sneaking out of the house

fuck muni

Originally posted by spectr

Ok now get some sleeping pillz or roofies, offer to cook dinner. cook food and slip the sleeping pillz or roofies into your parents food. wait until your parents pass the fuck out. take your dads wallet and car keys grab your paint and walk out the front door get in the car and drive wherever you need to go. when you come home just stick a bunch of m80s into your parents eyes ears noses mouths etc etc and light them all at once to wake them up, dozen sticks of dynamite also will work or soaking them in nalpam then lighting them on fire.

but this thread is fucking pointless fuck someone give me some drugs and chineese food!!!!!

oh shit, my stomach hurts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im 16. live in an apartment. 2 doors. parents sleep near the front, i sleep near the back. walk out the back door, walk downstairs, walk out front door, come back, walk in, sleep. haha actually once i was at my boys house and my mom calls at like 11 whatever, im like, ill be home at 1. i end up not staying, and going home at 12, parents are asleep, chill around the house for a little, decide to go bombing for a lil at 2, walk back in at around 2:30 and my dads in the kitchen like, "oh, youre just getting back, i thought you were home already. well, goodnight". that was a close one, especially with me covered in paint and wearing a backpack that rattled every step.

at my other house my dad sleeps on the couch [1 floor up] and my mom [2 floors up] in the bed room, i slept on the main floor, so i'd just walk out my back door and go to my car in the front yard, they really didnt care when i left or came home, all i had to do was sneak the cans around, then again they know i do graff so it doesnt matter.. oh well :D

Id have to go down 2 creaky ass flights of stairs past my parents bedroom wit the fucking ankle bitting dog, then to the basement where i sneaked my fat ass outta a 3' by 2' ground level window into a puddle of mud. Then homie picks me up, i bomb, get faded, come home all wobbly and drool all over myself. Had a run in once, but i talked my way outta it, im tricky like that.:cool:

lol, now i just say to my roomate( and my supervisor at work),me: "hey"....

sv:"yeah"

me:"im goin out"

sv: "gay ass tagger kids"

Me: "jealous?"

sv"yeah, im goin to sleep"

me:"later"

sv"dont forget to lock it when you leave and come back fuckass"

me:" whatever"

Archived