Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest blink_ATX

bring it on fuckers

Guest blink_ATX

seriously if i had the money and the time i would ropm every last one of you internet dorks, but i dont think you would have the balls to post your adresses so lets just pretend that youre hard and im just a pussy. Since we might never meet but i gauranDAMNtee you that if you wanted some in my city...

lets just say i dont play like the mafioso, and since i dont know who the fuck you losers are or whether my time is worth wasting on your poor pathetic souls, ima pretends like you dont exist at all to keep myslef from doing something dramatic...

anyway words are words and no one is guilty by ignorance, so you can thrash me all you niggas want but its pure entertainment for me and everyone else who reads this colorful board...

pure american stupidity.

l0rd Ka0s!

putting out an internet challenge to a bucnh of "internet dorks" you know will not be met is just as lame.

Guest --zeSto--

good point pistol...

He's the man because none of us dorks would invite him to beat us up.

makes perfect sence... for a 16 year old thug.

Yea, seriously, no1 makes you come here and be made fun of. If you do not like it leave! :rolleyes:

Guest platapie

your a dumb shit. i use to think you wernt that bad. now i jsu think your a 17 year old wanna be tuff guy.

hahaha about you post your adress honkey?? we will all come out and trash your farm, burn your chickens, and eat your horses for dinner bitch!

Originally posted by blink_ATX

seriously if i had the money and the time i would ropm every last one of you internet dorks...

what's ropm?

wait..nevermind...he meant romp...:lol:

please dont mind blink....hes just bitter today because the pigs were shitting more than usual...the cow also gave birth and he got sprayed with uterus fluid

i can understand the time thing...you know...with 7th grade and all...but what does having money have to do with romping us?

Guest whoami
Originally posted by blink_ATX

seriously if i had the money and the time i would ropm every last one of you internet dorks, but i dont think you would have the balls to post your adresses so lets just pretend that youre hard and im just a pussy. Since we might never meet but i gauranDAMNtee you that if you wanted some in my city...

lets just say i dont play like the mafioso, and since i dont know who the fuck you losers are or whether my time is worth wasting on your poor pathetic souls, ima pretends like you dont exist at all to keep myslef from doing something dramatic...

anyway words are words and no one is guilty by ignorance, so you can thrash me all you niggas want but its pure entertainment for me and everyone else who reads this colorful board...

pure american stupidity.

l0rd Ka0s!

Lets all listen to the 15 year old activist explain about how crooked our system is when we already fucking know it, then complain no ones listening, then write some bullshit poem that is whacker than kid n play, and explain how hard his life is and how much it sucks...