Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what would you have done?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by logik.one, Jan 1, 2006.

1. logik.one

logik.one New Jack

you will have to excuse me, im kinda drunk and im finding it hard to conjigate and spell properly... moving on...

Situation:
    so its new years, and i cooked all night till about 1:00 so my coworkers and I decided to get drunk so were all taking shots and stuff, you know just kicken it. it gets to about 2:30 and im just talking to one of the watress's lets just call her jane. jane is 26 blonde, good figure, huge tits, pretty face, this bitch is fine. the catch: she is married with 2 children. so were talking and out of no where shes like "you know, i find you very atractive." (which i really dont get, im an overweight, 5 o'clock shadow having, 6'6 creepy guy) so im like "ookkkaaayyyy" and im really surprised cause we are always bitching at each other. so we banter a little bit more back and forth and so on. and she tells me she is really scared that the owners are going to find out she got drunk in the resturaunt, she keeps going on and on about it and i keep telling her that i wont tell him. and shes like " no, you dont understand I would do ANYTHING for you if you dont tell him" and proceed to lean in and try to kiss me. I turned my head, and hugged her. so she keeps following me around all night, so we chill a while longer and she wispers to me, "follow me, i need to show you something in the office" and motions me towards the office.
    this shoot was so fucking tempting but i couldnt bring myself to give in to that shit. i mean i got a girl and she got a whole family thing.

i guess im a good guy cause i didnt give in but GOD DAMN IT! sigh.... nice guys always finnish last.

2. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

you did the right thing but the right thing isnt fun! you coulda smashed.

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

4. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

flicks of the waitress

5. logik.one

logik.one New Jack

not happening bro... i already feel like an asshole for divulging this information on the internet...

6. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Dont cheat on your girl. Why be with her if you are gonna fuck with other women? If you got a girl then you obviously didnt finish last.

Now. That being said. Lets see where this thread goes.

7. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

im drunk and i agree, and if not just post some hot skank off the net and pretend its her.

8. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

edit. That's strange.

9. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

10. logik.one

logik.one New Jack

you do have a good point yuck. i love my girl and i wouldnt cheat. but when your drunk and this girl is throwing hersellf on me, its hard to be moral.

11. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I've been in the situation plenty of times. It's not all good. I know. But you gotta look at it from the stand point also that she is married. Unless her shit is on the verge of collapse that shit makes her the even bigger cock sucker. Pun intended.

12. logik.one

logik.one New Jack

okay so this isnt her, but i found a picture of a drunk girl pissing herself that looks very similar:
    [​IMG]

13. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

[​IMG]

"Stay classy San Diego"

14. logik.one

logik.one New Jack

well i get to go to sleep with a clean conciense... yep... squeeky clean... good night

15. El Jefe Uno

El Jefe Uno Dirty Dozen Crew