Your day thus far.... (doesn't have to be today)

Dirty_habiT

what the fuck? im i going to have to build an arc? i wish it would stop raining. its been raining since friday. so far today has blown. i woke up went to work and got fuckin soaked on the way, sprained my wrist at work, then went home to be tempted by dope.

all i got to sya is fuck that noise!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm...woke up at 8am....ate breakfast, caught bus to go to school. Got to school at 10am...did a bit of note taking from this text for a class....went to class at 11:30 for about 2 hours.....had a one hour break, chilled with my homies, went to class at 2:30, slept in it, came home at 4:30...ate some left over food from who knows when. Watched the puck drop in the Minesota and Nux game but then had to get to statistics homework. Right now im procrastinating.

ive been up an hour (its now half 11). i got a decent nights sleep too which is a bonus.

now im chilling on the oz (standard!!) trying to rack my brain for the name of that song i wanted to download (why does that always happen?). right now im getting some gangstarr on the go.

my plan for the day is to make a cup of tea and debate with myself how to kill 4 hours before uni and then work.

5:30AM - woke up for no good reason, maybe it's because I sleep with the tv on.

6:15 - went back to sleep

8:45 - woke up... milled around, smoked a cigarette.

9:15 - at some breakfast toaster sandwich from sonic

9:16 - I'm sitting at the computer, drinking orange juice and fixing to go have another cigarette.

I woke up and drank a bunch of water to subdue a hangover....

Thursdays are the new Saturdays....

Made a bulletin on myspace that logs you out when you click the link....

My little brother let me take his GSXR 750 around the block a couple times, smoked some ricer.... pretty bad.

It's my friend's mom's bday today, so I think there's gonna be a party later....

Supposed to maybe meet up with a dj friend of mine for the party.

My Rant: My day fucking sucked even though i wont admit it to my homies when i was kicken it at their house. My heart aches like no other. I've come to terms with myself that im a fucking lunatic when it comes to getting over, being jealous, and just trusting people in general. I applaud those who can live with me or even stand to be my friend as long as they have. I'll admit i have fucking problems. not problems with fucking. just extremely large problems. Im most likely going in circles but lets cut to the my heart hurts part. After drinking long island ice tea pounding that shit to death then smoking a cigarrette i realized... wow... im a fucking idiot i do things without thinking and look where it has gotten me... Gotten me to invest all my emotions on jackasses, while waiting around like a fucking sad puppy dog when shit goes wrong. Im a depressed mother fucker and people who i dont even know point it out. Sometimes i think about being someone else, then i plot how i could kill everyone in the world just so i can be even more lonely. It seems like that will end all the heartaches, all the pain, and dissapointment. I wont lie i cry myself to sleep in fetus position while punching myself in the right eye hoping when i wake i'll be half dead. Or in a vegetative state... My parents wouldnt kill me fast if i was a veggie.. they'll slowly starve me just to make my life even worse. Fuck tonight.

More like guy problems... i cant seem to understand them maybe us girls are just too sensitive.. or maybe im the one with the sensitivity problem. I wish i was some type of i dont give a fuck bull dyke.. I was offered the weed smoke last night but i passed which is unusual.. i wasnt feelin it AT ALL. oh fucking well huh.

woke up hungover

girl cooked bomb ass pancakes, hangover cured

wash and waxed the car

returned empty keg to store

hit up a local car meet, then went smashing through the backroads of marin county, pretty fun

picked up family friend from hotel went home

picked up girlfriend

slept

ate krispy kremes 4 dinner

now im sitting here with a 40 and 4 cans of sparks wondering where im going to drink them

I duno is its a drunk storry thred but anywyu yu fuking aksed for it !! 1 1 12

last friday at 8pm. all starts off at a photo gallery opening with photos taken by friends. very formal and serious.

everything sucks, the photographer friends are bored and fed up, the speeches and general atmosphere (no booze) don't interest me.

----> I go buy beer and call my other kind of friends.

a private apartment where people drink beer and vodka drinks. i drink mine with ruschian schweppes: nice.

the playlist is: irate - new york metal, most precious blood and some real-man country stuff I didn't quite like

mike ness. blewwh!!

around nine-thirty we go to a hardcore show around the corner.

shit sucks: the venue is too large, there arent enough people, it's all ages, no booze allowed inside, everything extra-boring.

ppl stand around and nod their heads. bands play their songs according to their carefully thought-out live set songlists.

between the bands there are 30-minute breaks where people go outside, drink beer and go back in to look&nod at the next band.

this goes on for 3 bands

last band is playing their last song, kids "dance" a little bit.

I start running at people who dance or stand in the edges of the "moshing pit" and injure two fingers on my left arm as I'm catching some kids leg coming at me.

after the show ppl drink more beer and talk shit at the parking lot,

I decide it is time for me to get shitfaced to ease the pain on my fingers.

I say bye to my friends who came from another town, I leave to a party with the photographers I was with earlier.

at the party, there's free booze in a bowl that I drink.

people try to add sparkling freshness to piss-warm vodka with a soda machine.

the playlist consists booty and miami bass, different kinds of electronic music, some old goofy disco and anything between. I start to enjoy myself.

a girl I know is drunk and gets sticky. I'm not interested

everyone leaves for a disco across the street.

I don't want to go but the girl wants me to come and I dont want to be rude.

People dance on tables, foreign people (mostly women) grab the girls.

people are sickeningly happy, the music is too loud and it sucks, I get my drunken teen angst thing going on and leave.

Later I hear that males took off their shirts, ashtrays were thrown, tables were flipped over and people thrown out.

there's another buch of ppl I know who are getting more drunk in a bar. I go there, I drink beer.

I talk with a buddy about jawbreaker, face to face and all kinds of music in general.

the bar closes and about 5 people me included go to an afterparty where people eat food and drink absinthe & wine.

we play this game where one blindfolded person (me) tries to find and identify players (the girls) by touching their face (ass).

I can't really catch anyone so it dies out.

a chair gets broken when my friend tries to sit on it. (this happens all the time, but only when ppl are drunk. wtf?)

we wrestle and slap each other around until everyone passes out

I wake up with a terrible headache, two swollen fingers and a trembling hangover

• 2 weeks later...

Last night (Monday) went to dope party at an acquaitance's (*sp?) new loft. Nice jam, nice setup, wack music, basically 1998's greatest hip hop hits. went painting on dope rooftop.

went to sleep around 4ish, woke up this morning at aroung 7:45, hungover, im very surprised that i made it to class today.

crumb-bum ass teacher missed too many classes and is no longer teaching the course. we get new teacher and commence to start the class over from the beginning. wakkalocious.

at around 10:30 fire drill came on. annoying ear piercing sounds dont help my headache. on the plus, however, i seen this hot girl i want to fuck.

on another note, during the 12oz hiatus i realized that this is the only site i look at. its good to have you back, twelvy. :king:

Woke up, went to give a presentation at uni. Went well got compliments from members of the audience at the end.

Went home slept cos I got like 3 hrs

Woke up sketched

Went to my friends short film screening

came home hung out with some niggas

vegged on the oz cos all the lack of sleep finnally caught up with me.

woke up at 8, decided me going to class was not happening today.

went back to sleep.

woke up at 11, went outside to smoke. ran into friend who's girlfriend slept with someone else last night. got the story on that for a while.

now i'm here, probably taking a shower in the near future.

• 3 weeks later...

Forgot my sorrows last night by drinking a shit load of nyquil.

Had a Horrible dream that i was being chased by 2 black guys, then i got tackled and they slowly got up and said "sorry, wrong person," and "sorry, wrong person" just kept on repeating in my head over and over.

I woke up this morning and realized i was still sleeping and i could do whatever in my head.. no limits.

fuck my life... whats up with everyone.

- Woke up at 7:53. Took shower and left by 8:17

- Took train to school. i was about 10 to 15 minutes late.

-got a delicious bacon cheeseburger at lunch. went to work.

-sat a computer at work for 4 hours.

-came home, burned an el ate some Heath Bar ice cream and it is pretty good.

Archived