Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/14/2021 in all sections

1. Red yamaka is a low level Cardinal flex, only considered strong drip in basic pedo circles.
    3 points
  2. It was something like 10 CDs, or before that, cassettes, for a penny but then I think you were supposed to be part of their club where you were supposed to order 10 more or something at club price. You could also order others offered at whatever price, but you had to buy the 10 at regular price to fulfill your end of the deal. Of course tons of people just ordered 10 discs or tapes and kept that shit.
    2 points
  3. 2 points
  4. I know several people with the same opinion on Cali. Same_kid_same---1437768612362739717.mp4
    2 points
  5. holy shit bro. Next door is a cesspool of people drysnitchin and busybodyin. I’m bout to delete myself from that shit with the quickness lol.
    2 points
  6. it's very rare actually that pic makes it look bigger than they are in real life. they are luckily pretty timid
    2 points
  7. Idk what this is, looked like little paper drug packs for heroin?
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. Im sure there’s a bunch of rebellious art school freshman that are also impressed.
    2 points
  10. That’s gonna be tough to beat!
    2 points
  11. I think it's more like the top 75% percent of earners are paying 97% of all income tax revenue. The bottom 25% percent only contribute 3%.
    1 point
  12. I’d like to see some one create a computer program that would transfer funds right over $600 back and forth between two personal accounts 1000s of times a day times millions of people until the banks melt or the Treasury Dept melts. Fuck this democratic-fascism.
    1 point
  13. As a kid I spent all my $ on tapes so that club shit was an easy way to get a bunch of shit I wanted and then quit. That article was cool. I read the print and the fine print when I signed up and was never sent something I didn't want. My buddy and his bro def ordered a whole bunch of shit from them as kids and never paid. They sent a whole bunch of shit to try to collect until his dad called and told them they entered into a contract with kids which is illegal and fuck off. And then they all probably put a tape on and rocked out.
    1 point
  14. it's still alive swimming drifting rapidly down the rivermouth to the open sea. for reference that's a little bigger than a tennis ball so not huge. the dredger thing scoops out the sand and moves it closer to the water to keep the river mouth open Ive never seen one on open sand so that was our theory on how it came to be going past. I cannot deal with the idea they just cruise around open water, that's fucking terrifying if you kicked one while swimming through the surf.
    1 point
  15. can somebody explain this in detail we didn't have this but Iw ould definitely have paid the 1cent to get CD's to sell for profit. Or did you have to buy like 2 cd's at 20.00 to get the 8 cheap ones? music has always been very expensive in Au so this woul d have been a goldmine.
    1 point
  16. redditsave.com__-etfb5448gds61.mp4.22afc89308e605834fe430b36378be3f.mp4
    1 point
  17. Impossible to know at this point. I’d bet it’s a Sicario ripoff though. I’m 100% ok with that Would be cool if it was Escobar era but they just did the 80s timeline last year with Cold War so I kinda doubt they’ll do that again so soon A ton of upcoming games just got leaked with that Nvidia database breach
    1 point
  18. Is it gonna be a throwback and have Pablo Escobar in it?
    1 point
  19. Actually, I'm impressed. lol Safety first.
    1 point
  20. Always telling the same old story at parties, "Linda Carter rode my face, Brah!"
    1 point
  21. Raise your hand if you owe Columbia House money for those penny CD’s you signed up for.
    1 point
  22. blue ringed octopus are scary. we went fishing once at the river mouth and one got sucked up by the sand dredge upstream and spat out. you can see the rings so it was pissed off.
    1 point
  23. At least we have something in common. Thanks for the response. I am watching Wild Australia on National Geographic and the episode is pretty much about wombats. But in the mean time I am interneting exotic animals for sale, didn't come accross any wombats which you explained why, but I did come accross an ad for a honey badger for sale and thought to myself, who is crazy enough to have a honey badger? They don't back down from nothing, whoever gets a honey badger in the house is gonna be putting on lipstick and a mini skirt working the streets because honey badgers are vicious and don't back down from nothing. Anyhow, years back I thought about getting a salt water tank (secure it better than Fort knox) to raise octopii, mainly blue ringed. But those guys life span are short and the resale value is cheap which leaves no room for profit, plus considering blue ring are the most venomous in the world.
    1 point
  24. Inkhead turned me onto this one. Some cool stories about JA and other 90's writers as well as other non-graffiti related stories.
    1 point
  25. One way too look at that is it's kind of cool of him to pose with those kids, that are probably too young to understand politics anyway. Why not try to win over new recruits, and ignore the fact some redneck parents draped their kids in propoganda. Most people outside of far left, and far right are just jaded from the low brow, troll shittyness. A morally sound adult knows those kids def don't deserve to be excluded from photo opps because of their parents. I mean, I can't be the only one thinking Biden, or at least some of the people connected to his ear peace probably do know how to read, and just don't give a fuck because coming off as a whiney bitch that says no, isn't what they were there to do.
    1 point
  26. These_guys_are_in_a_John_Wick_movie-yw2mv97bp9m71.mp4
    1 point
  27. I_kinda_want_it_don_t_know_why_tho-jtwxciiz7hm71.mp4
    1 point
  28. A 3ft-4ft snake was found chilling in my office a few days ago. It was sitting curled up in a 5in x 5in hole in the wall where a bunch of network cables go into the wall. Thankfully it was a rat snake. When the snake was attempted to be caught it immediately went into the wall. We started cutting access panels in the wall and put a camera in the wall and chased the thing back and forth until it disappeared into the wall somewhere. Have not seen it since.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00