Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What's your Nickname? What do your friends call you?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pistol, Jul 3, 2002.

1. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I'm assuming most of you have friends.

Well what do they call you? And why?

Well everyone I know calls me Pistol. Thus my screenname. It has to do with my real name along with a few other reasons.:rolleyes:

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

3. space

space Member

space is my middle name... i know my parents are weird, so lotta people call me space.

4. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

well u shouldnt be goin all crazy making assumptions like that.. naw just kidding.. my real close freinds call me cat' its short for my real name. which makes my name easy to guess i guess.. sometimes ppl try to be funny by calling me daria because they think i act emotionless sometiems like that character or whatever. but i disagree. some ppl call me my sisters name because theyre fags and think we look alike. and these 2 horny queers in my class last year called me legs. i hope they die.

5. "Hector the Erector"

I shit you not.

6. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Siddhartha
    Huulia

space would be a cool middle name..

7. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

I needn't say anything.

8. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

my friends call me pig pen...for the kid on the peanuts cartoon.

You get the idea...
    (i dont shower much and usually have paint or dirt on me.)
    [​IMG]

9. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

my family calls me sam (middle name)

everyone else calls me roxy.

10. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

roxy is such a dope name. it's kinda prominent with chicks round here too... :)

11. KillYurSteel

KillYurSteel Member

my homies call me GB in short for gravity bong......the way i got that is cause the first GB i took my homie brewed it all crazy style and shit then he was like alright you gotta take it all in so i was like aight....i did that then he said now you gotta hold it in for atleast 30seconds...so i did that and then he said i couldnt choke....30 seconds or so after i exhaled mass amounts of smoke i started chokin...20 minutes later i was passed out in the kitchen....then after being passed out for an hour or so i stood up got the spins puked twice and then got mad munchies it was tight....the name has stuck for over 2 yrs now and is still goin strong...kinda proud of that yes sir indeed....ha it was a crazy night...

12. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

man quit using your chatroom name

13. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

BIG DICK D

"D" I HAVE BEEN CALLED "D" FOREVER FIRST BY MY FAMILY THEN ALL MY FRIENDS STARTED CALLING ME THAT.

14. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

i have no true friends!!!:eek: well make that none at all,they all told me i stink so i think they dont like me around cuzz of the continuos shit smell...:eek:

kastoner...aovcrue...419er...

15. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

Re: BIG DICK D

thats weird... a few guys used to call me D a while back...
    now its either my name, or dub... cause my last name starts with a W