

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

more......

• going to A and B lunch (skipping)
  • saying "oooh oooh pick me pick me," when raising hand
  • intercepting mail addressed to the parents of me
  • roaming the halls during class

for shiz

- Majoring in study hall

- Playing rummy, asshole, and egyptian ratscrew.

- Always getting a bagel with cream cheese, one donut and a sprite for study hall.

- 30 minutes trips to the "bathroom"

i hated my old school so much i had to leave. doesnt mean i dont have any memories:

-finding it easy to mix between the groups to get what i wanted (ie go to wherever there was a party)

-being told that i bought a bad name to the school

-laughing in the heads face when told the above thing

-being told i was "the worst pupil ever". i then pointed out i had only been suspended once and in detention twice

-getting on well with some teachers enuff to ponce a fag

-never once being on time

-the lunch time sessions

-on our last day b4 our gcse study leave began going down the river and playing a huge game of footy against rival schools

-falling in river at same occasion

-on the same day me running round terrorising everyone i saw with a hockey mask and water pistol / super soaker

- my english lessons were just so fucking funny.

still in highschool... but for the past 2 years ive been

getting high

passing caffine pills in class... then taking them in class to stay awake

hart broken

fighting in the hall wyas

managing a B avg.

drinking alcohol

depression

making clay whistles

Band Class

throwing wet TP at people taking a shit

the ""mirror""

away basketball games

and hating people

Guest -MOE LESTER-

FRESHMAN YEAR

-TRYING TO BUY ALL THE COOL CLOTHES TO FIT IN

-SMOKING CIGERETTES AND WEED ALOT

-JOCKING CHICKS BUT NEVER GETTING THEM

-SUSPENSION FOR KNIFE POSSESION

-WATCHING ALL MY FRIENDS GET KICKED OUT FOR STUFF, AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE LEFT

-STARTED GRAFFITI

-SUSPENSION FOR GRAFFITI MARKER POSSESION!! WTF!

-I STUDIED HARD AND GOT LIKE A 3.0 AVERAGE

SOPHMORE YEAR

-JOCKING CHICKS BUT NEVER GETTING THEM

-GRAFFITI

-GRAFFITI

-GRAFFITI

-GRAFFITI

-BASICALLY DITCHING ALL MY FRIENDS

-WEED

-WEED

-WEED AND GRAFFITI

-DIDNT STUDY FOR SHIT AND ENDED UP WITH A 2.5- GPA

-GRAFFITI

-WEED

SUMMER SCHOOL

-SMOKING WEED EVERYDAY WITH THE OLDER KIDS AND FEELING SO COOL

-GOING TO SCHOOL HIGH CUS NO ONE GAVE A FUCK

-GETTING A 4.0!!!!!!!!!! AND I WAS HIGH EVERY DAY!!

CURRENTLY ON MY JUNIOR YEAR...IM A FUCKING WEED FEIND NOW, SHITS GOING ALRITE SOCIALLY, TALKING AGAIN TO MANY FRIENDS I LOST IN SOPH YEAR, AND IM GOING CRAZY OVER THIS GIRL IVE KNOWN SINCE FRESHMAN YEAR BUT WAS NEVER REALLY INTO UNTIL NOW FOR SOME REASON...FUCK HIGH SCHOOL

-

Archived