Homosexual Entonces or Gay Niggas for short

Guest Ted Wakowski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK@Mar 14 2005, 05:22 AM

THIS GUY WAS SITTING ON A BENCH WAITING FOR A TRAM, I WHIPPED OUT THE HORN AND BLASTED HIM. THE GUY JUMPED UP IN SHOCK. IT TURNED OUT HE WAS RETARDED AND HE STARTED WAVING HIS ARMS AND TRYING TO LICK HIS EARS. I FELT BAD BUT MAN IT WAS SOOOO FUNNY.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by JohnnyLode+Mar 30 2005, 11:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnnyLode - Mar 30 2005, 11:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>What are you 12? Get back to class and get off

[/b]

Originally posted by 8onus@Mar 31 2005, 04:08 AM

you would've loved my old roommate meroe, he was the hairiest greek mother fuck i've ever seen,

<!--QuoteBegin-Vanity@Mar 31 2005, 04:33 AM

get a penis pump ojos.. you can impress the ladies w/ you much longer and less dense manmeat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Girth Brooks+Apr 4 2005, 06:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Girth Brooks - Apr 4 2005, 06:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mackfatsoe@Apr 2 2005, 01:04 AM

i purposely blocked out most of the memories of me fucking with kids, because even though it was fun, even then part of me felt bad.

AYOOO

[/b]

Hahaha, holy jesus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ARCEL+Jun 30 2005, 04:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ARCEL - Jun 30 2005, 04:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GnomeToys@Jun 29 2005, 11:35 PM

The tip of the minute glistens.

hahaha. it also spurts cheese sauce from the hot dog urethra. mmm the cheese ones are the best.

[/b]

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by sarcasm+Jul 10 2005, 09:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarcasm - Jul 10 2005, 09:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> what's the deal with white people and bukkakke?

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-azert@Jul 10 2005, 09:08 AM

Well I live in Japan so there's not much of a choice for me.

zing!

• 3 weeks later...