Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/21/2010 in all sections

1. In no specific order.. Woke Friend got new kitten - its wild as hell Made rap letters on top of other peoples rap letters. Went to party, photographed my friend with this girl People getting buck' I dont smoke cigarettes Following day Painting duties Went to markets Later on that night we had a bbq in the park. *Bonus pic - painting duty results.
    5 points
  2. I like putting salt in my coffee. After all, it looks just like sugar.
    5 points
  3. From page 1 through 17 laughed out loud the whole way. It amazes me that this blew up to 17 pages over night.
    4 points
  4. I'd be hecka bummed when I woke up in the morning and she was making eggs, wearing nothing but my slayer tee with a dick peeking out at the waistline.
    4 points
  5. went to a friends house to start the night, drank this - girls like arts and crafts walk to a house party wake up sunday head to the auto show THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE SHOW - hit up the bar on the way home finished off the night with some Old Grandad 114 - and RAMBO /nh
    3 points
  6. Thanks for the negaprops swamp.... <3 you too If I wanted some pussy i'd pull my pants down and get busy with my own.
    3 points
  7. it's not gay if you're wearing a slayer shirt.
    3 points
  8. ^that hunteye made that train 3 times as beautiful a NS get the fuck outta here
    2 points
  9. gay ass faggot shit nigga. how the fuck you even gonna be at a party with a tranny nigga? you shoulda murdered that dude with tits and raped all the women at the party for even allowing that manhanded bitch to come, B. Nigga, i'm mad heated over what you do with your life.
    2 points
  10. I only started posting more because I lost my job. Fuck
    2 points
  11. its a chick from the waist up, can we agree on that? its kinda like a minotaur, its more than one thing. nom sayin?
    2 points
  12. The bottom line, you got your shit tugged by someone with a dick. Gay.
    2 points
  13. Don't really agree with all the he or she or it talk. If the dude is dressed as a woman then they become a she. No two ways about it. They have their girl costume on and are therefore addressed as a female and referred to as a female. Get over it faggots. If you see a guy in a dinosaur costume you say oh god look a dinosaur, even though you know full well it is a man in a costume. THis thread is LOL
    2 points
  14. It really bothers me when people say "she" like being a woman is just as easy as a snip here, make-up there and a couple of plastic bags shoved into your chest flesh. Watching a woman age from 16-40 is the most beautiful thing on the planet and is the reason I wake up every morning (tokyo girls ftw) I don"t care what you do with your pizza, pierced dick etc. but stop saying "she". He dude. He. Props given for one of the best threads in a long time though.
    2 points
  15. i wasnt about to put it down on the dirty ass kitchen counter, thats just gross.
    2 points
  16. Look at the fucking foot man. Dow. You're fucking gay dude, sorry. Transexual= A guy with tits. Hermaphrodite=A chick with a dick. A man gave you a handjob. And you took like a champ. No joke on this one, how the hell did you let that happen. Were you like...feeling it too? With like, your head tilted back going "Ohhhhhh fuck yeahhhhh" real slow and quiet? The first thought that should have went through your head was "A MAN IS GIVING ME A TUGBOAT. CEASE AND DESIST." You're gay dude. And thats cool. I'll still love you.
    2 points
  17. Hahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha so she just went for it without asking or making any moves beforehand. Man that girl really does have some balls. What was your initial reaction?
    2 points
  18. I guess no homo just became ..... -nodow?
    2 points
  19. this aint got shit on the kaws chomper thread
    2 points
  20. only tranny you should be touching is..
    2 points
  21. Hey man --at least you got a hand job! Two Silver Patron margaritas and my girl is passed out like a baby on demerol. Then again, my girl was born with a vagina and still has that vagina that tastes like vagina and smells like vagina, and has all the hairs that usually grow around a vagina, with a clit, and a hood, and some labia on the sides that spread. Yup. I'm better off.
    2 points
  22. Handjobs are for middle schoolers and you got one from a dude.
    2 points
  23. ralphy, no, it was a brief jerk. her boyfriend was outside smoking, and she thought she heard him come inside so she stopped.
    1 point
  24. ok so the real question is would you do it again?
    1 point
  25. or maybe the sex robot hasn't arrived yet?
    1 point
  26. chupa, how the trannies lookin in colorado? hahahah
    1 point
  27. Whenever I come to oregon, i still intend to get drunk and do copious amounts of pills with you, but i don't want there to be any trannanigans. That said, this is the funniest thread in a long time.
    1 point
  28. What I wanna know is: did she get a boner while doing it?
    1 point
  29. im not runnin my mouth...but... but that trailer of that Jersey Burns looks awful. big ups to puttin in the work to make it. but it looks wack. painting legal pieces then flashin to a helicopter. i dont get it, wearing gas masks, i dont get it. your not gonna die from smellin on some cans. take it off, believe it or not, you loook cooler. cause thats what your goin for. lastly, the dude slappin on his arms with the trife tatt isnt gonna sell your dvd. if not i may not cop it bc of his mug. and the (finger) you (finger) you dude. sorry.
    1 point
  30. chill guys he was lookin for a lil smack n pickle...
    1 point
  31. "The Dallas Cowboys are all bunch of fucking fags..."
    1 point
  32. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixqbc7X2NQY "Well, I'm not the world's most muscular man, But I know what I am I'm glad I'm a man and so is Lola la-la la-la Lola"
    1 point
  33. some of you guys seem to be missing the point of this, which is this shit is fucking hilarious.
    1 point
  34. thats a technicality. im stickin to my guns that it isnt gay. and not because im scared of the label, i could really give a fuck, i just dont see anything gay about a person that looks like a chick rubbing my dick. if it looked like a dude, i wouldnt have anything to do with her. im not gonna put anyone on blast, but i know theres a transgender person on this board, maybe theyll explain the differences between sex and gender for you...
    1 point
  35. and yeh i knew she had a penis beforehand, she looks hella convincing irl tho. obama is in the whitehouse, shits changin folks //still about the slit
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00