R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really dont know how to say this, this year has been filled with a ton of loss in the writing community. the news of nace hit me hard, i never met him never talked to him on aol, but i know what an inspiration he was to alot of people, including myself, seeing nace and rime trains were one of the best parts of my writing career. i knew nace was sxe, i knew he painted trains and its all i needed to feel loss. then to hear some of the heartfelt stories from close friends makes me hurt a little more. this was a tough loss for a whole community, but it makes you realize how precious life is, i dont want to preach but things happen and you can always pull something good out of them, nace left a fucking legacy for us that dwell in the yards to see day in and day out. thats where from what i hear he'd want us to be. to all his friends, family, partners keep the heads up.

as has already been said there are going to be a lot of nace trains popping up, because of the respect that this man deserves. an inspiration for me at least.

jobeone.

who knew machines could die? i think the first few graffiti mags i have ever seen had nace pieces in them back in like 95, a man who could never come wack, this guy turned freights into destroyers and walls into burners, not to mention his balls for bombing! all my respect to his family and friends..even though he's gone his light shines forever to come and his soul and pieces ride on freights for eternity!

rest in peace naceone from all of us..

westcoast tbk ai crews

Pier..

A true writer's writer, Nace crushed and did it with style. Few people did it all with such consistency and style. Everything he did was worth flicking. Everything. Stylistically we couldn't be farther apart but Nace always floored me. And still does.

I'm glad to have met him, even just to get my hand crushed by his vice grip handshake and proffer my little book to him in awe.

This has been a bad year.

Best of luck to Nace's family and friends, rest assured that he left an impression that won't be forgotten.

Get well soon Kern, Nesm, Chip and Scram.

Sonik3000

Guest Wase_137

Again my condolences for those closest to Nace but I would like to give another Rest in Power for one of Colorado's own MINES did in an automobile accident too on Sunday--RIP.

although i only hung out with nace a handful of times i must say what a good person he was. he was one of those people i felt instant respect for.... its so terrible that this had to happen to him.... these past few days have really made me realize how things in life can change so much in just one second.... my heart goes out to all of his family and friends. kern scream and nesm - you are in my thoughts - it sucks right now but stay strong and you will overcome this...

rest in peaceNACE

i really cant believe this. i never knew this man, but i can just remember that in my first graff mag i ever bought he was all over it. you couldnt help but to be amazed ny him and his work, and the amount of great things he did for the scene as a whole. even before i saw him in mags, i saw him up like crazy on trains. much respect to you nace. i can only wish that i could have met you. goodbye. R.I.P

83Vapers.

YO, I THOUGHT I WAS OK , WITH HOW THIS WAS GOIN, UNTIL MET SENT ME A NEWSPAPER ARTICLE OF JOHN, AND I STR 8 UP STARTED TO CRY LIKE A BABY. LOOKIN AT HIM , I JUST COULDNT CONTAIN IT .. I JUST LOST IT.

JOHN IM GONNA REALLY MISS YOU DOGS, WE DIDNT CHILL MUCH RECENTLY, BUT ALL THE TIME S YOU CAME AND CRASHED AT MY DORM ,AND THE TIMES I CAME TO JERZ, YO I REALLY WILL MISS U NOT BEIN ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RIVER. YOU WERE A REAL GENUINE GUY. AND I WAS ALWAYS CONTENT KNOWING, IF I WANTED, I COULD JUST PICK UP THE PHONE AND SAY , "YO, I M COMIN TO JERZ TO ROCK FR8S, WHATS UP?"

YOU INTRODUCED ME TO CEAZE AND WERE COOL PEEPS CUZ OF YOU. I MAY NOT BE MAKIN SENSE RIGHT NOW , BUT FUCK IT. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO. ITS 7 15 AM AND I CANT SLEEP, IM GOING TO THE WAKE TODAY. AND TO BE HONEST, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO EXSPECT, EVEN THOUGH I WAS AT A WAKE LAST WEEK. RIP SPEK. THERES TOO MANY PEOPLE DROPPIN LIKE FUCKIN FLIES AROUND ME LATELY, AND THIS SHIT ISNT EASY TO HANDLE.

I DONT KNOW HOW IM GONNA LOOK AT YOUR PARENTS, KNOWING THAT EVEN THOUGH YOUR PASSING WASNT GRAFF RELATED, IT SORT OF WAS, BEING THAT YOU WHERE IN CINNCY DOING GRAFF. AND THIS SHIT REALLY FUCKS ME UP KNOWING THAT YOU WERE STR8 EDGE AND YOU DIED AT THE HANDS OF A DRUNK DRIVER. SHIT LIKE THIS REALLY MAKES ME WONDER IF THERE IS A FUCKIN GOD AT ALL! AND IF SO, HOW COULD HE A LLOW SOMETHIN LIKE THIS HAPPEN. IM REALLY GONNA MISS YOU BRO. AND ILL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU SAID AS WE WALKED OUT OF THAT KAWS SHOW IN MANHATTEN A FEW YEARS BACK.

REST IN PEACE JOHN. HOLD IT DOWN UP THERE. IM SURE YOU WILL. KEEP THOSE STYLES MOVIN, CUZ WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN I WANNA SEE WHERE YOUVE PROGRESSED TO.

PEACE NIGGA, EWOKONE

Archived