R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

allright john, i said goodbye before but it's not farewell.

i came up with you when i first started and it seems like yesterday. goddamn, you were the last person i would've thought this to happen to but here we are. you take care of yourself where ever your at and leave some fr8s for the rest of us. we'll all see you there in time.

you really touched a lot of people man and i think you would've liked that. i've got the misfits on for you right now and soon it'll be the brains so take your glasses off cause it's gonna get rough in here. i hope you can hear it wherever you're at.

goodbye for now man,

rest in peace forever.

fr80 just told me how nace still had paint under his nails as he lay in his coffin... i dont know why, but thats so fucking dope to me. we all have to go, no getting out of it, and unfortunitly some of us will go sooner than others... but going out when your life is still filled with the things you love has gotta be the best way. were lucky (writers in general) most of us base our lives around painting. i know kids that moved across the country just to find a chiller yard. how many other people can say they've lived a life purely for pleasure? to chase a dream? nace lived his dream and i might not have known him personaly, but it didnt matter, it doesnt matter than most of us never met him, we've all seen his work, an it pushed us all to work harder. he wasnt a super star writer that was bigger than life, he was a kid that put in fucking work cause thats what it means to be a writer. back to the top bro...

Guest dukeofyork

i would dedicate a piece to him, but i dont feel im worthy of it for how short the time is ive been writing...

bump for now..

at this rate every writer will be dead in a couple years. fuck. i hate to say, that the name doesnt ring a bell. im not sure ive heard of him. but from what i see of his work, he was another vaulable lost. it is such an awful thing to know someone only beacuse they are no longer here RIP

[This message has been edited by Ammo (edited 08-19-2001).]

Archived