R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, just to clear up some of the rumors and misinformation going around:

the accident happened last nite around 7pm. ****, Nace, **** and ***** (from *** *******) were driving around ********* (not going home), getting flicks of the walls other damage left after scribble. The driver of the van crossed the median and hit ****'s car head on. It is a miracle three people survived. The intoxication of the other driver has not yet been determined! The cops are investigating. **** is now in stable condition with a fractured skull. ***** is also ok with a few broken ribbs and a bruised lung. **** is also doing ok with a bruised hip, a few ribbs and leg. Nace died in the hospital late last night. John was a good guy and my heart goes out to his family and Karla, his girlfriend. thats what happened. RIP, John, you'll be missed!

Chip was not in the car.

[This message has been edited by GunDam1974 (edited 08-15-2001).]

i just got word of this from a friend who met nace at skribble. the world wide scene has lost a very inovative artist and i am sure people all around the planet, in every hemisphere will be missing nace. though i never had the chance to meet him, my heart goes out to his friends and his family, and everyone that has been touched by him.

RIP nace

nace was incredible. the fact that we'll never see him rock it again is almost as bad as the loss his family must feel. i didn't know him personally, but i feel like i almost knew him, having seen his work. this sucks, plain and simple. reast in peace nace

rip child, spek too

This is absolutely awful. Nace was an incredible artist, probably the cleanest, crispest work i've ever seen on the freights.

Not to mention the years and years of dedication to this way of life, fresh work by him continuously rolling in right up to this day. Another tragic loss to our community. Rest in Peace NACE.

NaceFR8.jpg

I have more but it is gonna have to wait. Met and Muse on the other side, posted it before. One more time RIP Nace. I watched this guys style evolve for the past 8 years and he has come along way, and has influeced numerous writers in NJ along with all over the globe.

Archived