Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What kind of clothes do people wear?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 26SidedCube, Dec 4, 2003.

1. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Alright, so the Moms offered to buy me some clothes for Christmas, all I have to do is order them... thing is, I really don't know what brands I would be looking for, normally if I see something that catches my eye I don't even consider brand I just wear it..

So here's where you people come in (sorry, I know there was a boutique thread a week or so ago, but I'm not looking for a tablecloth with a lightning bolt sewed on the chest for $375)...

What brands of clothes do people wear? I'm looking for knit, simple-striped, fuzzy, cozy, cotton sweaters (you know, the really thick type your grandma would make), or clothes with really basic designs..

No 'urban' shit... just want regular coke-dealer type clothes.. minus a coke dealer's wages.

...anyone know where to find cheap pants? I found a site a few years ago with decent denim for $10 a pair, disappeared recently, though.

Any suggestions?

2. $360

$360 Elite Member

http://www.mit.edu:8001/people/nihal/images/p34.jpg'>

i dont really know, i usually get my coths at the thrift store. but neighborhoodies.com makes custom sweatshirts. you can rep you city, or something like that.

3. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

dixies, hanes, nautica, and faded glory.

4. sans sheriff

sans sheriff Senior Member

<---- Dickies silver work shorts and a Drowningman hoodie. (no underwear)

5. Cory Feldman

Cory Feldman Senior Member

6. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

tell your mom to buy you something else and go to the thrift store.

7. Telo

Telo Elite Member

you are a shithead tease.. perry ellis? pop your collar? god..

Dude.. i dont usually buy clothes for the brandname but i usually do but brand name stuff because it tends to be a little thicker, more comfortable, warmer, more heavy duty.. all those generic kmart shirts are so thin and shitty.. i need a fuckign thick shirt.. especially because im in a cold climate. I own a few abercrombie sweaters that are beyond amazing.. They are realy thick great materials.. And real basic type designs and the colors are nice too.. not too "over the edge".. for jeans. express has some nice fitting jeans that arent "over the edge" faded like those dickheads wear. A little faded is ok but a blatant bleach stain in a perfect oval on your pantlegs is pushing it. Eddie bauer has some really dope jackets i saw the other day.. basic gray color with fleece, cotton all that shit in them.. uhhh... american eagle is cool too.. halfway decent prices and they have some quality jeans. Alot of shit that comes out of there is "over the edge gay" but at the same time alot of the stuff in there is dope.. uhh.. dickies are great painting pants and overall chill mode pants.. thats about all i got right now.. clothes shopping for me is always a fucking headache.. if i had a girlfriend id make her do all my shopping for me.. good luck man..

8. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

go to express.
    buy/ steal dress shirts in every color possible.
    vertical stripes = better.
    wear untucked with jeans.
    you too can be beautiful.

9. 26SidedCube

Good lookin' so far, everyone. Keep 'em coming.

I'm ordering a "PCP ROBOT" zippie right now off of that neighborhoodies site.... someone should pay me to order custom hoodies.

Telo - Yeah, I don't need pre-faded, pre-ripped, pre-worn, over-the-edge anything. I'm convinced someone somewhere got faded as fuck one night and decided to start rubbing yellow/brown woodstain on the asses of faded jeans as a big funny joke. You did mention a few brands I would have otherwise forgot..

Cinched- Yeah, I wish.. but mom got all sentimental this being my first X-Mas not living at home and usually I wouldn't be getting dick.. but she offered clothes and I need 'em...bleh, I'll try to scam paint from pops... maybe he's feeling mushy this time of year.

I normally hit up thrift shops for my sweaters.. but the mom offered so I'm gonna take advantage.

10. Telo

Telo Elite Member

its not that.. its the fact that you are a wigger and if there are other wiggers on here, they would also be made fun of.

EDIT. .PS.. i ordered a sweatshirt from neighborhoodies.. im likin it.. expensive but its nice..

11. 26SidedCube

Ey, you're chasing away the customers.. take that shit outside.

12. Telo

Telo Elite Member

you are the most hated person on this website.. i cant beleive you havent been banned.. or better yet. Sniped while you are walking your wigger ass to your local elementary school to pick up girls.

PS.. my bad.. last comment..

13. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

theres only 3 brands i wear: louis vuitton, prada, and fendi.

yeah, ya heard.

14. 26SidedCube

*tries to hear*

Sorry man, just not hearing it. I apologize for the astericks as well.

15. RubbeRBand

RubbeRBand Member

hahaha, Perry Ellis is pretty dumb, but I gotta say everytime someone tries to go after Tease they look like herbs, get a life, get some clothes. I got some of those nanotech. pants, $30, stain free. I rock some nice clothes, homemade tshirt from my art school buddy, 1980's designer clothes from my ex. any of ya'll heard of a harf? harf? half hat half scarf?

888888plussRock the Budweise Gloves---sticky grip8888888888>