Your day thus far.... (doesn't have to be today)

Dirty_habiT

Originally posted by ese@Aug 18 2002, 09:03 AM

its 1am and my laundry just went in the dryer. another hour to kill....

people are fucking sheep...at least once they step on to transit they are. THey need to start calling the transit staff "sheep herders" cause thats all they do.

shepards? In tokyo they have dudes with long poles to push conegsted human traffic into trains ...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Oct 11 2005, 10:24 AM

Haha, do you play it online Mamerro?

edit: if so, my gamertag on xbl is "DertyHabit"... I plan on getting NG: Black sometime real soon too. I loved the original Ninja Gaiden on xbox, but I traded it after I defeated the game (it was difficult).

Nah, I don't... I always say I'm gonna get it one day, but that'll just consume even more of my ever-decreasing free time that I should be using for more meaningful activities, such as iguana hunting.

I played the living shit out of the first NG, still played it up to the day I bought Black. Halfway through very hard mode and missing just one tiny little scarab to unlock the NES versions. Now I'm just breezing through normal mode on this one to unlock Mission Mode, which is where the real stomping will begin.

i woke up 10 minutes ago after taking severak substances to help me sleep. I went to bed at 4:30ish in the am and woke up at 6:45 and was mad at all te stuff I took to help me sleep because i thaught it was still AM. Needless to say I am somewhat pissed since I wanted to be up a few hours ago but god damn was that a good sleep. So yeah I need to clean my place now because in a little bit some girl is coming over fo rme to smash her vag, she just doesn't know that yet. She thinks she is coming over for me to take measure measurements for me to draw a cover up tattoo for her. then we are going to go see a movie.....yeah its getting smashed.

p.s. I think my drugs are still effecting me because I almost signed this with my real name.

>>>>7am took my truck to get fixed....

8am skipped school.....fuck school

8:30 am watched PARTY ANIMALZ at my boys(keith) crib for the second time(funny movie)

11:30 am went to my other boys(manny) crib GOT SOME DRUMSTICK CONES...

12:00pm went home

12:15 pm 12oz.....

2:30 pm took a nap till 6pm

and im waiting til 8pm for Miami Ink....

so its been a good day<<<<

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Oct 11 2005, 05:00 PM

in a little bit some girl is coming over fo rme to smash her vag, she just doesn't know that yet.

Zack ---> :innocent: "I'm not going to smash your muffin..."

I went over to a friends house and two pregnant girls happened to show up out of coincidence at different times.... needless to say there was all kinds of gross placinta talk and mood swings. I've heard girls be perverted and gross before but these girls were really blowing it out. I just listened and didn't make many comments, as to not encourage the situation.

:yuck:

Anyhow, now I guess I'm gonna play halo2 and go to sleep because my body's tired.

I doubt anybody will read this but.

I woke up in a shitty hamtramack drunk tank. I was handcuffed and beated with a batton and then peppersprayed. I think my girlfriend hates me because she was arrested with me. I was then moved to Dickerson correctional and found a fucking fingernail in my food. The basketball rim was 15 feet high and i had to call my old man to bail me out of jail. to make matters worse my bond was 300 and i cant get my car out of impound until tomorrow

How was your days?

well let me update you on my fucking nightmare.

I went to get my car out the impound but they put a hold on it for armed robbery. I was like if i armed robbed or any kind of robbed anybody would i be standing here trying to get my car out the fucking impound. I would be sitting in jail for the next 20 years

So i talked to my lady. I am such a lucky asshole. I have a bad ass girl and i dont deserve her at all. She got released with no trouble. The cop tried to get her to come over after his shift and she told him to fuck off. This may be why i got beat down and maced. I was wearing a Versace buttondown and the douchebag was pullin at my shit. I told him that it was worth more than his life and he got pissed

At any rate they dropped the felonys and all i got is this stupid little paraphanalia charge. Isorus wrex gon be alright. trump tight son.

So all this shit came about because when i was in the store buying beer some old creepy arab cab driver started hitting on my girl. He gave her a minute phone and told her to call him. She took his phone and we were using it because neither of us own cellphones. I was fucked up on them totem poles and so was B so either she didnt tell me about the guy phone or i was too fucked up to remember or care. When he called she was in the weed house. I picked up the phone and dude was like. I lost my phone ill give you $20 if you give it back. I was like i dont know how i got it but thats cool. I didnt have any cash and i walked right into a huge police trap. Moral of the story.... Dont take xanax or do people favors.

Wow, isor, that's hectic...knuckle down a cab driver. Scumbag.

I just found out that my dad might move to Germany...I'm still in shock. He's the only family I have left, so it's a big deal for me. On top of that, my girl and I aren't getting along too well right now. If he goes, and she goes, I don't know what I'll do...probably start bombing with a vengance.

Ever feel like the carpet's about to get pulled out from underneath you? That's my state of mind right now. On top of all that, I'm flat broke.

I'm gonna get drunk tonight....fuck it.

yo son shit aint sweet. I defnitly feel for ya. Then again Germany is dope. I dont know about your relationship with your old man but if it was me i would be trying coattails to the damn beergarten

Anyways. If anybody read that shit i apologise for the length. However it just occured to me that there was no crime committed. Except that shitdick that filed a false police report. Therefor could the paraphanalia charge be dropped because the search was on false pretences? Any law students, para legals, smart mufuckers, or the like able to shed any light on this situation?

Is there any way i could sue the Police. I was detained in a room all by my self posing absolutly no threat to anybody. The only thing i was doing was trying to communicate with my girlfriend in the next room over. The cop busted in and started kicking me. then he closed the cell door and a minute later he started spraying me with mace. I wasnt threatening him i wasnt attacking him i was just standing there. I didnt even try to defend myself. I know better... And how about the fuckwad that was trying to want to fuck my girl. Its his fault that im in this shit in the first place. Is it possible to file a civil suit for wrongfully fucking me

Archived