1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so i assisted in robbing a crackwhore...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DorkstaR, May 5, 2003.

1. DorkstaR

DorkstaR 12oz Senior Member

so i assisted in robbing a crackwhore...

Discussion started by DorkstaR - May 5, 2003

ive never started a thread in channel zero... so fuck it.

friday nite i went to chill with some friends and we didnt have shit to do at one in the morning. so one of my friends and i decided to go get sum tattoo ideas so i can sleeve up my his arm. no luck whatsoever... so we decided to get a couple of drinks from this mexican restaurant. the second we pull into the parking lot we get confronted by a nasty looking white woman prolly in her mid 30's. her dialogue goes sumthin like this: "please sir, you need to help me get out of here, fukin cops are harrassing me and the scorpions are after me. please please please sir you have to help me get out of here. i dont know what else to do. ive been trying to get out of here but everyone is being a dick tonite." we calmly walk away telling her to wait outside and we'll think about it. i dunno why but my friend found it to be a good idea to take her with us.."she is going in our direction anyway". so the three of us get in the car and start driving. the crackwhore in the backseat starts threatening to cry cus she is so depressed. she said she took some speed and smoked earlier. she was being paranoid as fuck and complaining about hunger pains. she kept bringin up the conversation of scorpions. apparently its some biker gang. so my friend and i start messing with her mind and telling her shit to make her more paranoid. shes crying and telling us how much of gentlemen we are for picking her up. she constantly says god bless you and crying at the same time. she is fukin tripping out. she was living at some motel and we were on our way there. she kept complaining about being hungry. she offered my friend 5 dollars for gas if he gave her back 1 dollar so she could buy a cupcake. he agreed. she must have been trippin out hard cus she gave him a 10. so he calmly gave her back one dollar. she was offering us to come up to her room for a beer. we declined. so she kept bitchin about being hungry and asked us to pull into a gas station so she could buy a cupcake. we pulled in and she got out. i looked in the backseat and told my friend that she left her bag and her purse in the seat. it didnt take long for him to decide to turn off his lights... calmly put the car in reverse... and drive out of the parking lot. we left her about a mile from her motel. unfortunately there was only 2 dollars in the purse. aside from that she had a small pipe... about 8 dice... a bunch of fake jewelry... a shit load of makeup... and nasty hooker clothes. so majority of the stuff either went on the highway driving home or in the trash can once we got home. we gave away the pipe and dice and just split the profit. i would have given up that dollar if i could have just seen the look on that womans face when she realized the car wasnt there anymore. so my friend got a 10 dollar profit and we got jack in the box. not exactly a thrilling story... but oh well.

so does anyone else have stories of abusing the innocent??

DorkstaR - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. XxSugarxX

XxSugarxX Dirty Dozen Crew

XxSugarxX - Replied May 5, 2003

how disappointing you are...

shouldve at least got some luvin from the crackwhore....:eek:

XxSugarxX - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite 12oz Senior Member

IDrinkSprite - Replied May 5, 2003

thats alot of reading.me and my boys robbed a homeless mans bag of cans.it wasnt a nice thing to do.

IDrinkSprite - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. Vanity

Vanity 12oz Veteran Member

Vanity - Replied May 5, 2003

what a shitty comic book

Vanity - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. ToYs

ToYs Guest

ToYs - Replied May 5, 2003

All our vulnerability is due to our insensitivity

your a piece of shit, you fucking hang out on a fucking graffiti forum and brag about robbing a poor woman of the only belongings she has? WOW lets give this man a hand, we should all hope to have a life so profound as his.

YOU=NOTHING

6. DorkstaR

DorkstaR 12oz Senior Member

DorkstaR - Replied May 5, 2003

dude, dont get so upset about it. i appreciate that you see this as wrong. so do i. its not to brag. i told my friend not to do it... but my words dont compare to the mind of an asshole. dont take it the wrong way. i just find it hilarious for some odd reason. maybe my humor just works on a more immature level than most people. sorry if you see me as being a dick... but i guess thats just how i am. i see myself as an accomplice... not as the actual person commiting the crime of stealing. take it how you want.

DorkstaR - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. DankLordz

DankLordz 12oz Senior Member

DankLordz - Replied May 5, 2003

I don't know man.. that shit just made me feel bad.

sometimes you simply just have to put yourself in someone else's shoes. that woman wasn't hurting anything.

DankLordz - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. WRECKONIZE

WRECKONIZE 12oz Senior Member

WRECKONIZE - Replied May 5, 2003

DUDE, SHE WAS ALREADY CRYING.

WRECKONIZE - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. Bellbeefer

Bellbeefer 12oz Senior Member

Bellbeefer - Replied May 5, 2003

Bellbeefer - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Pilau Hands - Replied May 5, 2003

Regardless of how you justify taking part and not committing it, you didn't do anything to stop it. We've all done messed up things, so why tell us in hopes of raising similar stories about taking everything from someone who has nothing.

I think 3rd Bass would agree. You get the gasface.

11. nicio

nicio 12oz Member

nicio - Replied May 5, 2003

that bag of make up and clothes could have been all she had. it could have been her livelihood. Think about if someone stole all your clothes, your car, your job. just because all she had was crap, doesnt mean that it wasnt valuable to her. and she was already fucked up to begin with.

nicio - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck 12oz Veteran Member

mr.yuck - Replied May 5, 2003

crackwhores= nothing

fuck them and what little possessions they have. They got into the situation they are in all by themselves. They run around beggin for shit all the damn time. They are a waste of space and are wasting oxygen for the rest of us. The sooner all crack whores are destroyed, the better.

end of discussion

mr.yuck - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. anonymity1

anonymity1 12oz Senior Member

anonymity1 - Replied May 5, 2003

I'm gonna kick your ass, that was my sister.

anonymity1 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. Grandola

Grandola 12oz Senior Member

Grandola - Replied May 5, 2003

i knew a crack head lady from my old school who carried around a needle as a weapon. she said she was infected.

Grandola - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard 12oz Elite Member

Boring Bastard - Replied May 5, 2003

I'm laughing so hard right now that I'm damn near in tears!
    You , little man, are a liar! You wouldn't do all that! I DO have to admit though! You're fucking entertaining!
    You really are!

Boring Bastard - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: