Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WTF Bugs??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fermentor666, Jul 14, 2005.

1. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Ok, so I live in a top floor apartment of a three story building in the city. When I first moved in, there was a small roach problem and someone came and laid down some paste stuff in all the cracks that make the roaches die. Haven't really seen too many of those fuckers since.

Lately, I've been seeing those "rollie pollie" bugs in my bathroom, however. I tend to find them in the tub. They're the little silver looking bugs that roll up into a ball if you fuck with them. I've also seen 3 earwigs in my apartment in the last 2 weeks. Those are the nasty ugly fuckers with pinchers on their ass.

These bugs are normally found in dirt, cellars, basement apartments, whatever. So what the FUCK are they doing on the third floor? I'm a relatively clean guy, there's some clutter but I don't leave food out and I don't have a bunch of plants or anything that should be attracting these fucking bugs. Granted, I could clean my bathroom more often, in fact I just bought bleach and I'm about to scrub down. Also, I'm calling the building supervisor to get an exterminator in here again.

But seriously, what the fuck?

Here's pictures:

Rolly Polly or whatever:

[​IMG]

Earwig:

[​IMG]

Seriously, man, WTF?

2. saraday

saraday Senior Member

be thankful you don't have ginormus flying locusts.

they're literally bigger than hummingburds...

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (gutteral scream)

[​IMG]

3. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Has anyone seen that movie where theyre on a safari or some shit and the one dude has a bug crawl into his ear and they pour hot wax inside it to kill it and then homie's moaning for a long ass time?

4. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Anyway we used to have these fuckers in our dorms during my freshmen year.
    :yuck:

[​IMG]

5. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

gah! i hate those. i swallowed one in my ice cream when i was 6. it made me throw up all over the wall. these are one of the few bugs that i kill.

6. seppuku

seppuku Member

Just be thankful you don't have these fuckers in your house.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. KYU

KYU Member

I'd say you just got an old apartment building

8. G_soul

G_soul New Jack

wtf are earwing anyway.? can someone tell me. that shit is fucking nasty i hate bugs... eww. :yuck:

9. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

i just spit out a mouthfull of water laughing..

10. fermentor666

They're bugs that live in dirt, moist places, and plant areas. They belong on the ground not up here. Seriosulsdfdsfdsf WTF?#@

Also, they don't actually crawl into your ear. That's a myth.

11. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

i killed an earwig earlier. i was also annoyed, seeing as i never open my windows and i'm on the third floor. i fucking hate bugs, especially spiders

12. KYU

KYU Member

and what did they ever do to you?!

13. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

i just spit out a mouthfull of water laughing..
    [post=4032041]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

i feel sort of bad. my dad made my step brother clean it up.

14. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

I've always hated bugs since I was little, especially after I woke up one night covered in ants, and when I turned on the lights and peeled back the sheets, there were hundreds all over my bed, running around like it was motherfucking track season.

Anyways, at my new job, I have to deal with bugs everyday, so I'm getting used to em. I think those silver ones that Rental ate are the worst, the way they move just creeps me out.

15. fermentor666

Man, when I was little we had a carpenter ant infestation and they were all over the house. We somehow had a flea infestation which was horrible, I got bit so many times. We had those grain bugs that come into your house through things you buy at the store.

Grain Bug:

[​IMG]

Those little fuckers were very small and got in ALL our food. I used to have to dump my cereal onto a paper towel to weed out the bugs. They were fucking disgusting and such a pest. When I was growing up I also would have a ton of little spiders periodically come through the light fixture and slowly inch their way down to where I was sitting in my computer chair. Must have been a spider constantly laying eggs up there. Was horrible.

One of the apartments I lived in was infested with those little ants that get in your food. This one has had roaches, rollie pollies, and earwigs (??@@?!231@!?). And the building I live in isn't that old, I've lived in some old buildings and never had earwigs and rollie pollies, and that was on the first floor.