Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/13/2009 in all sections

1. Sunday and Monday pics. Got into Charlotte on gameday. Tailgate. Spicey having Lexington style BBQ and a beer at 10am. You cant buy beer before noon, but you can drink the fuck out of it. Made out way into the stadium. Had some good seats. Taken shortly before a fumble on the first play of the fucking game... ...so I got drunk. Big ups to Ms. Combo for stepping up and driving.The blond behind my beer was smoking. Elbowing my pops and point at her ass went over real well with the old lady. First win of the fucking season. Thank god we arent the new Lions. Fucking drunk and happy. I passed out in the car on the way to the shore. Me and the lady read on the beach all day until... ...mother nature pissed on us. Cajun BBQ chicken, herb and garlic couscous and home fries by Chef Spicey. My camera died.
    5 points
  2. I'm a big lurker here in this thread, so I thought I would share for once. My Saturday. Got up. Starting the day off right. Weed wackin before. Weed wackin after. Drove 2 hours out of the city to go to a friend's beach cabin. Dance n graff. Beach time. Sunset. Mah-Jongging it up. Beach fire. Finally got home. Thanks.
    5 points
  3. started yesterday evening and continuing into today Getting the train into town to meet Classified and Omega Man some graff'n'dance some wick wickwack'n'dance get to the pub in time for a quick beer but had to take off chinese speaker is not amused Sydney Food festival is on so we headed to the opening night of the Noodle markets in hyde park. classified staying classy beer queue was long this is about 20% of it. random pics lot of people there queuing for dim sum forgot to put flash on Omega man showing which finger keeps his girl smiling this chick totally proved what kind of a wuss I am at arm wrestling King of one liners had spillage turned into a mini Oontz gathering once fruity arrived no homo? drunken version of the shoes pic (made a lot more sense last night) next day up early for job interview which I muffed slightly but still think went okay. rape tunnel strange birdcage art thingy in a city lane
    4 points
  4. some more average phone photos from the weekend. wake up to this in the mail. fuckkkk contemplate how to pay new fine on the shitter. decide to go to the pub instead. pale ale. bar go meet the woman after work go see a mate play had a few wines then mohitos limited my flick taking ability. end of fri woman decides its spring cleaning time. awesome. just how we drink down here. fuckin up her singlet game pub for lunch dips and chips this photo is useless but driving home i went past a "zombie walk" whatever the fuck that is, thousands of people dressed up as zombies and walked through the city. shit sounds gay but pretty weird to see if you're not expecting it. went to party, this dog was by far the coolest individual there. bored at work on sunday. really bored. this has been
    4 points
  5. ewwww thats some real ugly letter game my pork eater
    3 points
  6. .. mighta been posted, if so my bad. This guy rocks my world.
    2 points
  7. actually, it was a regular prop. theeenks! i would suggest a lobotomy to you. not to someone like me who actually knows how to spell the word lobotomy. and for the record, i'm 5'11" 145 lbs., fair to middlin' as far as smashability goes, and have posted the pics to prove it, and you are...what... a too-skinny wannabe guido in shell toes and a rented tux with eight dollars' worth of LA gel all up in your hair who blurs out his face so we can't see how busted he is and has to pay bitches to fuck him? well played! thanks for reminding me why my visits to the oontz are as limited as they are nowadays. carry on jerking off other members of the board in hopes that it will earn you cool points.
    2 points
  8. 9-19-09 wash the truck get a haircut. /nh freeway Think Blue. Dodger Dogs fail at not getting grilled /nh Dodgers 12 vs. Giants 1 Dodgers FTW, knocked Penny out in the 3rd. Midget artwork. More browsing at Estevan Oriol & Mr. Cartoons The Last Laugh store/gallery Walked to here to check out the Iranian graffiti exhibit. Attempted perveract. Went here. Pull up a stool at the counter. Pancakes & Bacon /norabbit. Driving around empty Downtown LA streets. Head home. DAY in Pies is much more interesting than WEEK in Pies.
    2 points
  9. uptown is up uptown..asek got a few fresh shit..
    2 points
  10. koer is stepping it up a bit now that he is learning some tricks form tech..
    2 points
  11. Went home this weekend, these are from friday Packed bags Septa and my own lack of planning made me miss my train. Called amtrak and rescheduled (for free.. swish) which gave me time to graff and dance. 30th St. is a really old and ornate station. Line to get on my train. Greeeaaaaaat. I still managed to get a seat, but not a window seat, which was unfortunate. Sunset over the susquehannah. The girl sitting in my window seat was cute but wasn't interested so i mostly listened to music and drew rap letters Union station metro. Missed you too DC... if you look carefully the guy on the far left is wearing painfully small pants. Was wearing UGGs too and definitely taller than me... I'm 6'2+ so he was kinda like the Big Gay Monster. I avoided him and took the metro home. Two random dudes on the metro asked what team my hat was for, thought it was Chicago. I corrected them... End.
    2 points
  12. that kuthe joce cover car is tha business
    2 points
  13. teh lulz i haz dem in yer direkshun ¡!
    2 points
  14. Going through my old photobucket one last time who knows if it will let me post but it's worth a shot and i will say sorry if there is city shots and sorry if the self promo out weighs the number of other peoples panels but this is probably the last time i even look at these with that said enjoy maybe you will see some trains missed in previous posts and i will let you know when i am done
    1 point
  15. when people greet each other from most places, theyre like "hi im John..hey alright John nice to meet you im Daniel" but in America its like. "HAY MAN IM BOB BRADSHAW, GOOD TO MEET YOU MAN" "HEY BOB BRADSHAW IM BILL TONY HOW ARE YOU MAN" or like "HAY MAN IM BINGO BUDSTEIN MAN..HAY BINGO MAN IM TOM WESKFORTH THE 4TH MAN, TOM WESKFORTH THE 4TH JUNIOR MAN" whats that all about?
    1 point
  16. That's cool and all...but you know whats way more interesting? KITTEN MITTENS!!!
    1 point
  17. gold bond makes your nuts smell as if they were wiped by the clouds of Valhalla.
    1 point
  18. Re: $3.7 Million Dollars to buff 1 tag uh guys, its called stealing money, and the cities do it too...blame the buff, pocket the loot.
    1 point
  19. Damn, there's some hating going on here. Anybody who argues about anyone who makes less money than them is straight bitch. All it says is you've never seen hard times, or you're ignorant as fuck. ANYBODY can lose their job in a flash. Then you have a house, kid, etc...what the fuck would you do if you made half the amount at a blue collar hourly wage job? You'd do what you gotta do. Doing that should make you feel good that you handle biz, until you get something better. Hearing someone talk shit about that if you're at that point then you're like WHAT? That materialistic/ballin' shit mentality makes no sense....you look like a bitch.
    1 point
  20. of course it's a movie thing you fucking retard. try travelling to wherever culture's location that you're talking about and then talk like you know about them you faggot ass chump.
    1 point
  21. big sloke n meres is al fukin right
    1 point
  22. Just listen to the subliminal messages in this song http://existenz.se/out.php?id=17275 Then you will have the answer.
    1 point
  23. I graduated High School in 05, started University in 06, and after defering a couple of times and working numerous shitty part time jobs I will finally graduate with my degree mid 2010. If I said i enjoyed the course I am studying I would be lying, but I feel if I throw it in so close to the end I will regret it in the future. Finding time to paint between part time work, University, and smoking can be hard, especially during exams. I am 22 years old now and I have only travelled internationally once. Me and a few mates went to Mexico and the US for just over a month and it was by far the best thing I have ever done. Now all I can think about when I'm at work or in class is my next trip. Anyway, if I could go back to 05 I would defer University immediately, not after attending a few classes and realising how shit it is, and I would then take the pissy amount of money I had in the bank at the time and spend it on a ticket to anywhere. It's not that I don't like living in Melbourne, but there is so much to be learnt from travelling.
    1 point
  24. MORGAN WOULDN'T ACKNOWLEDGE PEOPLE WITH THE LACK OF INTELLIGENCE IT TAKES TO SHOW THE LACK OF RESPECT SHOWN....................HE' MIGHT USE HIS EYES IF FACE TO FACE....................AND THEN GOD HELP THEM......AND GOD HELP THEM NOW WITH KARMA. LET'S LEAVE IT AT THAT .
    1 point
  25. After high school i did nothing for years, just lived on the dole, fucked girls, drank too much and painted. Now im broke and am about to start labouring to get some cash up, once ive got enough im gonna tour europe etc. I say just go with the flow, travel.
    1 point
  26. There is a bunch of fagonomics going on in here. use a bar of soap and if any of you use conditioner or any other queer shit you need to reach down and make sure your balls are still intact.
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. wow that's fucking awesome. tim and eric all day
    1 point
  29. I wanted it to be more like this...
    1 point
  30. im going to school to be an emt. Easy career to get into. Pays decent
    1 point
  31. I thought I'd send a text saying she would die tomorrow, but I don't need that Karma, so someone else have at it. Instead I am sending random Haikus: meekly, falcon sprays snoozing ashen cowbell swirls venomous thieves build dazedly numb mad landlord resists, earnest clear bicycles snarl, sore roughly timid clowns drink mightily, spear awaits coldly sadly, swift
    1 point
  32. Adidas sandals with socks is so Asian gangster circa 1995.
    1 point
  33. That was a pretty good find. Didn't expect it where it is.
    1 point
  34. WHAT UP BIG PERM I MEAN BIG WORM
    1 point
  35. i always knew map and cecs were in cahoots
    1 point
  36. so many tinychat rooms now....which one is the legitist?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00