Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/12/2023 in all sections

1. I went to the homies surprise 40th thing tonight. I have been apprehensive about the whole thing for the past few weeks. A lot of people there I hadn't seen in 15 years or so. Some of these people the last time I saw them a mother fuckers was trying to kick me down a flight of stairs. Guns were being drawn on each other. It was wild times. I walked in the house and it was 100% love from everyone. I made my peace and apologies to the appropriate parties and it was 100% like brotherly forgiveness and acceptance. I haven't felt this good in years. Shouldn't have ever waited 15 fucking years for this.
    7 points
  2. 4 points
  3. reached peak unemployment. watching the Superbowl at midday on a monday in australia.
    3 points
  4. Eagles based on the highly scientific "Jazzy Jeff's per 100,000 people" ratio. Though with the best "Don Cheadles per 100,000 people" Kansas city looks like it will be no pushover.... eagles because I like Philly tags
    3 points
  5. I had no idea Rihanna had so many shitty songs. Anyhow, they call that a halftime show? Back in my day a halftime show had at least one nipple or an upside down rapper.
    2 points
  6. Two pizzas and 2 sides for $28 is a pretty good deal too. I feel like I went to Wendy's a few weeks ago and my wife and I got burgers and fries and it was like $30. Unacceptable. We haven't eaten fast food since.
    2 points
  7. the last dine in Pizza hut in my city closed down 9 june last year. people were going mad booking it to claim it was part of their history.... motherfucker if it was part of your history it wouldn't have closed down....
    2 points
  8. I hope your team loses. I'm rooting for the commercials.
    2 points
  9. Daytime spot Sketching... This was the spot before being painted
    2 points
  10. some of y'all are goofing on my post. not allowed. sesame street is good and wholesome. the *individual characters* are all a little gay. i'm accepting
    2 points
  11. That's awesome, @mr.yuck. Last time I had that sort of "reunion" was a homey's funeral, but I left as full of hate as when I got there.
    2 points
  12. Cool spot we did VID_20230202_213143.mp4
    2 points
  13. Yeah those Brady girls are bushy, as well as Carol
    1 point
  14. OH shit i didn't read that properly doiubly run to the hills. but that girl in the photo would be a total smash
    1 point
  15. true - but any new threads are good in here. TPBM will confess they pretended to like a norah jones song to get laid in the 00's
    1 point
  16. InShot_20230212_175120184.mp4
    1 point
  17. Watching the Super Bowl pretending I care
    1 point
  18. they'd be pretty horrible pizzas but the price can't be beaten. dominos would probably do it for $20 (aging daytime hooker of the pizza business)
    1 point
  19. ^Look at tha lil DAO lookin nurga rockin them Philly kicks. Eagles takin it home!
    1 point
  20. Damn. I'm sorry to hear that bro. It's like my old homies have spent the past decade becoming professional bridge builders 😂
    1 point
  21. Can you cook what the rock is smelling?
    1 point
  22. Red pill. With all that knowledge, getting daily blowjobs will be easy.
    1 point
  23. German toilets^^ not sure why they feel the need to be able to take a good long look at their turds before commending them to the deep.
    1 point
  24. On a side note jade green needs to come back along with pastel aqua.
    1 point
  25. start of a new workday.
    1 point
  26. been a while, couple of recent photos
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00