Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/05/2009 in all sections

1. Re: Fucking Favorite Flickr Flicks
    5 points
  2. you really just used the term shout out at a meeting of the interior department right before he spoke about teh Ft Hood shootings. cmon son ge the fuck outta here , you the motherfucking president and shit....
    3 points
  3. Good thing this kind of stuff never happens in places where people are armed!
    3 points
  4. At least they named the base accurately.
    3 points
  5. Re: I wanna see your...........PETS! This is my nigga Samson. He's a Boxer/Pitbull - dark brindle little bitch. He's afraid of bags blowing down the street, wind in general, horses, fireworks, water, 'the claw', my boy Zac, photography diffusers, his own tail, and nintendo WII controllers. Amongst other things. Fool is hella fast though, listens a bit more than half the time, and lives a pretty baller life for a dog. Got 'em at the pound and I've had him for about four years now. He's posted on the couch bogarting all the fucking space right now.
    3 points
  6. Hey, don't have lots of vinyl. Just got the albums that i really like, and some cool colored ones. Yo, if anyone has an extra Master of Reality or Vol 4 they wanna sell PM me. I don't have much but i'm trying to get all the ozzy era albums. Got this for a dollar, it's the promo copy as well. Flipper colored vinyl, i got this more for the vinyl then the songs but oh well. More later
    2 points
  7. Almost. The second video with the Cap diss is different from the first. They did two of them and put Cap over the second one. Why? IDK.
    2 points
  8. Re: Great Pictures~ isnt that the fortress of solitude?
    2 points
  9. damn... nice post. that dstar character is slick.. haha that morrel park is dope.. reminds me of that lombard st. graff flick ryke posted a while ago..
    2 points
  10. thanks peeps,i've been drawing for about 10 years, i been slackin lately though no artschooloner
    2 points
  11. 2 points
  12. All photos benched myself in North Dakota using Canon equipment (2 cameras, 3 lenses and a flash). Most grain hoppers are from the Canadian Pacific/Soo Line. Most boxcars, reefers, containers and auto racks are the BNSF line. About half were caught while rolling. I bench just about every day and I’ve got a couple hundred flix that I’m going to try to start posting up in threads labeled by the timeframe I caught them. Enjoy! PS- Make sure you check back on the Reefers thread, I constantly add to that thread (all my reefers)…
    1 point
  13. yo some 8 year odl goat herder in the middle of nowhere. he wanted ten shekels for a picture. he spoke better english than most french people [/img] the guy who ran the west banks water supply shelthering from the heat some israel missle base sucking on the peace pipe cute!! good people. the kid in the ecko was from chicago a palestinian soldier for once! some hooligans hanging out at the checkpoint
    1 point
  14. A sugar glider is a type of tunnel you walk through to get raped. It was in that Eminem video that I can't remember.
    1 point
  15. Bump...american accent,,
    1 point
  16. Re: Fucking Favorite Flickr Flicks a few more because there's work i don't want to be doing...
    1 point
  17. let me addd some swing to your step
    1 point
  18. im confused... in his reply on the last page he says hes white.
    1 point
  19. I DIDNT READ ANY OF THAT BUT YOU ARE A TOTAL JOKE
    1 point
  20. Trigger playing with his favorite toy which we call his "binkie" Always needing something to chew on
    1 point
  21. Re: Fucking Favorite Flickr Flicks deuceeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    1 point
  22. Anybody care to explain to me what this place really is? it's a group dedicated to bringing writing workshops to the youths. they use the storefronts to generate revenue and for zoning or tax purposes. i think. from wiki: 826 National chapters The seven chapters that make up 826 National include unique retail stores. All proceeds from the storefronts go directly to 826 writing programs. 826 Valencia runs San Francisco's only independent Pirate Supply Store. Located in the heart of San Francisco's Mission District, the store is the front entrance of the tutoring center and has the look and feel of an authentic pirate shop. The store sells pirate clothing, eyepatches, compasses, spyglasses, pirate dice, skull flags, and secret treasures. Unsuspecting visitors are sometimes treated to surprise "moppings." Shoppers can also find back issues of McSweeney's Quarterly Concern, books published by McSweeney's, and essay and story compilations written by 826 Valencia students. A second writing center, 826NYC in Brooklyn, New York, features The Brooklyn Superhero Supply Company, offering capes, antimatter and secret identity kits. Another at 826michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan is home to Liberty Street Robot Supply and Repair where everything for the robot or robot enthusiast can be found, including the Is Your Little Sister A Robot? kit. The 826 Seattle writing center in Seattle's Greenwood neighborhood is host to the Greenwood Space Travel Supply Company, outfitting adventurers, commuters and rocket scientists (professional and freelance). 826CHI, in the Wicker Park neighborhood of Chicago, is also the location of The Boring Store, which does not sell spy supplies like trench coats or night-vision goggles. 826LA has opened The Echo Park Time Travel Mart, featuring products such as Mammoth Chunks, Dodo Chow and Anti-Robot Fluid (bottled water). 826 Boston opened their doors in Fall 2007 with The Bigfoot Research Institute of Greater Boston, specializing in cryptozoology where one can pick up a Jungle Hygiene Kit or an unofficial Yeti Hairball.
    1 point
  23. i take it you dont write graffiti
    1 point
  24. all i wanna do is be famous!
    1 point
  25. Re: Fucking Favorite Flickr Flicks
    1 point
  26. should i pull your card about you going to a school for the talented and gifted? or how you were a senior patrol leader in the boy scouts? maybe we could talk about your involvement in the ROBOTICS CLUB. get the hell outta here, phony mother fucker.
    1 point
  27. If its not directly under the dot, its not part of the city.
    1 point
  28. i heard lesgo takes it in the butt by hope =)
    1 point
  29. Just drive a car you faggot.
    1 point
  30. your city just won the title and you're on 12oz,
    1 point
  31. oh and um by the way.....27...congrats Yankees...all the jeering was so worth it.
    1 point
  32. THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT; STEALING BIKES TO GET HOME WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK! who does/has done this? i do it constantly.
    1 point
  33. shirt and hat copped. calling out of work with no sick time for the parade. check.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00