Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/01/2008 in all sections

1. i hanv't propped anyone in a bit. i wanna get to my third tic-tac help me out.
    3 points
  2. 3 points
  3. i got witty gifs for days nigga...:)
    3 points
  4. my props b broken :(((((
    2 points
  5. good afternoon from california
    2 points
  6. ok im wearing a kimono top, mittens, and an eye patch and now im laughing...
    2 points
  7. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD Never posted this in here well there it goes
    1 point
  8. ok, if you're going to do this, you need to do it right. it's a character roll you're trying to get into here. so you can't just yell "dude bro," laugh, and go back to you're friends to drink whiskey. you need to be in character the whole time. i'd recommend pretending you from boston. if you know how people sound from revere, chelsea, lynn, or malden --perfect. you need to drop your R's and replace them with AH's. instead of FUCKING, try saying "FOKING." watch some boston based movies, and study the accent. you need to say things like: "dudeguy" "pissah" "wad da fok ahh jew lookin' at" "bitch, get away from me, you smell like cum" "hey guy, yeah you guy, wad da fuck guy!" "hey, how much you benchin. WHAT!! fuckin' pussy!" "dude, wha da fok are you drinkin'? WHAT!! you fucking girl drink drunk faggot!" i think you get the point. have fun, post pictures, and responses.
    1 point
  9. Every picture you've ever posted of yourself begs to differ. What the fuck is a familly tree gonna prove? That you have some Cherokee or some shit somewhere in your bloodline? You're white. True story. Deal with it.
    1 point
  10. I've never been white. I can send you a copy of my police record that states as much. Or a copy of my family tree. Neither of which you would be interested in. Just saying. I am not white. True story.
    1 point
  11. Is this more relevant to your interests? /nohomo
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Dance and graff have been known to break out spontaneously in Ch.0.
    1 point
  14. that dude kicked my ass in high school he was captain of the varsity track team and held the state record for shot-put AND pole vault
    1 point
  15. Dude, its not a problem.
    1 point
  16. good night from germany again
    1 point
  17. cool toughguy image or repressed homosexual desire for phallic-like objects? you decide.
    1 point
  18. Re: Great Pictures~ he just did a "burner" on it. he was putting out tha fiyah /kneeslapperoner.
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. im fully aware of the definition of smarmy. you havent given any sort of explanation for your use of the word. especially when you didn't even specify a candidate in your original post. give examples or fail.
    1 point
  22. Bass fender bassman 400 head with korg rack tuner ampeg 4X10 fender jazz bass i also play the occasional butt trumpet... i'm usually gassy
    1 point
  23. Camping pics from the South Coast. Enjoy.
    1 point
  24. let me try to explain. dude go bar, bar fun. dude have beard, gay man like beard. gay man try to invade dude beard, dude say gay. gay man get mad -grrrrrr. gay man go get friends. dude say he want to go home. when dude leave he's ready to have a saturday night main event with gay man crew (n/h). gay man crew already fighting with dude's homeboy. homeboy punch. gay man punch. gay man get his bite on homeboy's finger then run. homeboy go to hospital, gay man disappear, dude goes home and writes the story on the internets. dude feels homeboy is his retainer, so he threatens all anonymous others on the internet. internet is serious buisness. nobody really cares. Gliko laughs and punches the faces off mt. rushmore. i think that sums this thread up for you.
    1 point
  25. That book is amazing. It does a pretty good job at pointing out how silly the whole "broken windows theory" is. Which has been the thing that most places fall back on when trying to point out how evil graffiti is. Also, if you want a REALLY in depth look at the how/why of the way the city, and it's surrounding areas, ended up the way they are.... read this: Really, it's a good introduction to the things discussed in "Taking The Train". It explains just about everything.
    1 point
  26. rudimentary peni - radio schizo
    1 point
  27. Yo Porc... save them and post them here STAT!
    1 point
  28. 2 mins in photoshop. im so not amazed.
    1 point
  29. well this has to be some gay ass shit. ive been giving out props like it was HIV. and i still cant hit casek. i got twinky. and i gave milk grenades another block. shits bullshits
    1 point
  30. And CommanderKeen, not for nothing. But the way shit is these days i wouldn't be surprized if the person that sent you that was the feds and/or Dateline trying to entrap you on some bullshit.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00