Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/09/2010 in all sections

1. More late night drinking. Lots of shots, so forgive the blurriness, but just think at least your seeing it through the same eyes I was at the time. Woke up the next morning with the worst hangover ever. Even forcing a cup of tea down my neck was a hard task This might have been a church of some sort, but I was too hungover to care. Russian Embassy. Cathedral Close up The Reichstag Brandenberg Gate Holocaust memorial…apparently the anti graffiti paint used on the stones was made by a sister company of the people who made the gas used in the chambers on the Jews. Caused an uproar apparently. Organise my shit and head home. Not many flicks of this part. The End. Hope you enjoyed it….
    4 points
  2. who gives a fuck, let'm fuckin rot.
    3 points
  3. Wait for the bus back... The bus back... Problem solved Get things together... Get on... Play with The Steenz True Lies with roommate and The Steenz Everyone's beat... Sketch, oontz, bed. Sorry it was boring. Will be back with a more interesting day.
    3 points
  4. Hello Everyone…hopefully the thread title should be descriptive enough to let you know whats going on…. I went to Berlin recently for a long weekend. First time there since I was 17 and was nothing like I remembered. Anyhow, here’s some shots from that very very cold weekend… This you tube link is to a song that I was bumping a lot, and is very suited. So here we go…complete with straight to the point commentary ala Sneak. 4am Saturday and its so early I cant focus properly. Airport breakfasts… I was proper organised for this trip, note: folder of information and important documents, croissants, something to read and protective cover for shiny new phone. Hello. Sitting on a bus from terminal to plane. Still too early to take decent flicks. What was essentially a giant, orange, cattle pen. I always find these photo’s pretty inspiring…what with the clouds and all. lots more to come...
    2 points
  5. hopefully in the next 8 months tribe called quest, l.o.n.s. de la, jungle bros. mos def, organized confusion, o.c. nas, and wu tang will drop albums and save hip hop. so when "weezy" gets out no one will care, and he will die a slow death of post celeb syndrome, like the fat bitch from Cheers is doing now.
    2 points
  6. feis goin over my nigga though, huge toy move. some one PM me and let know whats goin with all this. ...
    2 points
  7. definitely enjoyed. i think i'll go with the, "true or not, it was a good read" comment people have been saying. also, RIP BIG L
    2 points
  8. Dam that Erkel is serious heat... makin t-shirts? Me want.
    2 points
  9. Sweet. Keep em comin'
    2 points
  10. this guys funny as fuck, good entertainment ^forgot about this, i dunno if u guys fuck with them but its pretty good, although i enjoyed their first cd better...still worth pirating lol
    2 points
  11. so dont start no drama...bunch of fuckin bitches in here...stop suckin theses dudes dicks
    2 points
  12. R.I.P Biggie,, peep that hot carl tag over the tunnel.. niiice.. looks like somonne may have misspelled "goonies" over that Rath hahaha unless it really is goonines which is just as good
    2 points
  13. I'm White. Everytime I get smashed I piss all over my house. One time I was drunk sleepwalking and I pulled the pillow out from my wifes head and put it in the washing machine, started the fucker up and then went back to bed. A-YO!
    2 points
  14. white people make less noises in movie theaters...
    2 points
  15. i got 99 problems but an infected blood vessel in the anus ain't one
    2 points
  16. negative points for including the shot of your ugly ass feet. ha ha ha.
    2 points
  17. There has been lots of riots and protests from both anarchists and workers in Athens, Greece specially the past few years. One interesting thing is that there is one dog that is spotted at these riots from 2008 till today. December 12 2008 December 17 2008 December 18 2008 December 22 2008 January 9 2009 March 4 2009 May 9 2009 December 6 2009 February 24 2010 March 5 2010 http://www.thisblogrules.com/2010/03/dog-that-hasnt-missed-a-single-riot-for-years.html
    1 point
  18. Re: Motherfuckin' Surf/Garage/Psych Awesome Thread Full of Great
    1 point
  19. I got some new shit Im gonna bust soon.
    1 point
  20. there will be payback for that when you least expect it...tryed to get cheap fame at my expence...
    1 point
  21. Well that was an anti-climax
    1 point
  22. I took this photo when i was in Athens. It is probably the most grimey place i've been to, and the city is packed with gangs of wild dogs. Hate to ruin the thread but they all look like that.
    1 point
  23. accourding to the comments he may just be a stray dog that lives in the riot area. bet he has fucking fun running everywhere, chewing up lost sneakers and shit
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. no... pleez dont......
    1 point
  26. flickr find....2010 :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:
    1 point
  27. damn i'm on what you got going for your graff site yardfeeling
    1 point
  28. Boring but relaxing day off. Said I would post for here's my pie thrown... Wake up with the kitteh. Mac aka The Steenz aka Stan's cat's long lost sister... Quick oontz... Problems on my daycation, must solve... Bust a move, a beautiful day on the block Waitin' on the bus... Minivans like woa... On that shit... Grab that shit... Enjoy this little tidbit my homie found ..........
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. Get down... Wait for fellow Oontzer Karl One.. To do tons of this: http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96867&page=202 Then we go to a doughnut store to get tacos made by Asians. Yes they were good. HA!!! Not a good day for these guys. The End.
    1 point
  31. My thread got to 300 pages, i is proud
    1 point
  32. i got deleted. it was an accident. long story. but im back...in full effect! welcome to real life shai. come over. i got a CSA box.
    1 point
  33. Haha yeah man exactly, i hadnt heard of this 'Dems' guy until you pointed him out regardless of how prolific he is...:lol: The fact that you care so much about what everyone else does is also funny especially when they dont give a fuck about you. It is far to easy for you to shoot bullets when you are behind a keyboard.
    1 point
  34. very nice, best thread today...
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00