Keeping spots chill

Guest cracked ass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reading this post was very helpfull. i have a very chill spot but i always paint both sides of about 20 cars once a week, ill hit the whole line. and i go there during the day all the time. im very carefull to never leave my trash behind and to watch for the numbers, but i never realized deystroying whole lines could blow up my spot. does anyone out there think i may have already blown my spot up? how long should i wait to return. im thinking to take 2 weeks off. :(

Re: Here you go..

Originally posted by ehwol

I have something to add to this subject...There is this dumb ass toy where i live, that goes into active mainline yards during the day, this yard is hard enough to paint at night time let alone day time, this fool will go so close to the station its a wonder brakeman,engineers and other associates of the railroad don't hear the sound of spray paint cans. Being this stupid and careless, this yard has taken it upon there selves to setup surveillance cameras. These cameras are top of the line, they are on high polls, they move 360 degrees, now thanks to this toy we can't even paint there, and that yard always had good shit rolling threw, well thats my two cents. p's y'all, ehwol

ya i know someone like that

Originally posted by reno fliks

reading this post was very helpfull. i have a very chill spot but i always paint both sides of about 20 cars once a week, ill hit the whole line. and i go there during the day all the time. im very carefull to never leave my trash behind and to watch for the numbers, but i never realized deystroying whole lines could blow up my spot. does anyone out there think i may have already blown my spot up? how long should i wait to return. im thinking to take 2 weeks off. :(

you are full of shit.

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

I have a different opinion about things like the numbers, painting more than 2 cars on a line, all that shit. You see, I have lived on a train line for 4 years, and though it is great to see fresh shit almost daily, I will tell you the downside. The train conductors like to blow thier whistles at 3 and 4 in the morning to fuck with all the people trying to sleep. If it was something that only happend once in a while it would be one thing. Also there aint a spot for about a mile or more that a car crosses the tracks, so there is no reason at all to be blowing the whistle. Im sure it would be a kick to do that, but its fucked when you are on the other end of the spectrum. So I say no respect for people, no respect for your trains, fuck the numbers, hit those things left and right! In a real war you dont take sympathy for the enemy and go around his numbers, you bomb everything in sight until you see the white flags come up!

What enemy?

Originally posted by amish son

you are full of shit.

you really have no way of knowing and i have no desire of proving it. i know what i do. im also counting writes and outlines, i also do alot of fills. theres more than one way to destroy whole lines! i dont bring enough paint to do fills on every car. but by the time it rolls out ill have something on every single car both sides.

Originally posted by reno fliks

you really have no way of knowing and i have no desire of proving it. i know what i do. im also counting writes and outlines, i also do alot of fills. theres more than one way to destroy whole lines! i dont bring enough paint to do fills on every car. but by the time it rolls out ill have something on every single car both sides.

If this is true then you are a true destroyer, but a stupid one at that. You may think it is cool to heat out a spot, but Im sure other writers in your area dont.

• 2 weeks later...

Preferably will cracked ass or an experienced freight painter, if you have a lay up that you piece fr8s in at night, if you do small moniker, meanstreak, marker tags on the freights there in the daytime (Without being seen in the act of tagging), will this heat up your lay up?

Originally posted by HotRod

EWW Gross! You mean to tell me you chew up your paint soaked latex gloves? I just fill em up with rocks and toss em on top of the train, that way they will fall off the side when the train is movin really fast somewhere far, far away. Do you also chew up yer spent condoms so your girls dad won't find em?

fill em with rocks and toss em!! thats the first thing i've read in this thread that didnt seem like common sence. i like it... but what about the loud thud it makes when it lands? could catch attention of a worker near by. LOL... chew you spent condoms, HA!!!

ill stick to chillen outside the yard in the woods until a fr8 train stops....... they stop alot n they r only 10 ft. away from my chill spot..... its nice..... 3 trains stop every hr. which gives me 20 min. to paint a train...... but sumtimes its not on dis schedule... i guess sumin is fucked wit the system there or sumin.......

BUSTA!

Originally posted by ODS-1

Preferably will cracked ass or an experienced freight painter, if you have a lay up that you piece fr8s in at night, if you do small moniker, meanstreak, marker tags on the freights there in the daytime (Without being seen in the act of tagging), will this heat up your lay up?

sorry, im not an experienced freight painter, but i have been known to take over entire yards with a streak on a sunday afternoon. it really all depends on the yard. this particular spot was a fairly active yard, but i have been spotted by workers in there taking fliks and the most they ever told me is be careful. i decided to streak there because streaaking is nothing. someone has to actually see you to catch you writing. there is no oder, there is no mess left behing and i know a worker that streaks in that yard so seeing the occasional b-e wraper on the ground is not out of the ordainary. now i never painted in this yard cause i see a bull at the office sometimes. and i hate being interrupted when painting, so if i get halfway through a piece and workers come to yank a line i would be pissed. i would say get to know your spot very well ( i had scoped this yard for over 5 years before i decided to wander deep off into the innards) before trying this. know the surrounding neighborhood very well so you can have your story straight. i cant see streaking blowing up a spot unless like i said if someone actually sees you writing on the cars or unless your the type to take streak tags on the engine window or something..

Originally posted by SWX1994

sorry, im not an experienced freight painter, but i have been known to take over entire yards with a streak on a sunday afternoon. it really all depends on the yard. this particular spot was a fairly active yard, but i have been spotted by workers in there taking fliks and the most they ever told me is be careful. i decided to streak there because streaaking is nothing. someone has to actually see you to catch you writing. there is no oder, there is no mess left behing and i know a worker that streaks in that yard so seeing the occasional b-e wraper on the ground is not out of the ordainary. now i never painted in this yard cause i see a bull at the office sometimes. and i hate being interrupted when painting, so if i get halfway through a piece and workers come to yank a line i would be pissed. i would say get to know your spot very well ( i had scoped this yard for over 5 years before i decided to wander deep off into the innards) before trying this. know the surrounding neighborhood very well so you can have your story straight. i cant see streaking blowing up a spot unless like i said if someone actually sees you writing on the cars or unless your the type to take streak tags on the engine window or something..

You have to watch how many freights that you tag. If you go off tagging a whole line the workers will most likely know that the graffiti happened there because its the same tag on every train. When you do it just try to space out the freights.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

okay so

at my spot there is a big shed. so u can paint undercover when it rains

and now some toys have bombed the absolute shit out of the shed because its a good trackside spot

what would you use to get rid of these tags

the shed is just a normal aliminium shed. not painted or anything

maybe some silver paint?

• 5 weeks later...

nice thread...i got a good story....my towns got 2 main yards....3local yards and a hand full of layups...for the most part we sperad enough rumors to keep the toys out of the bigger and more open of the two with stories of patrols and cameras..etc. anyway the other one had kids walking through it in plain view from the streets in the daytime and this one kid was hitting every train car with one line bombs....not even filled in, and i mean every train! and the rest of em were leaving cans around and bucket paint on the rocks ...the yard was trashed, then the yard started getting patroled nightly,then they spaced the cars out on every other line, then started cutting trees down around it to open it up. now there starting to cut trees down in the local yards and in one local yard we had a dead line of old ass passenger cars...some kind of military pass. cars with lockers, beds toilets,tables, and you could sit in these seats in the top that had bubble windows ,old trolley cars,crazy ass shit we used to camp in , but now its all cut up in gondolas and being hauled off...well, enough talk , needles to say, one day it could happen to you , shits horrible. now i go to surrounding towns to paint so i can play it safe. peace

• 2 weeks later...

that sucks that some toys wrecked your spot. got a few questions though regarding yards. are there workers at night? if im scoping out a sopt during the day, what are workers gonna say when they see me along the tracks. i'll be paint-free, but still is it illegal or tresspassing to be around trains in yards or just along tracks etc? i cant imagine that yards would just let people wander around in them...

^first off you need to think really hard before you hit trains. is what you are capable of now something you want rolling for several years? if not stick to walls for awhile longer.

to answer your questions - yes, there are workers at night. not so much at layups but any yard i have been to there are workers at night.

some workers couldn't care less that you were walking around. some are pretty big assholes about it. just make sure they see you obeying certain safety rules. don't cross a line of coupled cars unless it's absolutely necessary. NEVER do it in front of a worker. make sure you always are watching out. turn around to make sure nothing is coming your way.

i suggest going in there with a camera for acouple weeks first. staying on the outside of the lines and slowly day by day working your way across the yard.

that is the way i do it, but there are people on here that probably have much better advice than me.

• 2 weeks later...

IF ITS A REALLY SUCURE SPOT I WILL USUALLY ONLY TELL ONE OR TWO FELLOW ACCOMPLICES AND SCOPE OUT THE SPOT A COUPLE NITES AND FIND OUT WHEN THEY COME IN OR LEAVE AND WHEN SECURITY DOES ROUNDS..ONLY BECUASE IM IN PHILY AND PAINTING FRIEGHTS IS USUALLY EASY BUT PUBLIC TRANSIT THE EL ITS CALLED IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN GET IN

Originally posted by YOURS TRUELY@Dec 22 2004, 01:49 PM

IF ITS A REALLY SUCURE SPOT I WILL USUALLY ONLY TELL ONE OR TWO FELLOW ACCOMPLICES AND SCOPE OUT THE SPOT A COUPLE NITES AND FIND OUT WHEN THEY COME IN OR LEAVE AND WHEN SECURITY DOES ROUNDS..ONLY BECUASE IM IN PHILY AND PAINTING FRIEGHTS IS USUALLY EASY BUT PUBLIC TRANSIT THE EL ITS CALLED IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN GET IN

if your scoping the place out at night, even with no paint on you do they get pissed that your in the yard that late?

Archived