Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/28/2022 in Posts

1. - stay sober - do art for real for real. try it for a year — if it sucks i did it, if it's great keep at it - bike more - paint less, but do higher quality work when i do - invest time in the friendships i want
    6 points
  2. I have a good friend who does these adult board games but he refuses to let me paint the figures! It seems like it would be so much fun
    3 points
  3. - marathon (September) - change up my career so I’m less stressed. - finish all interior home projects Nostly just trying to challenge myself and be happier. Basic but achievable. We’ll see how it goes.
    3 points
  4. Fuck more. Be less fat. Read more. Either start climbing or mountain biking again.
    3 points
  5. I think I’m gonna stop tipping at these stupid fucking tablets and handhelds. There is a liquor store in the next neighborhood over that asks for tips now - LAST STRAW
    2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. Oh! And my two favorites from the Bingo visit the John Lennon painting and the “favorite” Paige of art was this. They asked you to take a pic of it. Upon leaving they asked what your fav was. And then educated you a lil more on it. this was my fav was told it was painted by Walt Disney. He had a collection of them and never signed em as such
    2 points
  8. There was a section Walls looked like notebook paper. Was a place for people to express anything sexually. Privacy is asked for as some notes were about sexual abuse. here’s a few I thought were ok to share bonus selfie
    2 points
  9. A few yrs ago I told myself to just be kind like always be kind and considerate (Most times regarding work and work people) it was an easy one so I stayed on the same course last year. To be kind. BUT to also respect me. this has worked well for me in the last few yrs. and it’s tiring hahaha I think I’m just gonna learn another language instead. I’ve been deaf on my left side for 20 yrs with the chance of losing right side hearing eventually, also. you think my dumb ass would learn ASL by now. But I’m such a fuckin procrastinator
    2 points
  10. Was supposed to go in to work but I caught the vid. my kid was dancing at Disneyland. 3rd year now. it’s really not the same when you have a grown kid and no family (except dude here) we didn’t even cook. Swapped a few gifts. Told the kid I’d pay her phone bill this next year. Binged old big brother. Gave the dogs a bath. we keep it way simple. keep it stress/expectation free No resentment for spending obligated money. merry Christmas 🎄
    2 points
  11. Maaaaaaaan. I thought I dipped and dodged it I was only one at work that hadn’t caught it yet. just got caught slippin. been in bed since Saturday. Low fever the entire time. today was first day I felt like putzin around the house. expected to return this Friday. Upon my feels
    2 points
  12. And if you can't point out the stoner uncle, you're the stoner uncle
    2 points
  13. @Elena Delle Donne invest time in the friendships you want….I like that, for me the same goes for family.
    2 points
  14. 1. Going to get the necessary checks to volunteer at Foodbank SA (would only take about 24hrs all up) 2. review my addiction to fucking instagram and streaming services 3. rebuild my relationship with my kids a bit. (Life at home is fucking exhausting with all the constant fighting) 4. try to catch one tag per day 5. if there's time left over a few more fucking pieces. ( ideally a character on each one to spice up my albums) In short pretty much the same as last time a thread like this came up which is dismaying.
    2 points
  15. I stopped tipping at those things a couple of months ago. The first time you stare those fools in the eye and hit 'no thanks' you get this rush of endorphins through your whole body. As for me, I'm gonna work as little as possible and use my free time in my garden, reading books and helping anyone who needs a hand.
    2 points
  16. Was back up to 36 here today. Quite nice. It's gonna be in the 60s this coming weekend. Super weird.
    2 points
  17. Today was the busiest most non chill Christmas in a long time. Too much driving and visitings. Good solid vibes though. I been in a shit fuck depression for months. Pushed all through that and somehow managed to not get in a yearly Christmas fight with my old lady. Success all around but I had one too many beers/shots to do it and now I’m typing phone keyboard with one eye open . Little broth I ain’t seen in about 3 4 years proposes to his high school sweetheart heart that was pretty sweet but I really wanted to tell the lil nigga naw don’t do it brehlito lololol.
    2 points
  18. Can we bring dhabs back for 2023 and have the news section go apeshit?
    1 point
  19. Waited my turn long enough. This is the year I fuck a Kardashian, and a female one at that.
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. Honestly, don't think I could do it. She looks like she's 12 years old going on 30.
    1 point
  22. oh is that what that is? The first one he still had both hands?
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. cool tool shed build. Looks like a McFarlane figure
    1 point
  25. Cool, but that's not gangster.
    1 point
  26. History of film and photography IMG_3956.MOV
    1 point
  27. I think I have been there three times. Most of the displays stay the same but of course there are areas which turnover new ideas/artists. money time we went they had bingo or a scavenger hunt when I went through these photos I wondered why I took some random ass shots but now that I look back at the bingo sheet they all make sense. we rode the sex bike right off the bat two person tandem IMG_3948.MOV FullSizeRender.MOV
    1 point
  28. The bathroom itself is a fucking free for all. IMG_3953.MOV
    1 point
  29. Gotta get these broads onto the fresh page
    1 point
  30. I never did figure this out.Maybe I'll ask this guy. https://www.ebay.com/itm/255540829524?chn=ps&_trkparms=ispr%3D1&amdata=enc%3A1wX5IedOZSJunJhpJOIab7w0&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&mkscid=101&itemid=255540829524&targetid=1585159291131&device=c&mktype=&googleloc=1013579&poi=&campaignid=15275224983&mkgroupid=131097072938&rlsatarget=pla-1585159291131&abcId=9300697&merchantid=659329922&gclid=CjwKCAiA76-dBhByEiwAA0_s9b7jWl7hlDHAfZjhdGFIDG0-rAJ0ELOL4IGCGw3mt4W-tqMma8LTmBoCsBYQAvD_BwE
    1 point
  31. ssstwitter.com_1672114887721.mp4
    1 point
  32. Have all of the instruments been invented?
    1 point
  33. https://thenationaldesk.com/news/americas-news-now/man-michael-barajas-threatens-to-rip-20-year-old-victims-throat-out-with-filed-down-teeth-genesee-county-sheriff-chris-swanson-says-michigan-kidnapping-sexual-assault-thanksgiving-attack-arrest
    1 point
  34. Sorry I'm not trying to be weird. There's no trying involved in it.
    1 point
  35. Finished the Richard K Morgan Takeshi Kovacs trilogy up. Really good noir detective meets cyberpunk stuff. Now reading:
    1 point
  36. Great Book loved the movie as a teenager
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00