Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sneaking out of the house

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fuck muni, Mar 1, 2004.

1. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

i havent done this shit in like 3 years man

so first i gotta exit my room and go down the stairs right next to my parents room, their fucking door is half open right now so its gonna be easier for them to hear shit.....so once i get downstairs its through the kitchen, down the backstairs into the garage

go pick up my cans, go out the back door into the backyard

hop 2 fences over to my neighbors house, walk through his backyard through a connecting corridor, unlock his side garage door and im free

god dammit why do i still live with my parents!!

2. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

exactly, see when i lived with my parents it wa seasy, open window remove screen hope out. course it was a one story house. and my window had ever greens infront of it, it was like a passage way. there was a 3 foot space between my window and the 12ft trees, it was awsome. hid from many police officers back there. but it was so easy. now i live by myself so i just hop out the front door, lock leave, return, carefree

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

why dont you just walk out of your front yard?

4. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

why dont you just walk out your front door?

5. CLAYTONCROWN

CLAYTONCROWN Member

never had to sneak

crotch some cans
    sacrifice a kitten
    walk down some stairs
    mom: where the fuck you goin
    me: paint some shit
    mom: aint you gonna get pissy first you fucking girl?
    mom: remember to be safe and hit me up, aight nigga?
    me: word, moms

6. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

word, itd be much easier, if your parents didnt hear you and wake up with the intitial leaving the house, i doubt there gona wake up cause someones in the front yard, but if your assuming they did hear you and if they saw you youd be in deep shit so you take an alternate route, then they probably would check your room anyways and youd still be caught.

7. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

this is the one and only time i snuck out the house:

i was 16 and my friend who just got his license as going to drive to the city 3 hours away for a soccer tournament. My dad wouldn't let me go because my friends dad (our coach) was a full blown alcoholic.

So I have a huge argument with pops and he sends me to my room. keep in mind this is 20 minutes before we leave and the meeting point is right across the street from my house,
    So, anyway..... dad says i can't go, i go upstairs and get my already packed bag and wait for him to leave the doorway.
    I sneak down into the livingroom and see pops walk away from the door into the kitchen. I creep into the doorway and slowly crack the door open and start to go out when i hear "hey! what you think you're doing!"
    I book it across the street and jump in my friends car and tell him to jet.

8. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

haha i made it

i cant go out the front door because it squeaks so fucking loud
    i used to go out through the garage but that makes too much noise too

i cant wait untill i can just walk out the door, and return like its nothing...only a few more months

9. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

congratulations on a successful mission

10. krie

krie Guest

Cause its cheaper then living outta home. How old are you ?

11. ounceaddict

ounceaddict Banned

ahhh to be young again.
    It was funny for me cause when i used to sneak out about ecery fucking da at like 2 or 3 AM, and never ever got caught, but once my mother caught me, but was tired, and was like "you were dancing?" and I was like, "no", and another time it was like "where were you" and I was like " eating"

its 3 45 AM and Im going outside to my car, to drive around and have a Newport. its good, but in a bad way.

12. kido

kido Senior Member

It get even harder when youre in your twentys and you have your own place

13. I R NET GANG

I R NET GANG Banned

your all abunch of wussys. I use to sneak out when my parents where still awake at 1am

14. kido

kido Senior Member

well arent you the cats pajamas.

15. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

are there spike strips there or something? I also have to question your age....