R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just got done reading every post on here. now i can't stop crying. Thanks to all who have posted and cared, I'm sure John can feel the love. I also know his family can feel it. Does anyone have flicks of the NJ highway spots that have been popping up in his memory? please post. thank you all again. in the name of the ones in the accident. thank you.

I never got a chance to meet NACE and i am really sad that i didnt go to scribble jam. i cant understand why, but i felt extremely hurt when i heard he passed. i guess it is a testament to how much someone can influence another without even having met each other. I am pretty sure NACE is in every graff mag i have ever bought and his fr8's were in almost every post in the BENCH. i guess it was difficult knowing that when he passed, the source of all that artwork was gone. no new NACE fr8's in the magazines. no new NACE posts on 12ozprophet. i miss his work already. you are gone but you wont be forgotten.

RIP NACE

much love from socal's GRUNTS crew. still unknown but give us time.

lounge37.com/graff/freight3/freight131'>

RIP..sorry it great flik shot....if any 1 can post

[This message has been edited by fu (edited 08-22-2001).]

i tried..

[This message has been edited by webmaster (edited 08-22-2001).]

[This message has been edited by fu (edited 08-22-2001).]

Guest Can you sign my book???

Yo KERN...

I met you and Merz about a year ago in Cherry, (Lost your camera) just wanted to say I hope you recover good, and hold ya head up for Nace...Man life is too short, I wish you the best, and maybe well cross paths again...Much respect to Mayhem, hold ya heads up guys...NACEO rip...JEMSkfd...

when it rains it pores.

a few years back when i started getting into pieces i ran into nace and Co at a spot. we kind of rolled up on them. us not expecting to see them and them not expecting to see us. my friend knowing one of them exchanged small talk as i just watched them paint. between the kids i met that day a certain standard was set in my mind about what it is to be a writer. what it is to create these beautiful larger then life images we do. something most people cant even fathom. making each marking each one of us sees on the street more then just scrawls on the walls whether we know the story or not. so to me hearing this is really sad although i dont know him besides this brief encounter.

i dont know what it accomplishes by sharing this but... ive been away and that came into my mind while i was travelling.

so i care to share my deepest admiration and support to John and those who grieve his passing.

-robert

Guest otoam33

although i wasnt always the biggest fan of nace's pieces i always had respect for how much he got up. and now my respect level has just gone up after seeing how much all these people talk about him and admire him. because its obvious that nace wasnt just a respeted writer, but a truelly loved human being also. and that can be a rare thing in the world to see so mny people show their love for another human being. especially one they never had the chance to meet. thats one of the most amazing things to me about writing. the impact you can have on people youll never meet or that they have on you at the same time. and it doesnt even take a lot of fame to have an impact on someone. ive seen single pieces from people and never seen another piece from them. but that one piece would just make me think about everything im doin with art, not just writing. nace definately kept it interesting with his pieces. even if you werent his biggest fan, he still made ya think and realize theres no reason to get tied down with one style. well im real sorry to hear about nace. i had been at scribble and seen his piece and i had even seen one of the other guys in the accident that night everyone painted also. so it was weird to hear that he had almost died. and the others i ope they bein well cared for and will make full recoveries. i know what its like bein in the hospital after a serous injury. and the most important thing in the world is just to stay optimistic about it all. i had times when i was down and was very scared. but i had the closest people there with me and that meant everything in the world. and remember this, whatever the doctors tell you will happen, it doesnt. if they tell you youll only make it so far, fuck them, youll go farther. i was paralyzed from the waist down at one point. ive gotten a ot back since then and am able to walk with a cane. and i also know that when youre in the hospital people are tellin you that yu should be thankful, well trust me when youre in those situaions it can be hard to be thankful when youre in there. so all im tryin to say is, stay optimistic. because theres only one way to go, and thatsto recovery. never let it get the best of you. and never be scared to rely on your family and friends to get ya along. well im sure none ofthose cats will read this, but hey if they do then take good care.

allie

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k:

Originally posted by fu:

lounge37.com/graff/freight3/freight131'>

RIP..sorry it great flik shot....if any 1 can post

i tried..

here ya go man..

http://www.lounge37.com/graff/freights3/freights131.jpg'> very nice thanks...rip look on and live on..

king NACE rocked this place know he is beyond space......

08-29-2001).]

08-29-2001).]

[This message has been edited by fu (edited 09-12-2001).]

Originally posted by NewaMayhemEnd:

I dont yet know how to post flicks on here, but if someone drops me some info on how to i will start posting asap,

Newa..

I e-mailed you in detail how to do it. It is real easy to do...

forever bumping

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com:80/users/3697/3logo_small.gif'>

P.O. Box 1030

Jeffersonville, IN 47131

Issue#3 out now! Issue #1 and #2 still available.

"Aryan Nations and Hammerskins,

You can wear my nuts on your nazi chins!"

Archived