- Worst mosh pit? -

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i think it's cause pantera has the highest volume of whitetrash/rednecks in the crowd.

Originally posted by mafIAkilla

any punk pit is violent because its a lot of skinny street kids wearing spikes and gauntlets and shit flailing their arms at high speeds.....

thats bullshit because every concert i went to made you take off all your spikes/ necklaces.. and anything that you can swing and hit at people

FUGAZI HAS THE BEST PITS!!! :lol: haha yeah right if you try to mosh at a fugazi concert you get yellled at by the whole band... though Bad Brains had some nice pits im fond of the garage band pit... it consists of 3 of the band members friends running into eachother in they're moms garage and/or birthday party

Re: ...

Originally posted by xWESTSIDEx

Casualties huh?....riiiiiiiiiiiight...

Rambo rules!!!...

all bands with stallone movie titles do....hahaha

is there alot of them? are there bands out there like "Rocky" or "judge dred"

here's some funny shit...i was at oyster fest in chicago and alien ant farm was playing...overall the pit wasn't bad at all, pretty tame and shit, but about halfway through the set they just stopped and made the entire crowd move back from the stage and look down. we were all baffled, but come to find out some chick got her fucking finger ripped off somehow while in the pit. that's the worst pit casulty i've ever witnessed.

Yo I went ta this XhardcoreX fest up in NY a couple years back like every fuckin hardcore band was there earth crisis, strife, one king down, brothers keeper, disiple, pride, chalkline.....the list go's on it was and all day event like 15 hours of stright up hardcore every pit there was fuckin crazy......but Id have ta say the best pit I say was at a Ascension show it was there last show this girl was there with a brokin arm, shes standing on the out side of the pit and all the sudden startes doin windmills go in the pit cracks this kid right in the face and shaders his nose blood gos fuckin every where it was dope best id seen in a while........:king:

Some of you guys are fucking homos...........Hatebreed has the gayest following ever!!!they got jock bitches and stupid meat hard core kids......and nu metal sluts jumping up and down.I feel as if it is my duty to slug them in the face when they start head banging and or acting gay.

Screw the "toughest pit" lets talk the most FUN times you've had dancing at shows.

Buried Alives second or third show was at a church out here and the place went off good time.100 demons are always fun.....ummmmm fucking kids up at local shows that have nothing to do with throwing down is always the best.Ever floor punch to Ruins?lol their friends so we do it as a joke but hey.

HAYMAKER IS FUCKING GREAT!

dank nine shocks is a fun band to see...wre you at the elmo up here?

Guest --zeSto--

GWAR ! is a super fun pit!

There's a few real heavy dudes, but most people

are just into the show. Plus getting soaked in fake blood

is a bonus to some of these people. I stayed near the back.

Ain't nothin like a crazy D.I.Y. show. The local kids scared all the pop-punkers to death.

In a 15 minute set in a teeny hall there was a violently broken nose, a chipped tooth, a knocked out tooth, a jack ripped out of the PA, and a bent MIC stand when a kid got swung into it.

The funniest part was when the kid who was missing a tooth went up front and asked that if anyone found it, they return it to him.

hehe suicidal!!

'94 at a little venue called the Showcase Theatre, the Vandals played a show and the pit turned the whole joint into an all out riot. It was nutso, shit flying in the air, mic stands... stretchers gallore, end of story.

dateline

west philadelphia

stalag13 a west philly squathouse

1996?

dis sucks

the boils

the casualties

rizzo machine

kill the man who questions

huasipungo

civil disobiedence

dehumanized

the swill bastards

violent society

spazz

charles bronson

fuckface

about 5 or 6 others

m80s in the pit

broken 40s in the pit

lit ciggerettes in the pit

probably some vomit in the pit

kids with large spikes in the pit

homless people next to the pit clapping and doing the wine shuffle

not at this show,but in those days the cops would come in with shields and sticks and start swinging

punk rock shows used to be fun,most of the music sucks but dissucks was a great band

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by •nakone•

thats bullshit because every concert i went to made you take off all your spikes/ necklaces.. and anything that you can swing and hit at people

haha. thats the funniest thing ive seen all day. thats because you go to pussy huge "concerts" that actually have hired security. try going to something a little less regulated and see if anyone gives a fuck what youre wearing.

oh and that band with the hornets nest was The Bunnies.

Originally posted by daus

hehe suicidal!!

'94 at a little venue called the Showcase Theatre, the Vandals played a show and the pit turned the whole joint into an all out riot. It was nutso, shit flying in the air, mic stands... stretchers gallore, end of story.

Shelter at the showcase...well it was a shelter show...TERROR...NOT THE CRAZIEST PIT...but i did get a concusion

showcase is a fucked venue. Mainly because Fotana is like KKK H.Q.

some fucked up nazis...who look fresh outa the penn. w/ all thier peckerwood friends

How fun is it when more then half the crowd is afraid to do anything?..then its up to people like myself to begin riling them up.

i am going to sound like such a dick head saying this but I have grown to hate dancing at hardcore shows because of so many stupid jackasses that treat it like its a sport. Also the fucking morons that have the ethic of you bump into me I will throw a blind kick in your general direction. These fucking kids trying to be "more hardcore" than everyone else fucking bother me. Its sad.

Back when I was 15 (back in the day..haha) before I retired of the pit By the Grace of God, Buried alive, Snapcase played a show here and I had a great time....haha back in the day.

tonight this dude was ripping the 3 foot black light tubes off the ceiling and breaking them on himself. they had to stop the shit cause people were getting cut. plus those things have poisonous gas in them and shit. between the buried and me was playing.....

Archived