Keeping spots chill

Guest cracked ass

^good move.my yard has been deserted by the old crew members and so i basicly have free reign.i do my best to keep it clean from scrap cans and keep the really toy reckless cats out.i mean im still toy myself but i bench freights alot so its kind of a way to preserve that.if the yard is hot the folks hassle me and when i do decide to paint there i cant.when its chill i can come down there more or less whenever and the engineers and the workers dont say much if i stay out of there way.its got no fence around the area so you can walk straight into it.i bench alot in the fall and summer when its got alot of action goin on.so far ive kept the wave of shitty writers out for the most part.so yeah.

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not doing graffiti on trains is the best way to keep spots chill honestly, but usually workers dont give a shit. Around here most of the people sneaking around the layups/yards are drunks and addicts so they generally pay no mind to litter or trespassers unless theyre obviously thieving or vandalizing. However, take it from someone who got arrested at an NS yard before (in the south), don't be dumb and don't get too drunk heheheh... Respect the rails and respect the culture!

ok idk wher to ask this so ill put it here.. how exactly do you find a train yard? ive used google earth and found TONS of layups but when i go to check em out theyr always very active during the night time.. or theyre right in the middle of town or have a busy street running parallel to them.. ive asked the other writers around my area where they paint trains but they get all stingy and defensive and wont tell me.. i stay in northern california and i know there are yards around the bay and i have a feeling there might be a couple in the valley.. anyone wanna help me out?? how have you found your train yards??

1: first off.... if youre not capable of finding trains to paint...dont paint them. youre probally to retarded to mind your manners at a spot.

2: i see alot of posts in this thread about being able to just "walk right in" or "the workers are pretty cool".... thats retard talk also. engines, workers, fucking joe heroes, all are just one click away from the bull or a 911 call away from the cops. DONT GET SEEN BY ANYONE.

3: keep your paint in your bag at all times unless its in your hand. all it takes is for your clown ass to get spooked and your cans will be left in the yard while youre fleeing the scene. way to go asshole.

last week ive noticed 2 fuckin toys acting retarded at my spots. and now they are gonna pay. dont be that idiot. you might read all day about how to go about painting trains....but theres alot more that you young bucks just cant learn on the fucking internet, i.e. layup scheduals, worker routines, etc.

just stay the fuck away until you have a guide thats been around awhile.

p.s. your buddy that says he's been in the yard but doesnt do anything but throwups all day, ISNT an acceptable guide. chances are hes had his ass beat or is moments from it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

there used to be an chill yard in my neighborhood. it wasnt a train yard - it was just a big-ass wall. but then some new jack 3TKs burned the spot...they wrote on the walls and shit that faced the street and now the spot gets buffed constantly. Improper. way to go fuckers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I was taught to always bring Grocery bags, masking tape, a pipe wrench and water. And it has saved my life in more than one occasion esspecially in big yards. Watch out for wild dogs and new regulations give yard bulls an option to have a canine unit, so that's not something you want to stumble upon. Spend weeks on a roof, or something with full view of the yard, to monitor the amount of workers and when they come and leave, you're going to want to write this down to make sure you've accounted for every hour of all 7 days of the week, and it usually changes every 4 months (seasonal). Wear worker clothing and a hat, so you don't stick out if civilians or workers do see you and you aren't aware. 50% of the times, workers or bulls have already notified police if they do approach you/spot you. So just fucking run. Don't wear Puma shoes to a yard, they kill your feet on the stone.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember the first time I went into a yard, I was pretty new and still a huge toy. It was me and 7 other friends, 3 of us actually did graffiti. But we were fucking around in the yard, climbing up the ladders on the sides of the trains and taking pictures cause we thought we were cool. My friend who didn't paint found a can and started writing on the trains with it. Next thing I know I'm hearing one of my friends whispering at us to shut up. Me and him looked under the trains and saw two people. We tried to cross one of the trains but they saw us before we crossed. It was actually two other writers. They crossed the train we had just crossed and seen all 8 of us standing there. They seen my friend holding a can and asked him for it. They told us to gather up whoever else was in the yard and leave. Me and my friend were scared shitless at first, we thought they were rail workers. But with us having 8 people there, we really could have jumped them and took their paint cause their bags were FULL of paint. But we respected what they said and left anyways. Thank god it's the lowest yard in my city and is too regulated to really ever become hot. People have no respect there. The walls have been painted. There are drips on the rocks. People really need to learn some yard etiquette.

Any tips about hitting freights up in the winter?

Winter in my city is the best time to hit freights. The rail workers don't really expect anybody to be painting them when it's like 20 degrees outside. But if it is a low enough yard, take a broom with you when there is snow on the ground. That way, you can sweep the snow over the footprints you made.

Dont light fire crackers under tanker cars PLEASE.. i was talking to a yard worker at my local yard and they had to put cams in because some children were fucking around with fireworks.. it blew up my yard (not literally) but deff caused some heat to the spot. If you see children walking around your spot smack them up side the head and tell them to gtfo.

PATROL YARD WIHT BALLBATS

FUCK YARDBULLS

FUCK TOYS

ESPECIALLY FUCK LOSERFUCK HUMBUMS THAT DONT NEED TO BE IN THERE DICKING AROUND

KEEP GONK PIRATES ON THEIR TOES IF NOT OUT

ROB FOR PAINT

FUCK BULLS

FUCK BULLS

CONTROL DAT SHIT RUN DAT SHIT

BE MEAN BE MEAN BE MEANNNNN

:D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

don't be afraid to skip weeks/days etc., if they see the same pieces, and the same handstyles, every week, they could catch on. don't put yourself on a schedule to paint, if you do happen to get seen every so often going in, a person can say, watch such and such a spot on this day in between these hours. and FIND GOOD PARKING!

Archived