R.I.P. NACE-MAYHEM/FC/CBS/DF

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cracked ass

I caught Nace today on a CSX hopper, said '96 next to it (as well as "too fuckin cold"!). Gray fill changing to black with white stars, some sort of gold/ochre outline. (Xide was around the corner inside the end of the hopper with a roller stamp.)

Roll In Perpetuity...

Guest circus freak

i just caught two nace fr8s yesterday; weird cause ive never seen one in my life before!!!

------------------

walls are good but metal rolls

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1710841&a=13144872&p=54021377'>

BUMPIN FOR THE JERSEY KING, ALSO BUMPIN FOR EVERYONE DOING THE NACE'S EVERYWHERE HERE, THIS HEAVEN IM POSTING IS THE START OF ABOUT 10 HIGHWAY BRIDGES IN A ROW THAT WERE DONE BY DIFFERENT LOCAL WRITERS. NACE WAS LOVED AND RESPECTED BY SO MANY OUT HERE AND THE HIGHWAYS SHOW IT. THANKS AND BUMP AGAIN

[This message has been edited by CRUSH KILL DESTROY (edited 09-10-2001).]

That big picture that is below the Rime Nace billboard was not done by John. It was his friend JDee that he used to write with. They did that wall I think back when John was a senior in High School. Shows how much he progressed......I like the work that's being done for John, just be careful....Dan

Thanks for the info Dan... Have I met you before? Does inandout2000 ring a bell?

Hey CKD, if you are the one I'm thinking of, send me an email or AIM... the address hasn't changed (I'm back again, but I never left)... Are you out of state right now?

Otherwise... Bump!

Archived