Homosexual Entonces or Gay Niggas for short

Guest Ted Wakowski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

MisterTypoes: just wondering how gay you are

MisterTypoes: getting a feel

MisterTypoes: u know

thebrokenstick: well not as gay as you are. so sorry to dissapoint you

MisterTypoes: dang

MisterTypoes: w/e

MisterTypoes: i'm the gayest ever

MisterTypoes: play wit it

thebrokenstick: no thanks. im not gay. so i do not play with gay things

MisterTypoes: um

MisterTypoes: yeah you do

MisterTypoes: cause you play wit my ball sax

MisterTypoes: i'll stop the world and maccarena with you

thebrokenstick: you know what im gonna do right now dude

thebrokenstick: im going to post up of how gay u are

thebrokenstick: on 12oz

if you walked into your brother's room and found that he was in bed with another guy ? and another one on the floor... all watching thier celphones in the dark

if you went to a party last night and you saw a girl that you think would love you more than the guy's she's with.. the guy she's with knows that youre the biggest threat to his way of marrying this beautiful girl AND youre hella cool wiht him... she just looks at me and smiles.. all her girlfriends tease me in front of her on how i would love to see her nekkid. i would give up asian broads forever for this girl. she smiles and talks with you... she says your name like noone else in a sexy brazilian accent.

???

if your ex-girlfriends new boyfriend was trying to start some shit with you on your homegirls birthday party and the reason is... i called him an idiot that needs to go back to new york a long time ago. i think he's mad cause my balls were in her mouth before he ever knew i was her ex... he's caught me going up to her apartment many times while he was leaving.. i thought it was funny... but my question is....

WHAT IF YOUR EX TOLD YOU TO GO AND APPOLIGIZE TO HIM ?

actually.. i know what i did.. i stepped out of the ride.. started to shake hands with all of my homeboys (he noticed that all my boys were watching this guy wanting to pound him out) and i looked at my ex like she's a dumb bitch. her homegirls started to tell her that they hate that idiot and to come to the party, but if youre gonna bring him, dont come at all... lol

i love havin homegirls

sorry about all this folks.. im just trying ot catch up to arcel.. its been a while since i've been around and i notice ARCEL passed me up.. we're neck and neck