Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/16/2024 in all sections

1. Why my wife’s nephew look like Alfred E. Newman?
    5 points
  2. And special shout out to my girl Loki. We had to put her down in October. She had just turned 11, but was pretty sick and was having a hard time moving. I miss my girl.
    5 points
  3. Yuuuuuuck fammmm whatryu dooooing lololol. And how tf did you even get your Tom hanks money out house with that kind of situation? My taxes are getting/gotten all fucked up now myself but it’s not entirely my fault. Fuckin tax guy convinced me to go over to s-corp and kind of fell out of touch now things are all weird cause you’re supposed to have payroll for yourself and I never got setup with it. Shits all in the wind and I have zero direction at the moment with being behind last year too. Probably fucked myself but not 6 year no filing fucked lololol.
    4 points
  4. I'm gonna require all convenience stores to be 50% restrooms. If you wanna be called convenient then God damnit you're gonna be convenient.
    4 points
  5. There is a version by these guys that I think is better but here is one. Songs about TV thread? lets go
    4 points
  6. 4 points
  7. Yes. I’m a fucking man child. I do read real books too. Haha…
    3 points
  8. Don't be sad homie. We're gonna finger fuck our way out of this one!
    3 points
  9. Does it involve pizza and Slayer shirts?? No?! But yeah, talk to the Oontz.
    3 points
  10. BTW, have I ever shared with the oontz the time when 5 Thai Transvestites once saved my life? I think I did
    3 points
  11. 3 points
  12. I stalled out on this one last year And I stopped this one about halfway because it was making me irrationally angry
    3 points
  13. We're going to do that same trip soon (some day)
    3 points
  14. AMUCK, BIG UNK AND ASIO a couple mad perth writers spotted in melb
    3 points
  15. Building a roadtrip thread
    3 points
  16. My idiot has heartworm. We are like 7 weeks into treatment and it's a pain in the ass. How the fuck is a 17 month old puppy not going to drive me fucking nuts when she isn't allowed to run?! At least Heart Gard is paying for it...
    3 points
  17. I’m gonna standardize tv remotes so the power button is always in the upper right corner. The volume rockers are always on the left. The channel rockers are always on the right. And the buttons will always light up for use in the dark
    2 points
  18. You've never truly lived unless you have a good ladyboy story or two.
    2 points
  19. Been chipping away at gulag archipelago for a bit
    2 points
  20. @NightmareOnElmStreet yeah I'm set up as an scorp myself. So years ago, scorp was the lick because of you subcontracted work, it was treated as a business to business transaction like buying printer ink from the store. Taxes were basically on some honor system shit. Now the companies you subcontract from hit you with the 1099 misc, so the government knows exactly how much you made. Well they made all these changes and I didn't know. I started getting 1099s and I was like "yo what the fuck are you snitching ass fuck boys doing?" I have been getting a bunch of bum advice from so called professionals. I need to tighten up.
    2 points
  21. My daughter is really into the Loud House on Paramount+ and when she was sick the other day we binge watched it together and have watched it together before she goes to bed ever since. It's actually a pretty good show for being a young kids cartoon.
    2 points
  22. Just you. The pinnacle flavor is found in Busch Light. Everyone else is just trying to catch up to their mastery.
    2 points
  23. It was wild. My eyes couldn’t decipher. Like they were overwhelmed by the scale
    2 points
  24. Haven’t really thought about it, but I think I need to go check that canyon out at some point.
    2 points
  25. y u no post pics?
    2 points
  26. Against my better judgement and overall hate I’m giving this new season a shot.
    2 points
  27. Mega we rode the train up from Williams. Beautiful with the snow
    2 points
  28. Made some homemade pizzas tonight. Made the sauce from scratch using veggies I had around the house. Pepperoni and mushroom for the kiddos, eggplant, mushroom and spinach for us.
    2 points
  29. Is it just me, or is domestic beer starting to taste like shit?
    2 points
  30. dude, how you gonnna hit it with scotch bonnets and habanero…?!?! savage
    1 point
  31. Snow on top today?
    1 point
  32. Chicken salad Sammy's yesterday And some chili for this chilly eve
    1 point
  33. ^Def cooked to perfection.
    1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. I didn't know if this was some sort of I never hit off my burrito with some hot sauce or salsa or sour cream type scenario
    1 point
  36. I'm fried perfectly right now
    1 point
  37. this marvel Disney "Loki" show. makes good sick bed watching
    1 point
  38. Bootleg solo but still expensive for no reason. Silverados around, that Tacoma there is actually fresh out the impound from being stolen over nye weekend. Mf’s stripped my logos off trashed the interior and turned it into a fuckin homeless encampment. My hatred for low life’s and all things in the general department just graduated to a near trump like status lolol.
    1 point
  39. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00