Homosexual Entonces or Gay Niggas for short

Guest Ted Wakowski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I thought it only counted if I was not being BLATANT about it.

Like if I'm just going through everypost going "OH FUCK DUDE I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY VOICE BOX", it kind of loses the fun part of finding something they didn't mean to be gay and getting to call them a fag for it...

I guess since I'm not gay, and I'm awesome, then I'm open game. It just seems not fun to me. Like calling Rage a bear fucker everytime he posts. It loses it's fun.

Then again I don't really care.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know, I just save funny shit when I see it (I don't mean actual "shit," I mean "shit" in terms of its figurative meaning. Wait, not figurative, I mean what it symbolizes. No, that's wrong too, what I really mean by "shit" is its descriptive use in regards to a completely arbitrary sense of the word. But not exactly arbitrary, more like its underlying ambiguity as a substitute label for virtually anything. Of course, applying the notion of "virtually anything" might be stretching it a bit ... but then again maybe not; the deeper question arises of "what is truly virtual?" along with the subsequent, natural progression of bewilderment when further attempting to solidify the associated actualization of "anything" [considering the fact that "nothing" is, in itself, still "something"]. To quote Lasnik; "sentax can be seperated from semantics ... form can be seperated from meaning." Clearly, in this case, the word "shit" becomes its own vehicle of interpreted meaning and assumes a completely new direction of its own, conforming not to a standard of predetermined verbal angst or derogatory insinuation, but instead independently expressing a heightened sense of linguistic awareness within its own reflection of eventual apathy.

Could this sense of apathy be perceived as calculated or perhaps coldy manipulated with the ever-sinister intention of appealing to a certain, unidentifiable sect of verbal rules? It's anyone's call...)

someone decode this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...