Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Turn the MOTHERFUCKING CELLPHONE off!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Milton, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Milton

Milton Senior Member

While you are eating dinner in the company of others.
    Any time you are out on a date.
    While you are in the middle of a face to face conversation (at least don't answer).
    During sex!
    In a movie.
    In public places where EVERYONE can hear your conversation.

TURN THE FUCKING THING OFF YOU CLASSLESS MANNERLESS COCKSUCKERS. I SWEAR...

2. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

It's off man....It's off..Sorry...

3. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

4. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

5. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

Or in a car. People are on some stupid shit when it comes to driving if they're on a cellphone.

I like people who stall on answering the phone by letting the ringtone play on so everyone can hear how cool they are that they downloaded a top 10 Hip Hop song.

6. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

Milton, Tonight on the bus I listened to a metrosexual black guy with a lisp (sorry for the racial observation, Killwhitey) talk to a girl on his cellphone about how White Chicks was such a funny movie and recite quotes and talk about how his fag ass shops at Filens Basement. I wanted to put this sucker in a chokehold.

Yes. Turn them off.

7. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

...exactly.

I was on a train from NY a few months back and this gay guy was talking about how his friends were homeless, on drugs, weren't paying for child support and how he had AIDS amongst other dumb shit.

8. Milton

Milton Senior Member

And they need to kill that swearing shit on the phone when they're around children. People have no damn phone ettiquite, they answer at the worst times. I was taking a race driving class a while back, and I swear to you the instructor said he was on a 1 on 1 drive with a guy going about 110, the phone rings and dude picks it up, and puts it up to the helmet. Are they idiots? Like me, I can talk on the phone and drive, but I don't do that shit in traffic when it holds up other peoples progress.

Thats the point right there. If you can talk without interrupting or disturbing others, then do it cool. But If you're effecting me because you're talking, fuck you. Like seriously, whats the deal with talking for a long ass time while you're in a car with other people, especially 1 other person. You might as well say the person on the phone is more important 10 miles away than you are sitting here. Fuck you bastards. And fuck people that get on the phone and turn my radio down like its cool. I will break your wrist bastards...

9. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

milton, i hear you bro.

hong kong is asolutely fucking INSANE with the cell phones. people wear them like fashion accessories. get new ones all the time just to stay on top of the consumerism rat race. the rings are loud and annoying as fuck. oh, there's 40 minutes left of Lord of The Rings III and it's opening night? lemme make a quick call. "BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I STICK MY MAGICAL ELF SWORD IN YOUR MOUTH AND SHUT YOU UP!"

yeah milton, i hear you.

10. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i am not in public places too often.

11. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

i dont own a cellphone, hey so what if im behind the times?

12. Milton

Milton Senior Member

No offense at the racially charged comment, but asians are the fucking worst with this shit. There is a lady at my work, she starts her shift, 10 minutes later she goes out to the parking lot to make a call and talks on the phone for AN HOUR AND A HALF and then comes back in like nothing happened. Oh my goodness, I'm not even gonna start. You're on your phone in class, I used to see that all the time, on the phone in movies all the time, on the phone in busy restaurants talking about doctor visits while people are eating you nasty fucks. I HATE YOU ALL!

My fingers hurt...

13. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

isnt that the whole purpose of a cell phone. so peeps can get ahold of you when youre not at home.:confused:

14. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

IF YOUR BOY PICKS UP THE PHONE AND STARTS TALKIN WHILE U GUYS R CHILLEN THAS COOL....BUT I HATE MOTHERFUCKERS WHO TALK AND DRIVE.I HAVE SEEN SO MANY ACCIDENTS AND ALMOST ACCIDENTS CUZ SOMEONE IS ON THERE PHONE....AND I HATE PEOPLE WHO DOWNLOAD SOME STUPID ASS RINGTONE AND PLAYS IF EVEN WHEN SOMEONES NOT CALLING JUST TO LOOK "COOL"

15. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

Re: Re: Turn the MOTHERFUCKING CELLPHONE off!

it was originally designed for important people to receive important calls wherever they were... not some airhead getting a call from one of her friends during a date asking if the shirt she wants to wear that night shows too much cleavage...

these things are serious petpeves of mine and i've actually ripped a couple out of peoples hands and thrown them across the street..