the un official workout thread

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
he shoots oxycontin. like many other body builders, he was already injecting steroids i.m. and sub-q, then moved over to i.m. nubain and eventually i.v. oc use. i guess it's pretty common place amongst body builders.

i imgine OC's are pretty attractive to weightlifters. never thought about it, but it makes sense.

he quit for a few months, but tonight at dinner he was nodding off all crazy and had his fanny pack on, which i know means he's got his needles and shit with him, then we stopped at a gas station to get some drinks, and he was in the bathroom for like 10 minutes, then came out all crazy eyed. so yeah, it sucks that he still shoots up... but you know, what can you really do? he'll eventually wise up to the fact that what he's doing is counter-productive to his weight training. at least i hope he does, i've seen too many friends fuck up over some opiates.

he quit for a few months, but tonight at dinner he was nodding off all crazy and had his fanny pack on, which i know means he's got his needles and shit with him, then we stopped at a gas station to get some drinks, and he was in the bathroom for like 10 minutes, then came out all crazy eyed. so yeah, it sucks that he still shoots up... but you know, what can you really do? he'll eventually wise up to the fact that what he's doing is counter-productive to his weight training. at least i hope he does, i've seen too many friends fuck up over some opiates.

ok, see, this is where i can agree with soup on the weightlifting is gay thing. fannypacks.

i've also seen many friends hurt themselves due to opiates. esp oc's.

Get a sport mate. Dudes who work out in a gym are bonafide homos.

you know youd never say that to my face, like in all seriousness.

like youd end up with your pockets cut and wallet missing with me buying mad muscle milks with your credit card.

my daily diet shifts depending on if im bulking or cutting weight.

if im cutting its usually 1300-1700 calories a day and is about 75% protein 20% carbs and 5% fats. 4 small meals and 2 snacks. 80-100 oz of water. 0 supplements except multivitamins.

if im bulking its about 2600-3200 calories 4 meals 1 snack 60% protein 30% carbs 10% fats.

same amount of water, no supplements, protein shakes, PM protein, amino acid multi supplement.

i also dont have like "weight lifting" friends, most of the people i associate with the gym are people i know previously or people ive trained MMA with.

None of them have any drug abuse problems because 80% of the get tested monthly or every three months depending on contract/association rules.

you know youd never say that to my face, like in all seriousness.

like youd end up with your pockets cut and wallet missing with me buying mad muscle milks with your credit card.

Dudes who are in the gym to BE in the gym are gay. Thats all im sayin.

Edit: That, and youre a weirdo who is actually spending a great deal of time in a smelly place with distorted looking dudes getting boners off of watching themselves do curls, ringworm, strange drug fads like anti-estrogens which last i checked were for breast cancer patients. If youre not in the sun, you wont get no tan, if you want one so baddly stop working out inside.

And Id push you into a car just for thinking you were slick enough to pocket check me.

back to the question at hand... i was asking glick0 what his suggestion would be. i'm not talking shit, or being sarcastic. i was being sincere, and honestly wondering what he would suggest... seeing that he is obvioulsy hip to weight training and knows what he's talking about. i'm not skinny anymore, im about 185 and 6'2", but i have a decent frame, and the genes to bulk up... i just need to know where to begin. i know the basics on bench pressing, curls, shit like that and i've been taught the propper form, stretching, and diet fundamentals... but i was just asking if glick0 had suggestions on some sort of regiment?

kicking dope helped me pack on a few pounds... i used to be 165, but due to my ankle/heel being extremely fucked, i'm not in the shape i would like to be in. i just want to cut my body fat down and bulk up.