What do you remember most from high school?

Kettiecat

Damn....high school. I hated it when i was there, but now i miss the simplicity and innocence. Some shit i can remember offhand....

-Being straight edge vegan, and no one really understood what it was.

-Sticking up for that wierd kid in school that wore dresses, unmatching socks, clown hats and anything just to be different and wierd. Then getting into a fight with the biggest guy in school. He beat the ever living shit out of me. That was my first chipped tooth and torn retina.

-You know how there's that one girl you had the biggest crush on ever? Mine died senior year in a car crash.

-skating the steps in front of the school, trying to impress girls. The stairs sucked, so we only skated there to impress the cheerleaders as they were leaving school after practice, but I really don't think they ever cared. We probably looked stupid to them.

-Being the first kid in school to rock the skater wear, and getting into lots of fights because of it. All the other skaters dressed normal (this was in like 9th grade) because they were afraid of the gearheads and jocks.

-learning how to drive, thus improving our skating territory by light years.

-first real girlfriend. I guess I'm the sensitive type. I stick with girls for a while. She dumped me the summer before senior year.

-becoming strangely "cool" during senior year. I don't know why. It must have been that high school nostalia shit that happens with popular people, so they want to be friendly to everyone. I think this one popular girl developed a crush on me, but I never really felt like seeing where it would lead. She was a sweet girl, but I just didn't feel like it.

-Never pulling a prank, or anything worthy of suspension, the whole time i was there.

-Starting a little uprising in one of my senior english classes. That was the only real "trouble" i ever started. We had this evil old hardcore christian lady for a teacher, i can't even remember her name anymore. She'd always make little snaps at kids, picked favorites, and was a generally horrid person. She'd always treat her students like they were all morons, and acted generally condescending. Over the course of the semester i think she wore most everybody in the class down until they'd had enough. Towards the end of the semester she made some subtle religious comment (there were a lot of muslims in my school) and I was through with her. I made a couple snaps back at her over the course of the semester, and our relationship was less than cordial to begin with. I got up and left, and probably about 80% of the class got up and followed. Most of us went to the cafeteria or library, but i guess some kids went to the office and complained. No one ever really knew for sure, but i think she got into a lot of trouble. Unfortunately, she didn't lose her job. I saw her once after high school and she told me I was an evil little shit who deserves everything I'll get. I assume she meant on the day of my judgement or some other ultra-christian bullshit. I can only hope she'll get everything she deserves, at the hands of her god or otherwise.

The summer after high school one of my skater buddies died in a dirt bike crash, the best writer in the group I started up painting with dropped into drugs, blew off art school, and wasted all his talent. (The rest of them dropped off over their first year of college or over the summer before.) Dude could have been a great comic book artist. I think he works in a gas station now. My favorite english teacher got fired (reasons I don't know). A few of my other skating buddies started going to raves. One is still in and out of rehab, the others just turned into regular losers who work in offices and party on the weekend. One of the computer whiz-kids wound up in the paper after he beat his dad to death with a shovel. (I'm not sure if he was convicted or what. I'm pretty sure he was still a minor.) Sometimes i think about how much talent and drive is lost or repressed in each batch of kids that finish high school, and it just makes me sad. A really deep sadness about how customary and familiar it must be to get up, go to work in an office, come home, watch mindless television (particularly the news), and have your life's goal be the SUV with the most gadgets or the nicest kitchen in the prefab neighborhood development you live in. Once these same people may have wanted to be a musician, or a pro BMX rider, or even a professional basketball player.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xylene2020

- getting with the homecoming queen at sadies

- being drunk most of the time

- being the first kid to throw up in detention from taking too much coricidin

- the drive home from that detention

- drinking in my basement with the crew after my parents went to sleep

- high school chicks were cooler than college chicks

- being smoked out most of the time

-fuckhead teachers

-fuckhead cops

-fuckhead kids that got stomped from time to time

-mossberg pumps

-maine to new york life

-welldressed thugs

-dope ass ladies

-trailor parks

-country projects

-mad stress

-mad money

-bullshit violence

-bullshit lockdowns

-buck knives

-dea raids in the woods

-rite-aid o.c stickups..in the mix : (

-got to love the ladies

-my fellows who didnt make it a little longer

-portland street fights

-scumbags who needed to be taught a lesson

-so much shit,so many tales, so little time, and so much to be regretted..

the bamboo forest and smoke clouds. 3 foot bongs in an acura legend. the art room. never going to class and having to make up for it at the end of the quarter cause i was always high. writing alot. being a toy and saying things like youll see, one day ill be able to make letters look good. some of my first real teachers out of my peers and enhanced visual effects. aah, the good ol days.

mine's going to sound boring after reading all that shit, but heres what sticks in my head:

looking up classmates i hated numbers in the phonebook and crank called them , pretending i was a different classmate, or a cholo (pre-*69 days, ahhhhh)

ditching school and getting hooked up with setups and everything else cause a teacher owned a skate shop, so he was gone .

tieing peoples backpacks to the lunch benches in triple knots.

pissing into the vents of particular peoples lockers.

becoming the only white dude in a crew full off bald headed messicans.

watching pigs, cows and sheep get shot and skinned.(kinda traumatizing)

archery!

being scared of rejection from girls.

going to shows.

stealing breakfast burritos.

stealing donuts.

wearing stupid baggy new deal pants.

playing tip-out during lunch.

lighting trashcans on fire.

thats all.

bad handjobs what is this 7th grade, im a sophmore and for the last 4 years its been about the head, so far high school, has been kegs and house partys. and a whole lotta chronic,and remember bitches aint nothing, cause they really aint

Originally posted by HAL

and have your life's goal be the SUV with the most gadgets

I keep getting closer to this...

Originally posted by HAL

Once these same people may have wanted to be a musician, or a pro BMX rider, or even a professional basketball player.

We don't follow through becuase we realize how far these dreams are from becoming reality. Or we don't push ourselves enough to the limit. Hoe many times have I wished I was wa pro snowboarder. Look at me now...By day I sit at my computer and by night I'm a projectionist.

Hmmph. Fuck the american dream. :o

FRESHMAN YEAR

- ROLLERBLADING ALOT

- TRYING TO BE A BAD ASS

- DRINKING

- SMOKING CIGARETTES

- TAKING TRIPS TO THE CITY TO SKATE (WHERE I STARTED LIKING GRAFF)

- CLIFF JUMPING

- BEING BEST FRIENDS WITH THE MOST POPULAR KID IN THE GRADE- NO ONE COULD FUCK WITH ME

- CHILLIN WITH MOSTLY THE PREPPY POPULAR KIDS

SOPHMORE YEAR

- CHILLIN WITH ALL THE OLDER POPULAR KIDS

- STARTED ACTUALLY BEING A BAD ASS WELL YOU KNOW

- SMOKING GREEN/ DRINKING ALOT

- CITY TRIPS TO CHILL WITH FRIENDS AND GET DRUGS THERE

- START DRAWING

- STARTED PARTYING HARD

- SKATING ALOT

JUNIOR YEAR

- STARTED BOMBING

- DRINKING

- ALL NEW FRIENDS

SENIOR YEAR

NOTHING REALLY SPECIAL YET

JUST SKIPPING SCHOOL

TIGHT WITH ALL GROUPS OF PEOPLE

ALL OF HIGH SCHOOL

- BEING KNOWN BY ALL ADMINISTATRORS

- HAVVING IN SCHOOL SUSPENSION EVERY OTHER WEEK

- HAVING THE WORST REPUTATION

- JOCKING ALL THE HOTTEST GIRLS, THE MODEL TYPE, WHEN REALLY THEY WOULDNT TOUCH ME WITH A 10 FOOT POLE.

- MAINTAINING AN AVERAGE GPA FOR A KID WHO SKIPS HALF THE CLASSES IN A WEEK

- GETTING INTO FIGHTS WITH EVERYONE, LOST ALL IN THE BEGINNING BUT THE REST IVE WON.

THATS ABOUT IT.. IM TIRED OF TYPING :king:

high school was wack........

I remember........

people trying to dress like Eddie Vedder

people walking around in huge pants and shelltoes with 8-ball shirts

cheerleaders who were all coked out after high school

ugly girls who a few years later turned into the dopest girls I've ever seen..

jocks with shitty attitudes

Slave Day---

hearing Vanilla Ice "ice,ice baby" on the loudspeaker at the cons.

chicks getting lizard tattoos on the ankle

people from other high schools comin to mine and watching the jocks (faggots)get beat or beat up the other schools bunch of faggots.

coming to school late and leaving early......I had 2 classes my senior year.....

winning a toolbox at the senior all-nighter.......

whoopie fuckin' do......

• 3 weeks later...

Videotaping the popular kids at some horrible party throwing up and rolling on the ground(bringing it to school on monday), getting my girlfriend to take the day off and pick me up second period, constant requests from bitches to draw their name, guidance counseler telling me "i won't amount to anything", smoking weed(previously said) behind the school, not wanting school lunch so leaving, drinking rum and coke a..b.. and c lunch. Not showering for several days so the chicks would complain... hooking up with one of the chicks the next weekend haha. Convincing the art teacher that piecing the wall in the back of his room would open the students minds to different forms of art. Chucking milk bags at ugly kids. Tagging curse words on the chalk board and playing them off like they were something else. Stacker threes getting out of hand to the point of banging on the desk, turning green, then passing out.

high school.......hmmgoing to 4 different ones.

grade ten-

watching my friend get stabbed in the leg.

skipping school to watch movies in west hills.

chasing girls

alot of house parties

driving in cars for the first time

fights at the train station

switching schools and going from coolest kid to a nobody

getting really into photography

getting really into alcohol

hearing about a kid whom i didnt get along with die in a motorcycle accident

grade 11-

being at another new school with all my friends

skipping class

selling drugs

doing drugs

getting in a big fight and getting my eye socket smashed the fuck in

watching 2 other people get stabbed

watching a gun get pulled on a friend

saying merry christmas to a friend who sat next to me in class and hearing about him dying 2 days later on christmas vacation

getting really high on myself

develop a severe drinking problem

watching my life spin out of cntrol

skipping class

listening to sublime

smoking cigars in a volkswagon jetta

working on the weekends

snowboarding

living an amazing/horrible life

becoming best friends with someone i hurt badly

grade 12

starting of the year with amazing parties thinking about thebest year of my life ahead

stabbing someone in the face

going to jail

burning all my bridges

house arrest

court dates

new school

living in a cage

deciding i was going to change my life and get the fuck out

high school is heaven mixed with hell

if i could do it over, id change nothing.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Re: mamero

Originally posted by plo

mamerro you went to san jose? or whatever that boys school is called in Rio Piedras, in front of the Roxy Motel? shit, is your name pedro?

if thats the school I knew this kid that did graff. I'm from the Villa Fontana, and I'm embarrased to be on this site, but its allota flics.

NDLC. get it?

Wow, I never saw this post...

Nah, I went to San Ignacio, a "rival" boys school, haha. I did have a bunch of friends in San Jose though, but I don't think I recall any of them doing graff, or being named Pedro for that matter. I haven't lived in PR for 4 years now, and I had no interest in graff back then, so I probably wouldn't know who it was... you still in the island?

Haha, no shame in being on this site, it's a fun place to go online and chill. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest -MOE LESTER-

wow i fucking hate high school

currently...i have beef with the football team....which isnt cool

i dont hang out with kids from my school...only a handful of the weedheads i smoke everyday with

i chill on the strip with people who are older and have earned their stripes

i slang and smoke dope

i drink mildly

ive done a few different drugs

i still havent gotten a girlfriend....

i wear the same thing to school everyday...

i hate everyone, especially the jocks

my GPA sucks ass 2.3...i cant take school seriously..it just seems like bullshit to me

i hate everything about life

i see the human raceas a bunch of fucking animals who are aimless and live out pointless lives...i see humans as no more smart than dogs or ants...that just wander around and live out their life.....humans also look funny to me...when i look at somebody..i see them as a fucking animal...its kinda fucked up, i find it funny how the body parts all work and shit....my mind is seriously getting fucked up....sometimes when im checking out chicks and digging it....all of a sudden my mind gets fucked up and i only see them as stupid animals with stupid body parts that attract the other more stupider sex of species....jesus christ im fucked up...someone please shoot me

-sticking out like a sore thumb at mammerros party, he also adds (Mamerroid: And announcing that your fat ugly friend gives good head)

-giving the bird straight to one of the principals face while painting the art room

-beating up some fucker twice my size simply because i got pissed off on the bus at him

-bloodying the face of this shitface (who i still have every class with everyday) in the hallway(the day after what was mentioned above) and being given props by teachers for it

-spitting in a teachers soda in front of the whole class and seeing her drink it

-replying to this post 7 months before i graduate,,weed.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

wow i fucking hate high school

currently...i have beef with the football team....which isnt cool

i dont hang out with kids from my school...only a handful of the weedheads i smoke everyday with

i chill on the strip with people who are older and have earned their stripes

i slang and smoke dope

i drink mildly

ive done a few different drugs

join the club. well minus beef with the football team though the two kids mentioned that i beat were on the football team. but the rest of the above holds true to me.

i hate it how the teachers like me even though i fucking hate the school and they know the school is shitty. ,,weed

speaking of slanging remember the verse "never get high on your own supply" i learned the hard way a quarter in 2 days oooppphhh.

hmmm...

What's High School?

-Smoking between periods..

-Girls with short shorts...Yeah!

-Doing graff in the bathrooms...

-And of course the prepositions...

Abort, about, above, across, after, against, along, amid, around, at, atop, beneath, beside, between, beyond, but, by, concerning, down, during,except, for, from, in, inside, into, like, near, next, of, off, on, onto, outside, over, past regarding, since, through, throughout, till, to toward, under, underneath, until, up upon, with, within, WITHOUT...

Re: hmmm...

Originally posted by ClueTwo602

What's High School?

-Smoking between periods..

-Girls with short shorts...Yeah!

-Doing graff in the bathrooms...

-And of course the prepositions...

Abort, about, above, across, after, against, along, amid, around, at, atop, beneath, beside, between, beyond, but, by, concerning, down, during,except, for, from, in, inside, into, like, near, next, of, off, on, onto, outside, over, past regarding, since, through, throughout, till, to toward, under, underneath, until, up upon, with, within, WITHOUT...

you know the deal "The cow jumped ---- the moon" a preposition will always fit there so that way you know what words are preps. weed

not going to any school function and having anti-school functions at the same time.

drugs.

drinking.

violence.

skipping.

skating at LEAST 8 hours a day..

never opening a book ever.

tricking a kid to gauge out his freshly pierced ear with a ink pen in english class.. and the teacher sending him to the office for self mutiation.

High school?

Hm.

grade 9 painting alot.

grade 10 getting high alot, getting hurt alot and ignoring everyone. painting ny cleans and running away 3 times. meta few people who changed my life.

grade 11 things got better. still got high, still got hurt, still painted. kept ignoring people. met someone who changed my life.

not quite done with grade 12 now am i. I only get high and hurt on occasion now.

and yeah i would change a few things if i had the chance.

• 6 years later...

Archived