Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GLIK$

9/11?

Theres talk about 9/11 becoming a national holiday.

What ya'llz stink?

I say no, because no matter what, this nation will NEVER forget what happened. I mean shit, everyone remembers Pearl Harbor right?

i was just concerned with whether or not i get a day off school.

turns out i dont.

therefore, i really dont care anymore than i did when it actually happened.

i guess i could go either way, i knew about martin luther king and george and abe way before i knew anything about pearl harbor so yeah, itll never be forgotten by all means but centuries from now little kids wont really recognize it unless they get out of school for it.

ooh ooh! what if we got presents on 9/11!!! or the magical Arab brings you candy, something cool would make me say yes.

back home we're gonna have a 911 party... we're gonna get loaded and watch "towering inferno"... i'll be sure to woop it up for the12oz kids...

I say no. Lot's of people died, and it shouldn't be glamourised. Just imagine Osama sayin, "What day do we want to make a holiday for America on this time?"

Originally posted by dirtysicks

Woop it up? What a fucking herb.

ah geez... i'm crushed... well, while i'm wooping it up, i guess i will "holla" for this guy...

What about every other terrorist attack on anywhere else in the world?? Should they be national holidays too??

God I hate the people that run your fucking country.......

i heard that if it gets to be a day off, it shows that we are weak. if we dont get a day off, it shows that we are strong and we cant let it bother us that much. the osama guy promised another attack...but...when will this be?

Originally posted by Ronnie Dobbs

9/11 should stay a phone number! Fuck holidays.. I always have to work on them anyways! :mad:

yeah same here , so fuck a falling building.

what are we gonna do pretend is x mas and hand out gifts... or cards... happy blowing up a main part of usa day i mean praying groups and mouments of quite will be fine but a holladay is for partys.. i bet in iraq they will throw partys for this.. like wtc pinyatas *sp?

i think the whole thing is fucking retarded, i bet people are gonna wear all black and theyre gonna give out gay ass ribbons at school. i wore black last year but thats it, lets let the poor souls rest in peace and stop bringing it up, im gonna wear bright clothes to show that its in my past and i dont wanna hear about it.so fuck you too, before you cus me out.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this