NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it's 4 am. I catch a bus to Chicago in 5 hours. I was supposed to be getting ready for the trip. Instead, I went out, threw some darts, listened to some blues, and drank booze. Then I came online, but ended up distracted looking at giant implants. Apparently, some broad named keisha evans is trying to raise money to get 6000 cc implants, which are illegal in the US. Also, I keep picking fishbones out of my teeth.

• 3 months later...

i havent seen him yet, but then again i havent been on 12oz in almost a year or so, except for once or twice. armys keepin me buisy as shit. ill be going to afgan in march or july. they just recently moved me to an infantry unit. these guys are nuts man. they train shooting live rounds almost right at eachother. my son was born on 12 sept. so watching my daughter and helping the wife with my son has me worn out as fuck, ah haha. whats everybody else up too? dhabz, you still playin in that band?

I live in Maryland at the moment, but moving to Texas in a couple months.. Was working my ass off in the Oolfield but now Im just chilling till i get to texas.. Going to New York on monday.. drove from Northern Alberta to Marylad in a Mitsubishi Lancer full of my stuff including my cat.. shit was like 2500 miles I basically didnt sleep.. It was nice though got to see alot of cities and shit.. Looking forward to the drive to texas. Get to see almost all of the south.

my son is due on October 14th.

no name yet.