Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Graff Jesus

discuss amongst yourselves.

you'd probably support such tactics if your enemy was being funded by the richest country in the world (who has no business there).

how is exploding outside shopping centers full of mothers and children gonna help get land back.

explain.

Originally posted by cmeup

they should send that to that fuckers parents....

with a note that read:

"hi, arent you proud of your son, here he is..."

im with tease , no sympathy here

Guest platapie

not happy abou tlookign at that

Guest willy.wonka

we know what the suspect looks like...all we need to do now is find out where he's hiding...

that would be the weirdest thing in the world to pick up a decapitated head. is that real? cuz if u look at the head it looks fake.

ive seen this one gorey ass movie before.....i dont remember the name...it was about some crazy killer who would decapitate his victims.....this one scene had him with a head in hand with blood dripping out.....im sure theyve made several movies like this though.....or how about in dead presidents where that one kid keeps that guys head in his bag when he was in 'Nam? it supposedly brought him good luck....but i think he was just going crazy......

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

you'd probably support such tactics if your enemy was being funded by the richest country in the world (who has no business there).

Originally posted by Zack Morris

8 pounds....I think thats like 3.5 kilo's for you fucking canadians.

i hate that metric shit , never learned it , and still dont care its so fuckin stupid and makes no sense........bring on the lbs , inches and miles for me

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

exactly. Its the only thing they can do fight back against a world of hypocritic oppression. Its not like they want this, its last resort.

Originally posted by eleven17

haha:crazy:

not to be off the subject or anything but wanted to let this person know that his name is my birthday 11/17. cool, huh?

but yea that picture does suck.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

i hate that metric shit , never learned it , and still dont care its so fuckin stupid and makes no sense........bring on the lbs , inches and miles for me

metric sucks when you were born in america, but america is stupid for not being metric. how hard is it to count by tens? not very. how hard is it to remember all 16 ounces in a pound and all the other random numbers? maybe not that hard, but metric is still the way to go.

Mang, we really ought to be there to protect the ONLY jewish state. We just shouldn't be so blind in our support of everything and anything that they do.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this