R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

unfortunate lesson to be learned, as if you haven't heard it before — DON'T DRIVE DRUNK. with respect to all the other people in the world, don't fuck around. sleep in your car, call a tow truck, whatever it is you've got to do. it's just not worth it.

Guest cabin fever

a serious innovator in our art, definitely a big loss not only for his friends and family, but for all of us, RIP NACE, its nice to know that he has enough freights rolling that a lot of them are bound to stick around for a while [to reinforce the memories]

again

RIP, my heart goes out to those that new him

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEBOY
Originally posted by El Guapo:

Naceo!.jpg

nacesmaller.jpg

R.I.Paint

[This message has been edited by El Guapo (edited 08-13-2001).]

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT JOHN WAS A DEAR FRIEND TO ME AND MY FAMILY AND WILL BE GREATLY MISSED.F**K DRUNK DRIVERS.JOHN WAS A TRUE LEGEND AND HE WILL REMAIN IN MY HEART FOREVER.I LOVE YOU KID...YOU WILL LIVE ON FOR EVER I PROMISE KID.I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT..UNTILL THE DAY WE MEET AGAIN IN MY HEART IS WHERE I WILL KEEP YOU FRIEND...YOUR BOY MET..

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEBOY
Originally posted by El Guapo:

Naceo!.jpg

nacesmaller.jpg

R.I.Paint

[This message has been edited by El Guapo (edited 08-13-2001).]

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT JOHN WAS A DEAR FRIEND TO ME AND MY FAMILY AND WILL BE GREATLY MISSED.F**K DRUNK DRIVERS.JOHN WAS A TRUE LEGEND AND HE WILL REMAIN IN MY HEART FOREVER.I LOVE YOU KID...YOU WILL LIVE ON FOR EVER I PROMISE KID.I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT..UNTILL THE DAY WE MEET AGAIN IN MY HEART IS WHERE I WILL KEEP YOU FRIEND...YOUR BOY MET..

R.I.P JOHN ZIMKUS 2-15-75 TO 8-12-01

Originally posted by cabin fever:

a serious innovator in our art, definitely a big loss not only for his friends and family, but for all of us, RIP NACE, its nice to know that he has enough freights rolling that a lot of them are bound to stick around for a while [to reinforce the memories]

again

RIP, my heart goes out to those that new him

Don't count on it. Rail conglomerates don't give a fuck about John or any of us.

IF YOU SEE A NACE PIECE IN YOUR FREIGHT YARD CLEAR COAT IT. BURN THE WHOLE CAN, BECAUSE HOMEBOY BURNT THE WHOLE CAR.

I can't beleive this man, this month I caught about four of his freights, one a couple nights ago by the line i was painting...This is so sad, too many writers are going too easy...This year has been terrible...All I gotta say is be careful as much as you can out there...Unfortunately Nace and the others couldn't help this bastard from hitting them...RIP brotha...you will be very missed...

[This message has been edited by Abstract Rationality (edited 08-14-2001).]

NACE

-- He was THE writer's writer.

An inspiration to us all,

the most non-pretentious person I've met

in this scene. I feel blessed to have been

in his presence during his last few days on earth. his influence will have a lasting effect on the Jersey and Cincinnati communities - not to mention the world.

If you never met john you might think all this "nice stuff" people

are saying about him might not be true.

BUT believe me. This guy was the REAL DEAL.

THE Writer's Writer. - he will be remembered.

Respect & Love to his family & friends.

- devi

Guest Wase_137

Rest In Power Nace, I never had the chance to meet the man either but I would like to give my condolences to all of his family, his closest friends and all the DF brothers. Losing someone leaves a void in the heart, one that never can be filled or even wanted to be filled. Much respect and sympanthy too all.

--Wase_137

Archived