so i assisted in robbing a crackwhore...

DorkstaR

ive never started a thread in channel zero... so fuck it.

friday nite i went to chill with some friends and we didnt have shit to do at one in the morning. so one of my friends and i decided to go get sum tattoo ideas so i can sleeve up my his arm. no luck whatsoever... so we decided to get a couple of drinks from this mexican restaurant. the second we pull into the parking lot we get confronted by a nasty looking white woman prolly in her mid 30's. her dialogue goes sumthin like this: "please sir, you need to help me get out of here, fukin cops are harrassing me and the scorpions are after me. please please please sir you have to help me get out of here. i dont know what else to do. ive been trying to get out of here but everyone is being a dick tonite." we calmly walk away telling her to wait outside and we'll think about it. i dunno why but my friend found it to be a good idea to take her with us.."she is going in our direction anyway". so the three of us get in the car and start driving. the crackwhore in the backseat starts threatening to cry cus she is so depressed. she said she took some speed and smoked earlier. she was being paranoid as fuck and complaining about hunger pains. she kept bringin up the conversation of scorpions. apparently its some biker gang. so my friend and i start messing with her mind and telling her shit to make her more paranoid. shes crying and telling us how much of gentlemen we are for picking her up. she constantly says god bless you and crying at the same time. she is fukin tripping out. she was living at some motel and we were on our way there. she kept complaining about being hungry. she offered my friend 5 dollars for gas if he gave her back 1 dollar so she could buy a cupcake. he agreed. she must have been trippin out hard cus she gave him a 10. so he calmly gave her back one dollar. she was offering us to come up to her room for a beer. we declined. so she kept bitchin about being hungry and asked us to pull into a gas station so she could buy a cupcake. we pulled in and she got out. i looked in the backseat and told my friend that she left her bag and her purse in the seat. it didnt take long for him to decide to turn off his lights... calmly put the car in reverse... and drive out of the parking lot. we left her about a mile from her motel. unfortunately there was only 2 dollars in the purse. aside from that she had a small pipe... about 8 dice... a bunch of fake jewelry... a shit load of makeup... and nasty hooker clothes. so majority of the stuff either went on the highway driving home or in the trash can once we got home. we gave away the pipe and dice and just split the profit. i would have given up that dollar if i could have just seen the look on that womans face when she realized the car wasnt there anymore. so my friend got a 10 dollar profit and we got jack in the box. not exactly a thrilling story... but oh well.

so does anyone else have stories of abusing the innocent??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ToYs

All our vulnerability is due to our insensitivity

your a piece of shit, you fucking hang out on a fucking graffiti forum and brag about robbing a poor woman of the only belongings she has? WOW lets give this man a hand, we should all hope to have a life so profound as his.

YOU=NOTHING

dude, dont get so upset about it. i appreciate that you see this as wrong. so do i. its not to brag. i told my friend not to do it... but my words dont compare to the mind of an asshole. dont take it the wrong way. i just find it hilarious for some odd reason. maybe my humor just works on a more immature level than most people. sorry if you see me as being a dick... but i guess thats just how i am. i see myself as an accomplice... not as the actual person commiting the crime of stealing. take it how you want.

Guest Pilau Hands

Regardless of how you justify taking part and not committing it, you didn't do anything to stop it. We've all done messed up things, so why tell us in hopes of raising similar stories about taking everything from someone who has nothing.

I think 3rd Bass would agree. You get the gasface.

that bag of make up and clothes could have been all she had. it could have been her livelihood. Think about if someone stole all your clothes, your car, your job. just because all she had was crap, doesnt mean that it wasnt valuable to her. and she was already fucked up to begin with.

crackwhores= nothing

fuck them and what little possessions they have. They got into the situation they are in all by themselves. They run around beggin for shit all the damn time. They are a waste of space and are wasting oxygen for the rest of us. The sooner all crack whores are destroyed, the better.

end of discussion

Originally posted by mr_president

i gotta admit though, that was bold taking her anywhere with you, especially in her condition, i would got aggrivated having her freak out in the back of the car or have been scared she was going to try to grab me from behind, and probaly would have looked my friend in the eye and then back at her, and been like, shut up bitch! shut the fuck up! and started beating her ass... ha ha ha ha, then asked if he wanted to kill her and dump her body somewhere...

:lol:

I'm laughing so hard right now that I'm damn near in tears!

You , little man, are a liar! You wouldn't do all that! I DO have to admit though! You're fucking entertaining!

You really are!

Originally posted by ToYs

All our vulnerability is due to our insensitivity

your a piece of shit, you fucking hang out on a fucking graffiti forum and brag about robbing a poor woman of the only belongings she has? WOW lets give this man a hand, we should all hope to have a life so profound as his.

YOU=NOTHING

she's a fucking drugged out piece of trash, you idiot.

you guys should have left her purse in the middle of a highway and watched her play frogger to go get it

Guest sneak

im disgusted that you didnt wait for her to get back in the car and then steal her cup cake. fucking disgusted i tells ya.

dorkstar, your 12oz parents are very upset with you and to teach you a lesson you are gon have to sit in timeout for three days:lol:

what the fuck?! seriously... first of all so they did something messed up, I'm sure he knew it was wrong so no need to lecture him

second of all why should it be any worse that she was a crackhead or broke as fuck? ripping somebody off is ripping somebody off! she shouldn't have left her shit in the car with strangers!

Originally posted by satrdae

dorkstar, your 12oz parents are very upset with you and to teach you a lesson you are gon have to sit in timeout for three days:lol:

what the fuck?! seriously... first of all so they did something messed up, I'm sure he knew it was wrong so no need to lecture him

second of all why should it be any worse that she was a crackhead or broke as fuck? ripping somebody off is ripping somebody off! she shouldn't have left her shit in the car with strangers!

i can't believe you just said there are no situations or conditions when ripping someone off. i won't even begin to argue about how wrong this is.

Originally posted by DorkstaR

dude, dont get so upset about it. i appreciate that you see this as wrong. so do i. its not to brag. i told my friend not to do it... but my words dont compare to the mind of an asshole. dont take it the wrong way. i just find it hilarious for some odd reason. maybe my humor just works on a more immature level than most people. sorry if you see me as being a dick... but i guess thats just how i am. i see myself as an accomplice... not as the actual person commiting the crime of stealing. take it how you want.

hmm... as much of an asshole cheerleader's been to me recently, he did make a point. if you're with 5 dudes selling crack and they go down, you're going down too, regardless.

Originally posted by DankLordz

I don't know man.. that shit just made me feel bad.

sometimes you simply just have to put yourself in someone else's shoes. that woman wasn't hurting anything.

I second this. Why couldnt you just give the poor woman the ride home? I did it for a stripper (a branch off of a crack whore) once. No problemo's at all. She actually invited me to come visit any time i'd like. :D

Archived