Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the un official workout thread

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by podrido, Feb 22, 2007.

1. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

thanks again y'all

2. KILZ FILLZ

KILZ FILLZ Moderator Crew

hook it up w a fart-free protein powder that doesnt cost an arm and a leg

3. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

to my knowledge most if not all protein powder will give you the protein farts.

if youre a member of 24 hour fitness, i would wait for the optimum nutrition 5lb protein to go on sale to around $50...to me thats a good deal.

if not, you can always find 5lb. ON protein on amazon for about $10 more ($60)....i recommend the cake batter flavor.

if youre a member at costco, the 5 lb. muscle pharm cookies n cream aint a bad deal...I think its about $45.

4. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

Disc in my lower back is hating me and my left leg. Been out for over a month now.

Would have been back if I didn't clip my pedal on a log going for a night ride this past week though. Think I've bruised some ribs now too.

I need some adamantium on my bones.....

5. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

get well soon mang.

6. KILZ FILLZ

Hemp protein is supposed to be easy on the farts

But that shit is expensive as fuck

7. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

my job is my workout, moving peoples stuff in and out of houses will tighten you up pretty quick. but I'm about to get an office job because working 14hr days gets old quick

8. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

Yesterday i moved 5000lbs worth of furniture up 3 flights of stairs. Thats an easy day.

TayyuNit likes this.
  9. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

Well, after a long hiatus, I'm back in the gym getting ready for summer......light cardio for now, trying to ease my way back in.

TayyuNit likes this.
  10. KILZ FILLZ

205x4 squat and 205x6 deadlift today!

11. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

thats it?!

lol...jk man! good work, keep it up!

12. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

I got an injury from working out a few months ago before seeing much progress....heel bursitis....shit is painful...but after wearing some orthotics and getting a new pair of nikes the pain isnt as bad as it was, so im going back to the gym after labor day weekend...wish me luck...i fell off working out pretty hard. :(

13. fat ralphy

fat ralphy 12oz Loyalist

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu has been keeping me in shape for the last 3 years.....anyone else train BJJ?

14. shaolean13

shaolean13 New Jack

i hit about fifty pushups a day and some situps but that is about it