Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/24/2010 in all sections

1. beauregaurd is not amused.
    4 points
  2. couple shots from the other nite.. was hangin at the ex's place while they where filming the last scene for the new season of "It's always sunny in philadelphia" right outside her window.... danny devito and preggo dee
    4 points
  3. fuck yer gay watches, i know ya gotta a celly with the time right in ya pocket.... moer pics please... here's some from a while ago i forgot to upload.. nice hat gangster.. perro at the post office satan an high hopes.. i could out walk this fat ass on his bike fer sure.. this dude.. nother bus ride. punk ass ma fucka.. respected.. that's all folks.. kinda boring, nothin exciting... but PICS none the less...
    3 points
  4. I just got done playing CS:S....same fucking loud mouth faggots as there ever was I dont play 1.6 only Source
    3 points
  5. caligula's version of events: it all started when the movie super size me came out (and the book fast food nation). then places like mcdonalds said "we are gonna start putting healthy shit on our menu, because we dont want to lose business" so they added fruit and salad shakers and snack wraps. kentucky fried chicken said "fuck...were gonna lose business too..lets do what mcdonalds did and get more healthier to attract business" so they changed their name from "kentucky FRIED chicken" to "KFC" (kinda like how "british petroleum" changed their name to "bp" but it still means the same shit) kfc also tried being healthier by offering grilled chicken. carls jr. on the other hand said "fuck it!" they said "we dont need this healthy shit...matter of fact, we will make our burgers bigger, greasier, nastier and more fattening....we'll call them 6 dollar burgers" so they came out with one 6 dollar burger...it sold well....then they came out with like 40 different versions of it....some with guacamole, some with bacon, some with jalapenos, some with chili cheese....etc. all of those did well. so mcdonalds was like "wtf?!...hows carls jr doing so well" so they went back to promoting the fattening burgers they did before. and kfc said "damn, if carls jr did it, then so can we.....how can we make fried chicken which is already bad for you even worse for you???" thats when kfc decided to use the fried chicken as buns and add bacon and cheese to create the double down. now you got all types of places trying to make their food all big nasty and greasy. and people will eat that, because people like that. the end.
    3 points
  6. i bet the guys driving the google earth van were shitting their pants
    2 points
  7. THESE ARE THE WAY THROW BACK FLICKS FONZIE??
    2 points
  8. Ruins of the Forum. More for another day. Ive got 7 more days worth of pics from Rome to go through. Catching a train to Sorrento early.
    2 points
  9. ^ lulz _________ knee is slowly feeling better. on yesterdays ride i was climbing through the center of a long line of stop/go traffic when a driver reached out and high5'd me. awesome.
    2 points
  10. hahahahahahahahahahahaha....the worlds smallest violins playin just for you....n on top of that i checked my post n could not find me calling you an asshole...but im starting to see why i may have
    2 points
  11. rime around europe best fucking video ever
    2 points
  12. yo your a fucking clown homeboy..check your pm's
    2 points
  13. if and when i do my tunnel thing. Brightmoor is still too hot. Maybe near eastside. Just east of downtown. Less people around
    1 point
  14. abcs, just go to brightmoore. make it happen.
    1 point
  15. we do got cheap e pills though... Obamas, nigga
    1 point
  16. a block with 8 abandoned houses 3 of which are burned out and maybe a couple occupied and heres the thing. Its block after block after block thats like that. So while it looks hood as fuck there aren't too many people left to cause crime. These are the areas where you can find a house for back property taxes or $1,000 Lots of old people that are left over and just never left out... Its the areas that still have a lot of people living in them where shit pops off. That and that whole Dexter Linwood Joy rd Davison area. That whole little part of town is depressing as fuck and the people thru there are grim. What i want to do is buy up like 4 lots in a row. Maybe even with abandoned houses on them and 1 fixer upper hookup but they would have to have basements. I would want the houses removed but the basements to remain in tact as underground rooms. I would want tunnels connecting them. Thats the dream. I really just want to tunnel for tunnels sake. Fix the 1 and i guess have it be the stash
    1 point
  17. videos from " Revenue Retrievin' " - Bitch (too short) - The Server http://www.steadybloggin.com/e-40-dem-boyz-video/ - Dem Boys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGxdrbT2kmA - Undastandz Me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI4O4W8zj84 - Nice Guys - Weed Man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZfXsPKeiK4 - It's Gotta Get Better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZfXsPKeiK4 - Lightweight Jammin' dude's pumping out videos...
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. remember those transformer watches? i had a chinese neighbor who you used to bring them shits back for us from her asian travels. /coolstory
    1 point
  20. giraffe--what you can ask and what you'll get are totally different things. CL is crowded with bikes of all makes models and qualities. your bike is a quarter step above junk. asking 150 might get a response or two, but odds are nobody will even call you. ________________________ i bought that schwinn homegrown. so sexy. such a smooth feeling to be on it. should get a chance to actually ride some cross country in a couple weeks, once i'm all settled back in. i also ended up winning a rocky mountain hammer frame for 200 bucks. already have the frame, a rockshox reba race 29, and cane creek 110 for the build.
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD MOAR GORE. ^needs a hater's gunna hate.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD hahaha. thanks for all zee props from everyone who isn't a straight up faggot. i'll get you back when im not 24... best prop was "haters gonna hate" and "fuck all them soft pussies morbid gifs ftw." like i said yesterday... im gonna post strictly whores today. so all you crying neggers will be happy. and there is a warning.... for all you people who will cry about me posting tits.
    1 point
  25. It would also probably market the shit out of you once you ate it
    1 point
  26. trick: pinch the bottom of the banana at the little black thing for another way to peel it. tip: use different soap for your face then ur nuts. even tho u might wash ur face before ur nuts, the next day u basically washed ur nuts before ur face.
    1 point
  27. with the fade in and out i think this is a nice transition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzMJhOwBLqw
    1 point
  28. I made a video the other day. I'm satisfied with how it turned out.
    1 point
  29. there used to be this broad out in phoenix flying a sign, back when it was still will work for food and not homeless vet, 3 days into it she put the anything legal disclaimer under it. that shit made me laugh. but i'm in line at the local store and she's rocking brand new gear with her old man and 2 kids, paying cash for breyer's ice cream. i shook my head and walked away. that is the moment i lost all respect for the sign flyers. early 90's. damn i love malt liquor.
    1 point
  30. i try not to eat any of this shit except for the very occasional taco bell. I mean. For the price of some fast shit you can get something better thats actually real food. Go find a middle eastern hookup and get you a couple schwarma sandwiches
    1 point
  31. I'd take an Arnold movie over a movie co-starring this clown any day.
    1 point
  32. So I just ordered a 3gs because the 4 was too expensive. Am I late? Yes. Do I care? yes a tiny bit. 3GS should still be lol for the time being though I reckonnnn.
    1 point
  33. Oh shit. Nice catch . Classic me and EPIC looking for SNOW in paterson....lol
    1 point
  34. deep fried crab people
    1 point
  35. deep fried sushi(already available in macca's hong kong)
    1 point
  36. World Cup 12ozprophet
    1 point
  37. Deep fried fried chicken
    1 point
  38. relm and mines throwie
    1 point
  39. Stolen from the Team Bacon thread: http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128843&highlight=bacon God damn
    1 point
  40. here lemme help you with this one cos Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    1 point
  41. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** that's messed up.. i was just trying to play with the big kids... sorry...
    1 point
  42. Re: a transit cop is giving me a government job right fucking now!!! Is that the type of fag shit you fantasize about,b?--------seriously?---------look at your homosexual dandruff-----
    1 point
  43. still working on most of these, feedback appreciated
    1 point
  44. I don't think this is the Phorm y'all are talking about: PHORM ONE GPK Here's some more
    1 point
  45. RIP Mum from cancer It's a fucked way to watch your mother waste away. 6 weeks from diagnosis to end game to the fucking day... cunty cunty cunty shit
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00