- Worst mosh pit? -

-Rage-

I want some feedback on who you think has the worst mosh pits.

I mean crazy fuckers having fist-fights and doing backflips.

I've heard stories about V.O.D. pits, but I've never experienced them. The biggest (as in people) pits that I've been in is Hatebreed, Soulfly, R.A.T.M., Downset, and some other.

My favorite has to be Soulfly.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my friends and i made a pit at some bullshit pop/punk band's set. once i had my skimask and cinderella shirt on, they knew i meant business. i was beating my chest emo stylez. nobody was impressed though.

my friend had an israeli gasmask on - and upon his entrance, proceeded to nearly knock half the crowd down. he did end up knocking the lead singer's girlfriend's head into a speaker. boy was she pissed.

X show-wrecker-crew X

http://www.swedeandsons.com/gas/israel11.jpg'>

Guest mafIAkilla

some of the most violent ive seen were for the casualties,rancid,afi,and the business

the largest were tool,pantera,and white zombie

the highest violence to size ratio was probably pantera.....

Guest im not witty

strike anywhere in a college gymasium of sorts. pretty nutty. karate kicks and acrobatics off the pa.

Guest HELLSATAN

theres a band called haymaker that brings fire crackers and the wrecking crew, everytime ive seen them someone is hurt or the venue that there playing it is ruined

RAMBO has a crazy video on there cd with the most insane mosh pit ever

naked people flying around crazy pile ups and then at one point they have people dressed up in cardboard riot gear and all the kids are attacking them and just smashin the shit out of each other the video is amazing

the ultimate warriors have crazy mosh pits from what ive seen over the nerd box also

this probably doesnt make any sense

Guest mafIAkilla

actually the most violent was probably the casualties because it wasnt too many people,hence more room to move and gain momentum.....plus,any punk pit is violent because its a lot of skinny street kids wearing spikes and gauntlets and shit flailing their arms at high speeds.....

Guest im not witty

oh shit that reminds me of something i read in maxuimumrocknroll a long time ago, about some crazy ass band that got banned from gilman for throwing a live hornets nest off the stage into the pit. thats gangsta.

Originally posted by -Rage-

I've heard stories about V.O.D. pits, but I've never experienced them.

VOD was fucking nuts when i saw them with Candiria, by far the hardest one i was in was seeing Madball with Scarhead, DMS crew held it down on that show. The best pit i was ever in was when i saw Converge and Most Precious Blood, it was a show where people were there to have fun, not filled with angry college fratholes who think pits are about fuckin people up, like the VOD pit i was in, if youre around the Poughkeepsie area, the band React has a similar following, fuck em all.

The worste pits are the ones with the steroid juicin' nazi skins. awhile back I was seeing my favorite band (D.I.) and these guys fucked it all up - These ripped fools were throwing anyone to the ground (the number 1 reason why some chicks shouldnt go in the pit). The only thing I could do was throw myself into the biggest one - in turn he would push me twice as hard, but right into his friends..

That show was great - Chuck E. Cheese was there..(Some guy with a mouse head on his dome)

BAD LUCK 13 RIOT EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

You have to be 21 to go their shows, I've never been but my friend has the home video. All kinds of fire works, lots of blood, lots of animals, and they pretty much destroy any venue.

The drummer's mom lives a few houses behind me and she cuts my hair and I asked her what she tought about what her son does and she replied, "He won't let me come to the shows because he says I'll get hurt, but he gave me the video, I think it's pretty cool."

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

BAD LUCK 13 RIOT EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

You have to be 21 to go their shows, I've never been but my friend has the home video. All kinds of fire works, lots of blood, lots of animals, and they pretty much destroy any venue.

The drummer's mom lives a few houses behind me and she cuts my hair and I asked her what she tought about what her son does and she replied, "He won't let me come to the shows because he says I'll get hurt, but he gave me the video, I think it's pretty cool."

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yo, I've heard some shit about that band. My boy said at the shows they turn out all the lights, lock all the doors, and beat the shit out of each other.

Archived