Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest cracked ass

Keeping spots chill

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You come near me when im p@!nT"n a train in MY yard, I'LL slap the SHIT out of you with an old porkchop.___EVEN IF YOU C@Me 2 THE SP0t WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yards vs. layups question...

what would you rather paint at?

Ive been painting a smaller yard-5 tracks i believe, and Im about to go back east to a larger yard, but in a more rural area. its alot more open and has a onsite office and all that. its bigger and more open, but probally much more low key as it is in a suburban/rural area.

nice thread...i got a good story....my towns got 2 main yards....3local yards and a hand full of layups...for the most part we sperad enough rumors to keep the toys out of the bigger and more open of the two with stories of patrols and cameras..etc. anyway the other one had kids walking through it in plain view from the streets in the daytime and this one kid was hitting every train car with one line bombs....not even filled in' date=' and i mean every train! and the rest of em were leaving cans around and bucket paint on the rocks ...the yard was trashed, then the yard started getting patroled nightly,then they spaced the cars out on every other line, then started cutting trees down around it to open it up. now there starting to cut trees down in the local yards and in one local yard we had a dead line of old ass passenger cars...some kind of military pass. cars with lockers, beds toilets,tables, and you could sit in these seats in the top that had bubble windows ,old trolley cars,crazy ass shit we used to camp in , but now its all cut up in gondolas and being hauled off...well, enough talk , needles to say, one day it could happen to you , shits horrible. now i go to surrounding towns to paint so i can play it safe. peace[/quote']

That sucks REALLL bad, it's a damn shame too...

theres this chill dayspot in atl...its under a bridge...its got a bank and some vertical walls...its has been around for a long time and people have always painted it during the daytime...even toys paint there on the bank but it is still a safe place to paint durin th day...police have even been down there to investigate a abandoned vehicle that was left down there but it is still not blown up yet...now i think its about to die because they just bult these huge condos and they all have balconies and the balconies are all facing towards under the bridge...the condos are over a hundred feet away but i still think they could see painting..its sad..i loved that place..its a great place to go to meet writers...it also has a skatespot...Atlanta is being overrun by condos...they are buildin them everywhere and it is starting to piss me off...

there are even 1000's of empty cans on the ground....fuck condos they are ruining atlanta...they are attractin to many uptight rich people to the middle of the city...it is also causing them to focus more on stoppin graffti....

theres this chill dayspot in atl...its under a bridge...its got a bank and some vertical walls...its has been around for a long time and people have always painted it during the daytime...even toys paint there on the bank but it is still a safe place to paint durin th day...police have even been down there to investigate a abandoned vehicle that was left down there but it is still not blown up yet...now i think its about to die because they just bult these huge condos and they all have balconies and the balconies are all facing towards under the bridge...the condos are over a hundred feet away but i still think they could see painting..its sad..i loved that place..its a great place to go to meet writers...it also has a skatespot...Atlanta is being overrun by condos...they are buildin them everywhere and it is starting to piss me off...

A. No one wants to meet your ass there.

B. This has nothing to do with freights.

the original posting was about keeping spots chill, so it still applies.

i love good ol dayspots, factories are the best...

getting into the __________ is risky now with those apartments right next to them...

i got spotted going over the fence and some middle aged lady started abusing me...

then i found some skaters absolutely wrecking the place, throwing shit around, dogging pieces...

no respect for quality art...

so i gave them a stern talking to, confiscated their paint and knocked them about a bit. god, little 13 yr old skaters are fucking annoying...

ive been painting frieghts for 4 years now and ive been painting in the same 5 yards my whole carrier now these 14 year old toys are comming through taggin up everything and showin no respect for sum of the kings that roll thru. sum little cock actually went over a Nace burner and a Zeph Burner with a goddamn haggard ass tag in waltmart drippy shit like show sum respect i wanna crack sum skulls

anyways thanks for the great thread and thanks for lettin me vent

^whopp that kids ass then take his paint.

and for the fuck off it say V-A-N-R lol so he can tell his friends he met someone from the game

yeah man i wanna knock the kid the little fuck walks thru the yard broad daylight thru our chill spots with a damn butcher knife and just waves it around

I guess you could say I just started to go out and use paint...I basically stayed in my room painting on big ass pieces of cardboard on my garage walls as well as paper but I just recently wanted to go out and try to get better. where I live though has no scene except kids just writting fuck fags and kkk and stupid shit.

if anybody on this thread lives in the oklahoma city area hit me up.

well what about grown men leaving paint cans, paint can lids, and caps all over the yard. i confronted them about it, and they got all defensive.. sayin it wasn't there shit. like dude the cans and color lids are from your pieces. wack ass writers and wak ass crew. have no idea how to keep a yard clean ...