Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest cracked ass

Keeping spots chill

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If all else fails.. go on search for another chill spot.

theres always more walls to find.

i certainly had to go searching alot after some stupid ass toys kept blowing up every spot we found.

:(

okay so

at my spot there is a big shed. so u can paint undercover when it rains

and now some toys have bombed the absolute shit out of the shed because its a good trackside spot

what would you use to get rid of these tags

the shed is just a normal aliminium shed. not painted or anything

maybe some silver paint?

nice thread...i got a good story....my towns got 2 main yards....3local yards and a hand full of layups...for the most part we sperad enough rumors to keep the toys out of the bigger and more open of the two with stories of patrols and cameras..etc. anyway the other one had kids walking through it in plain view from the streets in the daytime and this one kid was hitting every train car with one line bombs....not even filled in, and i mean every train! and the rest of em were leaving cans around and bucket paint on the rocks ...the yard was trashed, then the yard started getting patroled nightly,then they spaced the cars out on every other line, then started cutting trees down around it to open it up. now there starting to cut trees down in the local yards and in one local yard we had a dead line of old ass passenger cars...some kind of military pass. cars with lockers, beds toilets,tables, and you could sit in these seats in the top that had bubble windows ,old trolley cars,crazy ass shit we used to camp in , but now its all cut up in gondolas and being hauled off...well, enough talk , needles to say, one day it could happen to you , shits horrible. now i go to surrounding towns to paint so i can play it safe. peace

that sucks that some toys wrecked your spot. got a few questions though regarding yards. are there workers at night? if im scoping out a sopt during the day, what are workers gonna say when they see me along the tracks. i'll be paint-free, but still is it illegal or tresspassing to be around trains in yards or just along tracks etc? i cant imagine that yards would just let people wander around in them...

^first off you need to think really hard before you hit trains. is what you are capable of now something you want rolling for several years? if not stick to walls for awhile longer.

to answer your questions - yes, there are workers at night. not so much at layups but any yard i have been to there are workers at night.

some workers couldn't care less that you were walking around. some are pretty big assholes about it. just make sure they see you obeying certain safety rules. don't cross a line of coupled cars unless it's absolutely necessary. NEVER do it in front of a worker. make sure you always are watching out. turn around to make sure nothing is coming your way.

i suggest going in there with a camera for acouple weeks first. staying on the outside of the lines and slowly day by day working your way across the yard.

that is the way i do it, but there are people on here that probably have much better advice than me.

nah thanks man. im just not about to go searching for spots and get arrested or booted for being on the tracks, even if its in the middle of the afternoon but if you say they'll let me..

IF ITS A REALLY SUCURE SPOT I WILL USUALLY ONLY TELL ONE OR TWO FELLOW ACCOMPLICES AND SCOPE OUT THE SPOT A COUPLE NITES AND FIND OUT WHEN THEY COME IN OR LEAVE AND WHEN SECURITY DOES ROUNDS..ONLY BECUASE IM IN PHILY AND PAINTING FRIEGHTS IS USUALLY EASY BUT PUBLIC TRANSIT THE EL ITS CALLED IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN GET IN

Originally posted by YOURS TRUELY@Dec 22 2004, 01:49 PM

IF ITS A REALLY SUCURE SPOT I WILL USUALLY ONLY TELL ONE OR TWO FELLOW ACCOMPLICES AND SCOPE OUT THE SPOT A COUPLE NITES AND FIND OUT WHEN THEY COME IN OR LEAVE AND WHEN SECURITY DOES ROUNDS..ONLY BECUASE IM IN PHILY AND PAINTING FRIEGHTS IS USUALLY EASY BUT PUBLIC TRANSIT THE EL ITS CALLED IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN GET IN

if your scoping the place out at night, even with no paint on you do they get pissed that your in the yard that late?

where i live, there are about 3 or 4 cars parked a week on these tracks near a factory, they usually show up over night and don't leave till a few days, usualy over night. are they chill?

you say its by a factory..most likely the workers will be there all hours..if not security will.if these cars are going in and out of these factories....i wouldnt touch em

i've painted them a few times, but i've never seen any workers or anything around them, and they don't go in the factor just parked near them. i'd like to think they were chill but do you think if i paint the every time theyre there they would start watching them? i mean they gotta check the cars before thy take them out and theyusually come in clean

if your plannin on crushin them all when they are there do them all in one trip.get in.. get out.. no bullshit.dont be goin there on a weekly basis maybe twice a month IF that.

Originally posted by daterrawrist@Jan 23 2005, 07:05 AM

if your plannin on crushin them all when they are there do them all in one trip.get in.. get out.. no bullshit.dont be goin there on a weekly basis maybe twice a month IF that.

i dont know there is a similar spot here where i live usually we hit one or two cars in the line and let em move out but usually the line is longer than 3 or 4 cars, somewhere usually in the neighborhood of like 10 to 40 cars. just hit maybe one car and let them push out, just stick to the advise cracked and some of the veteran heads have given you on this thread and you should have no problem with the spot if its still chill, but its always a good idea to excersize a bit of moderation.

when i go to the local yard, i always see, tthe so called experienced writerss, going over thenumbers, hitting trains that stay in the yard, hitting more than 2 cars ina line, shit like that. but they preach to the youngins about blowing theyre spots all the time. they jjus HYPOCRITS. whateves though, i still go to the yardn do my thang. n mostof the time it rolls out without gettin capped (cuz i hit the lines that go out the next morn, b4 they get a chance to cap tha shit) but it just boggles my mind that they can be such hypocrits,

when i paint, im respectful, dont heat out the spots, & play by the rules....

bump for this thread, first time i read it was like 3 or 4 years ago,it helped me alot

Don't take your gf to the yard and have sex with her propped up against an EWOK piece....

this thread is kinda funny..you got people tellin fools how to rock the line...lol..shit..i throw my empty cans right on the fuckin ground..i really dont care..you guys sound like pussys

Guests bringing Guests, when they think you aint going to show up @ the spot.

( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE , THATS WHY YOUR SHIT DONT LEAVE THE YARD)

Originally posted by hip2be_square@Oct 15 2005, 12:33 PM

this thread is kinda funny..you got people tellin fools how to rock the line...lol..shit..i throw my empty cans right on the fuckin ground..i really dont care..you guys sound like pussys

You're always free to cut your own throat, and make getting up on freights harder for yourself in the future. I don't give rules, just advice. It's just that when you heat up a spot, you do it for everyone who wants to hit it in the future, so you're cutting their throats too. I'm sure they're grateful.

And yes, there are urban spots that are already completely fucked...walls hit, cans everywhere, and cops the least of your worries. Obviously my recommendations apply only to spots that have a chance of staying DL.