NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

yeah, i'm sick too...;[ i'm taking dayquil..so i dont really feel the sickness but my body aches and im wearing a hat to keep my head warm..and i have 4 layers of tops on.. and im not even hot.. and im at work, i wish i could go home but i cant cause we are short staffed bc some girl on the way to work got in a bad accident and another girl called out last night because she has the flu..... but at least i dont have a runny nose or coughing..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i heard a crash last night, i was woken up by two screeches at approximately 3:40am which was the followed by a KRSHHHH PLACK! and then i kinda laid in bed trying to go to sleep but i couldnt cause ambulances and shit came and then i looked outside my window and saw that this car had apparently T-Boned another one and there were like a couple of other cars messed up too, from what i heard today nobody got really injured.

happy halloween owls and owlettes!

pistol checking in on my lunch break.

this halloween is gonna be cool.

it's my first year not working graveyard so i'll be able to go trick or treating with the god daughter's.

haha as lame as that sounds. it's fun to see 'em get all excited and dressed up.

i havent decided between a napoleon dynamite, homer or devil flanders jack o lantern.

your input is appreciated.

if i get lazy and wait until the last minute i'll just go with jack skellington.

i'll try to remember to take flicks.

i'd go with the devil flanders.

shittt this halloween is gonna be lame.

i am working..and no one ever shows up to work so ill be stuck there til the late night. i dont really care though overtime is nice.

yesss..these three weeks before my vacation here are going to be boring...no going out for this nightowl i need to save some fucking money. i had a few hundred saved for the trip..howeveeeer my brakes fucked out on my car this weekend and getting that fixed today used all that money plus some.

thats just how life is i guess.

LAst night was nuts.....I got reaLLY fucked up and went downtown as John Bender from The Breakfast Club......I got really loud and started reciting all of the quotes I know.....then I took a cab and smoked some herb in park with my homie then walked around in rain till 3 in the morning drunk of my ass.......good times.

Originally posted by 455@Nov 2 2005, 01:42 AM

LAst night was nuts.....I got reaLLY fucked up and went downtown as John Bender from The Breakfast Club......I got really loud and started reciting all of the quotes I know.....then I took a cab and smoked some herb in park with my homie then walked around in rain till 3 in the morning drunk of my ass.......good times.

ahahahaha

good shtuff.

john bender.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

grandpappy is back in action, sonny boys. lots of shit has happened since i was on 12oz last, but fittingly enough, my sense of time seems to be getting more out of whack. it's 2006? january or something like that? 2000 was six years ago? i moved to ragsoe's old stomping grounds, i was thinking he should take me on a tour of his old tags.