Keeping spots chill

Guest cracked ass

Originally posted by kasto.tst

this has all been finally addressed,thank god. its all good info kids and you probably want to go hit frieght way more now. dont get caught up, some writers will whup dat ass if they find you in their yard, im one of them. this is the best way to keep your yard clean and happy. kill anyone you find. most yards are only room enough for one krew.if your not at the top of the food chain you may want to be careful.

This is good advice. However, most of the kids who need to heed it think they're the shit anyway. Maybe two black eyes and four missing teeth will change their mind but probably not.

Forever crossing out and painting over the newjacks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by unclemighty

you might of said before but how can i tell the diff. between workers/bull?can you tell by the truck?my boy and i see trucks in the yard all the time but some have the wheels that go on the tracks and some dont most have lights on them.alot chill for a long time most come and go varry fast if thay dont chill[if that has any thing to do w/it]

the trucks that go down onto the tracks and are mechanics mostly that i know of , they have a switch they pull back and are equipped with a meter of some sort that gives them readings of i think elevation in the tracks so they can see if they need to call a crew out to fix a tie here or there, that's just here though, could be different somewhere else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have this yard i been painting at for a while now.. i try not to go to that same yard all the time.. it connects to other parked trains so i can switch shit up... i always wondered why the spot never got crushed.. and i just figured i wouldnt fuck with it either..

good common sense .. but us devilish demon kids love to break rules... haha stay up

• 1 month later...

I have a different opinion about things like the numbers, painting more than 2 cars on a line, all that shit. You see, I have lived on a train line for 4 years, and though it is great to see fresh shit almost daily, I will tell you the downside. The train conductors like to blow thier whistles at 3 and 4 in the morning to fuck with all the people trying to sleep. If it was something that only happend once in a while it would be one thing. Also there aint a spot for about a mile or more that a car crosses the tracks, so there is no reason at all to be blowing the whistle. Im sure it would be a kick to do that, but its fucked when you are on the other end of the spectrum. So I say no respect for people, no respect for your trains, fuck the numbers, hit those things left and right! In a real war you dont take sympathy for the enemy and go around his numbers, you bomb everything in sight until you see the white flags come up!

• 1 month later...

in reply to omarnycakasw1

first of all your advice was good except for 1 thing. If a writer tells another writer to go somewhere else because its is or her spot, that's wack. Writers should stick together. There are enough problems as it is with cops and all that other BS. Unless they're crossing you out, there should be no problem

in reply to omarnycakasw1

first of all your advice was good except for 1 thing. If a writer tells another writer to go somewhere else because its is or her spot, that's wack. Writers should stick together. There are enough problems as it is with cops and all that other BS. Unless they're crossing you out, there should be no problem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here you go..

I have something to add to this subject...There is this dumb ass toy where i live, that goes into active mainline yards during the day, this yard is hard enough to paint at night time let alone day time, this fool will go so close to the station its a wonder brakeman,engineers and other associates of the railroad don't hear the sound of spray paint cans. Being this stupid and careless, this yard has taken it upon there selves to setup surveillance cameras. These cameras are top of the line, they are on high polls, they move 360 degrees, now thanks to this toy we can't even paint there, and that yard always had good shit rolling threw, well thats my two cents. p's y'all, ehwol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived