Keeping spots chill

Guest cracked ass

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've painted them a few times, but i've never seen any workers or anything around them, and they don't go in the factor just parked near them. i'd like to think they were chill but do you think if i paint the every time theyre there they would start watching them? i mean they gotta check the cars before thy take them out and theyusually come in clean

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by daterrawrist@Jan 23 2005, 07:05 AM

if your plannin on crushin them all when they are there do them all in one trip.get in.. get out.. no bullshit.dont be goin there on a weekly basis maybe twice a month IF that.

i dont know there is a similar spot here where i live usually we hit one or two cars in the line and let em move out but usually the line is longer than 3 or 4 cars, somewhere usually in the neighborhood of like 10 to 40 cars. just hit maybe one car and let them push out, just stick to the advise cracked and some of the veteran heads have given you on this thread and you should have no problem with the spot if its still chill, but its always a good idea to excersize a bit of moderation.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

when i go to the local yard, i always see, tthe so called experienced writerss, going over thenumbers, hitting trains that stay in the yard, hitting more than 2 cars ina line, shit like that. but they preach to the youngins about blowing theyre spots all the time. they jjus HYPOCRITS. whateves though, i still go to the yardn do my thang. n mostof the time it rolls out without gettin capped (cuz i hit the lines that go out the next morn, b4 they get a chance to cap tha shit) but it just boggles my mind that they can be such hypocrits,

when i paint, im respectful, dont heat out the spots, & play by the rules....

bump for this thread, first time i read it was like 3 or 4 years ago,it helped me alot

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by hip2be_square@Oct 15 2005, 12:33 PM

this thread is kinda funny..you got people tellin fools how to rock the line...lol..shit..i throw my empty cans right on the fuckin ground..i really dont care..you guys sound like pussys

You're always free to cut your own throat, and make getting up on freights harder for yourself in the future. I don't give rules, just advice. It's just that when you heat up a spot, you do it for everyone who wants to hit it in the future, so you're cutting their throats too. I'm sure they're grateful.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

yards vs. layups question...

what would you rather paint at?

Ive been painting a smaller yard-5 tracks i believe, and Im about to go back east to a larger yard, but in a more rural area. its alot more open and has a onsite office and all that. its bigger and more open, but probally much more low key as it is in a suburban/rural area.

nice thread...i got a good story....my towns got 2 main yards....3local yards and a hand full of layups...for the most part we sperad enough rumors to keep the toys out of the bigger and more open of the two with stories of patrols and cameras..etc. anyway the other one had kids walking through it in plain view from the streets in the daytime and this one kid was hitting every train car with one line bombs....not even filled in' date=' and i mean every train! and the rest of em were leaving cans around and bucket paint on the rocks ...the yard was trashed, then the yard started getting patroled nightly,then they spaced the cars out on every other line, then started cutting trees down around it to open it up. now there starting to cut trees down in the local yards and in one local yard we had a dead line of old ass passenger cars...some kind of military pass. cars with lockers, beds toilets,tables, and you could sit in these seats in the top that had bubble windows ,old trolley cars,crazy ass shit we used to camp in , but now its all cut up in gondolas and being hauled off...well, enough talk , needles to say, one day it could happen to you , shits horrible. now i go to surrounding towns to paint so i can play it safe. peace[/quote']

That sucks REALLL bad, it's a damn shame too...

• 2 weeks later...

theres this chill dayspot in atl...its under a bridge...its got a bank and some vertical walls...its has been around for a long time and people have always painted it during the daytime...even toys paint there on the bank but it is still a safe place to paint durin th day...police have even been down there to investigate a abandoned vehicle that was left down there but it is still not blown up yet...now i think its about to die because they just bult these huge condos and they all have balconies and the balconies are all facing towards under the bridge...the condos are over a hundred feet away but i still think they could see painting..its sad..i loved that place..its a great place to go to meet writers...it also has a skatespot...Atlanta is being overrun by condos...they are buildin them everywhere and it is starting to piss me off...

• 2 weeks later...
theres this chill dayspot in atl...its under a bridge...its got a bank and some vertical walls...its has been around for a long time and people have always painted it during the daytime...even toys paint there on the bank but it is still a safe place to paint durin th day...police have even been down there to investigate a abandoned vehicle that was left down there but it is still not blown up yet...now i think its about to die because they just bult these huge condos and they all have balconies and the balconies are all facing towards under the bridge...the condos are over a hundred feet away but i still think they could see painting..its sad..i loved that place..its a great place to go to meet writers...it also has a skatespot...Atlanta is being overrun by condos...they are buildin them everywhere and it is starting to piss me off...

A. No one wants to meet your ass there.

B. This has nothing to do with freights.

Archived